Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 32. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 10:54:57 AM
You can make profit by going to bounty campaign... When you do bounty campaign, there is no chance of loosing except you fall victim of scams.... When you do signature campaign, you earn far more than using the social media... You can make more as well by  trading with your coin as well.....  But be guided when trading
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
ICO is a modern model of earnings. On the one hand, for entrepreneurs it is a way of attracting investments in the form of crowdsfunding model, that is, participants finance the development of a business project. On the other hand, for investors this is a way to get high dividends. Let's try to figure out who else is earning an ICO. Who benefits from the development of this industry.

🔹Developers:
Teams that conduct ICO, raise funds for the development and promotion of their project. But, firstly, these items of expenses include the salaries of employees, which they set at their own discretion.
Secondly, nothing prevents the project team from spending money on buying apartments, cars and luxury goods, and the project itself will be financed from what remains. After all, there is no control on the part of investors and it can always be said that we did not succeed or we did not have enough money.
🔹Criptocurcy:
The majority of crypto-exchange exchanges support the trade in ICO-tokens. But adding new coins to the site costs money. Each exchange sets its prices, according to insider information, token listing can cost from $ 100 thousand to $ 1 million, sometimes even more. It all depends on how much money was collected on the ICO and how well known the crypto-exchange.
Part of the payment for listing the exchange is taken in the project's tokens, and when, after the bidding starts, their value makes a sharp jump up, the exchange earns on sale at an overpriced price. By the way, ICO-projects also do not disdain such earnings, because almost all keep themselves a part of the tokens.
Activity: 33
August 02, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
I dont have have enough experience to advise how to trade, but in my case I got very good profit from long positions. I also try to trade short but before correction of the market, all my money is stuck in the air and it makes me sad, because it is a very good price on some coins, which in a year will give a big profit, but I have no free money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
Airdrops are a good way to earn promising coins, which in the future can bring a good profit.
Activity: 68
August 02, 2018, 10:42:05 AM
You can get more profit by investing in good coins that have the potential to hold .
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
Find good bounties and join to these bounties. It is longer and more difficult than Airdrops, but it is much more profitable. With the help of such companies, you can really increase your investments in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
In order to get more profit, you must choose very good and promising projects. It may be very difficult, but your profit depends on it.

Yes I agree, choosing a good project is very important to get big profits, I am always optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve, but always be alert because of the many projects that eventually become scams.
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
We should be patient after buy crypto currence even BTC. We can get lot of gain, if we can patient without panic sure we can be profitable in whatever it is.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

My advice is of course when you have a lot of work you will have a lot of source of income thaat how it works. In order to do a lot of money find a job that will give you a huge amount of salary but if ever that you did not find any  that in this forum then find a lot of ways in order to get money like campaign twitter and trading there will always a lot of ways.
Activity: 82
August 02, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
To get more profit ,it is worth investing in several promising projects .
Activity: 378
August 02, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
I think to make a profit it's need invest in ICO. If you can analyze a good project and invest in the right project you can make a definitely good profit. Trading is good but risky for now. If you can read the chart & close to crypto daily news also very beneficial. My advice avoiding youtube video top 5, top 10 type video.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 09:20:03 AM
Anyone in crypto industry wants to gain more profits so that they can satisfied their needs in their lives. In order to earn more profits , we must be wise and careful on choosing the cryptos we want to invest our funds with. Avoid panic selling once you see that you got profits a little bit, just observe before selling because there is a chance that it will still increase and higher profits are coming.
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
You can get more profit buy investing in ICOs that they been rich there hardcap!! Thats the time that all investor will increases there profit after the end of the ICOs sales!!
Activity: 169
August 02, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
Investing in this falling market, I think if you want to get more profit, you should have enough patience. When the market price falls very badly, you can invest. Then patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 02, 2018, 08:55:16 AM
Leverage will be proportional to the amount of investment, it is important to choose a good project, All mistakes are calculated by your money!
Activity: 365
August 02, 2018, 08:40:20 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You feel really want to get more profit you can do a bounty compliance and Airdrops. Because it is for free but you will spend more time for doing all task you need to have any profit from it. I believe you can earn some money of doing that simple tasks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 01, 2018, 09:13:57 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

If you are good enough in daytrading it is one of the fastest way to earn profit but its too risky anither option is joining bounty this may take several months before you can earn your coins but it is  worth specially when ico become successful.
Activity: 72
August 01, 2018, 08:42:48 PM
Be patient and don't be greedy. There are many ways to earn money in this forum, you should be diligent and hard working. Spend more times learning in crypto, it would help you a lot
Activity: 99
August 01, 2018, 08:35:49 PM
I figure this subject would be a major help for those novice here in digital money like me. For me, my system to pick up benefit is to join crusade inorder for me to pick up cash. On the off chance that my profit are sufficient to get a few coins then I would get some so I can offer it when bitcoin's cost will increment. Simply figure positive and positive things will happen.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 01, 2018, 08:34:36 PM
To get more profit in crypto means to increase your investment portfolio in crypto if you are an investor. If you are a bounty hunter, it means you should increase the work load to participating in more and more additional bounty projects.
Pages:
Jump to: