Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 50. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
This is a hard question on how like me a newly members as I heard before the bitcoin it so easy to get a merit when your activity is almost 60 but now the moderator will strict we had no merit because of your rules it so unpair to the new members and hopefully it will be changed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 07:26:46 PM
Take advantage of all the ways you can. Bounty and trading are quite profitable when combined, which you must have the willingness and ability. Take advantage of it to choose the most effective way. Supported by good market analysis.
Activity: 157
July 15, 2018, 07:23:57 PM
Indeed, people are greedy and always want more. I think you can get more profit through trading, but this is risky, you must have a wealth of trading experience before trading. Or you can join the bounty and take time to wait patiently, but these patience is worth it.

of course many people are investing in cold crypto to get a lot of benefits, for sure those who are aiming like that are always less thankful for what they get. it is best to understand and learn a lot about the science of trading on crypto to minimize losses. my advice is to do long-term trading and still have plenty of time to participate in bounty project so that later can get coins / tokens for us to invest.
Activity: 102
July 15, 2018, 07:09:39 PM
Indeed, people are greedy and always want more. I think you can get more profit through trading, but this is risky, you must have a wealth of trading experience before trading. Or you can join the bounty and take time to wait patiently, but these patience is worth it.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 06:54:40 PM
Read more news, join many telegram group and listen what they are talking about. Try to buy some and see how is the market in next few days, and keep on going in that way. There are many ways for you to gain profit from this market, just need to remember always set your own stop lost!
Happy trading  Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 06:52:53 PM
airdrop is a good way to earn money but only it depends if the project becomes successful. but the best way to get more profit from crypto is trading

Participating only in airdrops is rarely a profitable business. Instead, bounty programs are a better way of making profit. Especially if you participate in signature campaigns.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 05:41:01 PM
airdrop is a good way to earn money but only it depends if the project becomes successful. but the best way to get more profit from crypto is trading
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 15, 2018, 05:40:39 PM
To be able to get the big advantage in crypto. Then I think you have to be smart and clever in taking a chance. You must have a business which is harder. It is not easy to give up and desperate. And you also have to be full of patience.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
You can participate in bounty projects, it will give you more profit and start capital!
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
July 15, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
If you had done your research before investing, you would have invested in good altcoins. Not all altcoins worth investing in. A good investment will yield good profit, but that does not come automatically without proper research and right decision.
Activity: 7
July 15, 2018, 05:25:57 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I would not rush to invest in this project.
   Attention! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Many thanks for this useful post but are newbie learning from scratch like me ?
Thank you
Activity: 127
July 15, 2018, 05:20:35 PM
Airdrop is an easy way but the payouts are very small, so I decided not to waste my time on it and went to do the signature
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 05:14:40 PM
with patience you will get more profit.
To prove that please check history of coin prices all of them give x200 and this need patience to hold coins.

You said very rightly, the crypt is now only developing and a lot of projects will grow strongly and you need to wait patiently to earn it! The most important is patience!
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
with patience you will get more profit.
To prove that please check history of coin prices all of them give x200 and this need patience to hold coins.

I agree, patience brings profit but only if you do a good research before investing.
Activity: 164
July 15, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
talks around crypto currency continues. The number of users who are interested in such a financial instrument is increasing. Investing in the crypto currency in 2018 will become an even more relevant trend. Everything goes to the fact that Bitcoin and other crypto-mobiles will continue their growth, which means that, despite the high rate, new investors who are just going to enter the market will also be able to earn money.
Activity: 123
July 15, 2018, 01:36:07 PM
to make a profit when I am willing to bet on long-term investments, because to get more profit in this industry, we have to be patient and alert to the coin moves we want to get right now, because for that we must be more knowledgeable extensive in buying or selling.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
July 15, 2018, 01:30:35 PM
To get a big profit you can trade. But where there is a big advantage then there is a big risk, you must have a strategy to make a profit.
Activity: 151
July 15, 2018, 01:23:33 PM
Keep yor head cold and think. If you consider the list of major crypto-currencies in the long term, Flippening has every chance of implementation. At the same time, this process has been discussed quite often lately. And if the current situation continues to evolve, the ETH will cost more than Bitcoin, very soon.
Activity: 103
July 15, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
if you are looking for short term investment take the profit if you feel it but it you have the lose you sell that token because it is good for short term but on the long term it will be good if you lose today but on the next year it will be a big profit waiting for you
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 15, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think the best thing you could do is to invest aiming for a long term, in your case you already invested you what's left is to wait patiently until the profits come, on the meantime you could keep participating on airdrops but also on bounty campaigns, the rewards on the later are better and they are easy to complete.
Pages:
Jump to: