Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 34. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 08:02:27 AM
If you have more investment, you can have more profit in the future. There are many way on  how to earn more, maybe just spend more time in working in the crypto world, like joining good bounty program and, investing in some good ICOs and be a trader  and a like.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:51:53 AM
Investing in bitcoin! you must constantly improve your knowledge in crypto. there are many ways how to gain profit. now is not the best time to invest in other coins except bitcoin.
But sometimes everyone wants to make a profit. There are many ways to profit from esters, bounty, etc.
You need to study carefully and gain knowledge about the projects you are investing and get more profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
Investing in bitcoin! you must constantly improve your knowledge in crypto. there are many ways how to gain profit. now is not the best time to invest in other coins except bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
August 01, 2018, 07:27:37 AM
Airdrop won't make you rich. Trading and investing is the key. I never heard of or encountered a person who becomes rich because of airdrops. You must learn to trade or invest if you want to be rich.

Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 07:25:25 AM
A very interesting question and it's very interesting for me to read about what people write here, but of course the more time you devote to studying certain areas of new information, then of course you have more and more opportunities for earning.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
To get the most out of cryptology you need to be a part of this system.
It is necessary to earn on the ups and downs, in the short and long.
All comes with experience.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
August 01, 2018, 07:20:46 AM
Trading takes patient it is not different if you trade stocks, forex, oil or sugar. Develop strategy you trust 100 percent. Then trade based on that strategy and stick to it. If you panic make analyze again from the begginig before closing the position. Hard times can make you do stupid thong meaning loosing money.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
The best way to get more profit is ICO, although the latest ICO is criticized by many, and even many ICO is a hoax. Because in the last few months I think, airdrop like its meaningless.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 01, 2018, 07:16:26 AM
For me, the best way to get more profit is short term trading by buy low and sell high at this time, but if the market trend reverse, its better to hold for a long term.
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 07:13:59 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Maybe you can compare airdrop with satoshi, but not with Bitcoin. I think you should look again at your portfolio and revise your altcoin composition, because it will be more efficient than searching for airdrop.
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 07:09:28 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
be patient to wait if you are sure, and have traced and analyzed the future of the coin coins you buy I'm sure someday the price of the coin will be profitable for you.

What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

airdrops is also a very easy and sometimes profitable job, although very small compared to following a bounty campaign
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
It seems to me that you need to get a job and use the existing opportunities in order to earn more than the average salary that you have in the city. In general, a lot of effort is required.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 01, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
I think that experience, practice and knowledge are needed everywhere, so it is worth taking more time for self-development in this area. You can attend the early courses, communicate with experienced people and so on.
I agree with you that in order to make profit in crypto-currencies you need to keep up with the times and for this constantly develop and study.
Activity: 107
August 01, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
for us there are many ways to benefit from krypto, because we can invest in Alt to trade by buying cheap prices and we are waiting for high prices, so we will also benefit.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:50:46 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

You can try to use airdrops to earn for free enjoying some bounty programs. It can give you more profit in the future if you will be able to lose here time doing some tasks. I use airdrops for last 1 year And for real-time I have some benefit from it.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 01, 2018, 03:49:49 AM
I think the best way to make a profit is to invest in the top 10 altcoins. The main thing is not to sell them even if the market is on correction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:34:58 AM
The key for being successful in making your profit is by being patient. You cant achieve your goal in just one day, or some FOMO news. You must be very patient on it, if there is a market panic selling, make sure not to ride that, for you not to suffer more loss.
Activity: 96
August 01, 2018, 02:29:41 AM
I think if you want to get more profits, we must invest in this market, we must have enough patience, when the price falls more, we are investing. Then patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 02:27:05 AM
I think that experience, practice and knowledge are needed everywhere, so it is worth taking more time for self-development in this area. You can attend the early courses, communicate with experienced people and so on.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
One way to get more profit is to have more fund. The more fund you have, the more diverse your portfolio is and you will have more spare to buy on the dips. But the main core of it is controlling greed and a lot of self discipline.
Pages:
Jump to: