Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 48. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
Look for airdrops, bounty projects. It might help.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 17, 2018, 06:23:59 AM
Just be more careful in investing today, there are so many scam ico here in crypto. Ico today, gives more risk to all investors. They ruined the price from the original price of the ico in the initial exchange listing.

Seems like deeponion airdrop to all participants are more profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 17, 2018, 06:18:55 AM
Think that these coins will give the best result in a few years. This strategy requires a lot of patience and effort. But in the end it will bring a very high reward. Basically, profit is proportional on how much you invest in.
profit is proportional to the amount of investment and also large profits means will be a big risk too. so before you make sure to invest then measure how much risk that might happen, because it will make you more careful
Activity: 336
July 17, 2018, 06:17:04 AM
it is absolutely necessary to conduct research before investing. doing project analysis and reading white paper are the most important. When you invest in this way, you earn money and your profit rate increases.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 06:14:01 AM
I think, daily trading process is very best way for getting more profit while market is red or daily 1% movements.  You should check the mostly doing pump coins
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 06:10:48 AM
If you want more profits then buy good altcoins when market dropped and panic sellers selling their coins at any price but that is the best time to buy good altcoins which have solid project but crashed. Market always recover after a drop and then panic sellers always regret their decision of selling at wrong time.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
There are many ways to get more profit and it depends on your situation and what you prefer to do. There are two types of situation you belong or prefer. If you have a capital to invest, you could do buy and sell of different token for long term or short term. Also you could buy real state, stocks, mutual funds, businesses such as franchise, and many more. The other type is when you do not have a capital, by this situation you could do work in bounty programs which will pay you for your service and effort provided to their ICO or for the long term is you study, graduate, and get a job to earn profit.
Activity: 71
July 16, 2018, 04:51:42 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You can definitely try to participate on airdrops, but I'm talking of a bunch of them, with the amount of scams out there you could get into a few projects that bring some good profits, but don't stick to just one because it could be a scam, also you could try bounties, those give way more amount of rewards.
Activity: 866
July 16, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
to get a lot of profits we have to invest but before making an investment we have to do a lot of research so we not choose coins and we don't lose a lot of money then the second way to get a lot of advantages that join the bounty
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 04:34:49 PM
Bounty is what I do now airdrop. I won't call it a way to make more profit. I'll just say that's the best means to make a great earning in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 16, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
you can earn as much as you choose altcoin with fast growth rates, then buy and sell the right time
I am sure that each of us have an techniques to get more profit , have a different way and different thinking. but one of the common way to get more profit is to hold only. yes, in holding you can get more profit but it is depend on how you will hold your coin. maybe you can set an target price before and then, if the market is good and starting to rise up again. I am sure that you will get more profit.
Another important aspect - this time is the trend of the market, when you buy tokens or coins. If you bought this winter, then I'm sorry for you.
Activity: 38
July 16, 2018, 04:16:58 PM
I don't offer much consistently. Fundamentally, my speculation is intended for quite a while. I hold up until the point that the coins start to develop unequivocally, at exactly that point I will offer part. It's difficult for me to play on the stock trade and catch little value changes. I figure I would have lost more, since I have no understanding.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 16, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
More profit you can get from investing in several promising coins and projects in order to increase the level of profitability of investments  Roll Eyes
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 04:11:56 PM
To get more profits require more knowledge and experience couple with hardworking, it's very difficult for newbies to get in line with some strategy in cryptos world, you study the market carefully before investing, make research about the project before joining ICOs or bounty, this will surely make u rich if you get all this right.
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 04:00:40 PM
To have a lot of profit, you need to learn a lot, study trade and crypto-currencies that interest you. You also need to be patient and go to your goal.

Yeas, all that but if you also don't have enough money to invest then you cann't make much.
Activity: 434
July 16, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
To have a lot of profit, you need to learn a lot, study trade and crypto-currencies that interest you. You also need to be patient and go to your goal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 16, 2018, 03:58:37 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

In order to get more profit you must join bounty campaign, join more airdrops and most of all you enter trading ang investing, by doing such things your profit is guaranted, your profit comes from left to right. Trading and investing are the best way to earn.
Activity: 63
July 16, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy💐👏Great News! Guys! BlockOptions is a blockchain Binary Options Dapp running on 100% EtherZero blockchain. They are doing free airdrop😀😀😀 now! You can get 3000 BO for free by joining their telegram group!
http://www.blockoptions.com/airdrop/

https://i.imgur.com/o0PyWVR.jpg
Activity: 192
July 16, 2018, 03:39:33 AM
Airdrop does give us free coins. but the price is not great. You better choose the path of investment in some good altcoin. If you want to get a big profit, you have to be patient and do not sell your altcoin at a low price.
Activity: 192
July 16, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
Think that these coins will give the best result in a few years. This strategy requires a lot of patience and effort. But in the end it will bring a very high reward. Basically, profit is proportional on how much you invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: