Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 69. (Read 12532 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 09:21:16 AM
There are many ways to get more profit here in the crypto world you could try many things here. You can try investing. Investing in crypto is very easy but risky, everything in investing is risky. Also you can try to work in signature campaigns, in signature campaigns you need here to put more effort and time. In a signature campaign your like a part-timer you can work on your free time. Lastly you can also try mining but in mining you need some device to work for you. In mining you need a very high capital but your not working, the device is working to you. It's up to you what you can do to earn profits in crypto so Good luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
trading has a high risk and I will hold the coins I have if I am in doubt with the price of coins and to get a profit I prefer to trade with short or long term but I must be careful to do it
Activity: 158
June 18, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
To make more money than you have to obey investment discipline, you have to find out before investing in any project and always follow the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 12:42:23 AM
If you want to get more profit, then it is a good idea to join in some signature or social media campaign such as twitter, facebook and linkedIn. I don’t participate on airdrops because most of them are worthless or turn out to be scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 09:42:11 PM
Sell always at the wave 3 of the bullrun , always secure profit , always sell at all time high and rebuy lower and sell again when it goes up.
Activity: 215
June 17, 2018, 04:25:02 PM
I always get small profit only from my investment, it is okay because I am just having my trial and error on how trading or investing goes. 
Activity: 13
June 17, 2018, 04:07:04 PM
Learn technical analytic, have your rules, manage your capital, know how to DCA and especially practice your calmness. Don't look at the chart everytime, make your analytics, have Stoploss plan and brave enough to do it if you're wrong. Start each trade with your fresh mind. Haha, I still practice all of these things.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
Having bought the crypto currency now during the general fall of the whole market, there is п great chance to increase your capital in the future by selling purchased coins in a few months, there is no need for special knowledge.
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 03:59:30 PM
In airdrop just wait for the pump then sell it right away, don't hold it for too long for in my experience often tims devs of airdrop just left after the pump of their token

Yeah if you get too greedy you'll miss the ride.
Activity: 106
June 17, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

It's not bad to buy altcoin buy when they dip and also have knowledge of technical analysis. It will help you to know when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 03:43:13 PM
"
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

I believe it also depends on humans personality, because somebody (including me) is not loving the risk and do not involve into trading at all, so their choice is only holding.
"

It also depends on your available time, some people don't have time for trading. I like to do both.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
In airdrop just wait for the pump then sell it right away, don't hold it for too long for in my experience often tims devs of airdrop just left after the pump of their token
Activity: 179
June 17, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
"
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

I believe it also depends on humans personality, because somebody (including me) is not loving the risk and do not involve into trading at all, so their choice is only holding.
"
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
Actually, I'm a daytrader.
My experience of greediness, is once when I was in a huge profit but didn't cover it.
Thus My huge profit ended up in a lesser one.
But then I completely revised my trading setups and changed the way I cover, thus increasing my profits
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 10:59:54 AM
Always think positive,  to get more profit in airdrop and be patience, their are so many airdrop that successfully processed, less work at all. If you want more profit that you earn, joined in bounty campaigns so you can get more rewardsand more profit.
Merit: 3
June 17, 2018, 03:52:28 AM
Hi, it is easy to make more profit, just invest more money on wise project, and you will get rewarded
June 17, 2018, 03:51:16 AM
You could do some signature campaigns on some bounties this pays well just look for the right ICO to advertise im sure you could get a huge pay and also the rank is critical the higher the rank the higher the pay and just a opinion try some short bounties they always pay well because the amount of people joined are less.
Activity: 63
June 17, 2018, 03:46:04 AM
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I also can be spelled greedy, not too far away with what you feel. it does not matter if you invest in coins that do not become top 10 in the market. I do not trust anymore with airdrops. 99% fraud

Also agree with your words about airdrop - almost all of them give you just a little amount, when half of them are scam.
Talking about deep onion - maybe it was great project in that time when topic was created, but now I see it is going back to the bottom.
Anyone knows why? Low supply, I thought it can cost much more
Activity: 294
June 17, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?

I also can be spelled greedy, not too far away with what you feel. it does not matter if you invest in coins that do not become top 10 in the market. I do not trust anymore with airdrops. 99% fraud
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 03:36:24 AM
for it is indeed nice to get lucky, but this is not promising forever because of airdrop also many scams lately. If you want to profit the excess then do not rely solely on airdrop just because of many areas about a better crypto from airdrop like bounty and mining for example.
Pages:
Jump to: