Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 33. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 08:19:46 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I also lose some money investing in alts , not really much but unnecessarily. Make good research and dont invest much money if u are not sure . PRiVCY coin have active airdrop , take a look Cheesy
Activity: 164
August 01, 2018, 08:01:48 PM
Participating in bounty campaign gives you more profit.You can do trading also if you have the skill while doing bounty to double your profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:53:55 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

to generate huge profits is not instant, it takes time and effort, if you are too greedy then you will lose profits, I think better invest funds with clear advantages, airdrop is good but for now a lot of scam so my advice you have to be careful heart in choosing airdrop
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
August 01, 2018, 06:49:33 PM
It is better to choose ICO projects that you want to join, because their bounty campaign will give you generous rewards, participating in airdrops is also a good idea, but there are fewer rewards.
Activity: 54
August 01, 2018, 04:15:12 PM
Yes, ou can get profit from join in signature campaign, twitter bounty, facebook and translate here you will get a lot of profit, and also if you want more profit again, you can do it by trading...
Activity: 378
August 01, 2018, 04:13:53 PM
In order to get more profit, you must choose very good and promising projects. It may be very difficult, but your profit depends on it.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 04:08:26 PM
Airdrops are good for free money. I always luck in this part. Grin Grin Grin take a look: SciDex (new ICO).
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
Well, you need to invest more in different tools to earn more profit, or here in more coins
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
Airdrop is a good source of profit but you need to research thoroughly about the dev and their project because some airdrop are not giving that much profit and you end up wasting your time on them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 01, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
well. there is no exxact way to get more profit especially when the market is bearish. but when trend is bullish i prefer to make daily trades and follow the graphs bollinger bands to decide to buy and sell to make good profit.
Activity: 24
August 01, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
I think you was not lucky. I was in the same situation with you, but i can recovery my investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
Investing in bitcoin! you must constantly improve your knowledge in crypto. there are many ways how to gain profit. now is not the best time to invest in other coins except bitcoin.
investing can be done anytime and profit can come from anywhere. if you want to earn more profit you have to wait for the right moment when bitcoin price is higher than you buy. if you invest more then it will be better and make it easier for you to sell it for your profit. always be careful when you sell your assets because the end of this lot of scams .
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 10:04:33 AM
What I would say is that, there is nothing bad at trying ones luck. In fact I have seen some tried some tokens/coins out that are not even in the first 10 and still made profit from them. But I think the best practice is to spread ones investment always in the more stable ones and this would limit ones chances of running into losses
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 01, 2018, 10:00:21 AM
I think to get more profit, you can participate in bounties to get free token as reward, you should buy potential coin and hold term till when the price gets high but you should also know when to sell and you can also invest in icos.
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 09:57:06 AM
Earning bitcoin, invest and buy sell. If you want to gain more profit you must have a great decision when to buy and when to sell your bitcoinns. Hold your bitcoin until the cheapest price and buy them. Then wait the time when price is high then sell. Good decision making is the key to success to gain more profit in this crypto world.
Activity: 120
August 01, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
It is best to participate in generosity ,but also need to study the projects well,so as not to waste time in the blank .
Activity: 93
August 01, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
For me holding is a better choice save it for now and sell if the price is good. And about Airdrop, I find out that Airdrops are good. It easy to gain profit but some of them is not worth to join and to hold.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
August 01, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
to get a big profit you have to have a big of assets too.

the more important is not a lot, as long as you consistently every day and not loss. it's a better thing than getting a big profit
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
August 01, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
more money makes more  profit,  the same  is here, if you are trader  - invest more  money and you will get more (also you can loose more), if you are  bounty hunter  - in  more  bounties  you take part  more possibilities that  you will receive income
Activity: 52
August 01, 2018, 08:11:51 AM
More profits in any investment, one has to take patience. Gaining more profit based on my experience investing on altcoin when it’s price really dumped. Before investing try to read about project and solution or product related to product. Find potentiality of project long term or short term gain. Try to analyse chart before investing . Finally I would say do some research and put some effort before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: