Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 65. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
June 24, 2018, 01:45:46 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Most people in this industry became greed, especially if they do trade in any exchange platform. Now there are lot of ways for us to get profit here,

one of those are Bounty campaign such us, social bounty like twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, Translation, blog, Trading, and mining.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 01:42:39 PM
I think how to get a lot of good profits like now, because now altcoin prices are still low, so we better get the current price, so we will easily get a lot of profit by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
One way to make profit is to make sure you do more research before investing, secondly wait until the coins grows strongly,always be ready to bear the risk or the loss, finally you need to exercise patient in order to make profit.s
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 01:41:22 PM
To get more profit, you need more work, take more bounty, do not be afraid to invest and make tokens in time, this exact question will not get better answers, it really is
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
June 24, 2018, 01:40:23 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Maybe from some airdrop it will be of little help. But you better follow bounty more than 1, I mean join social media bounty that many will get more profit according to me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
Airdrops can be a good way, but there are too many of them were you are rewarded with coins worth nothing, or the ICO dies, so the coin is worthless. Best to find a good ICO - research - and perhaps HODL for 3-6 months.
Airdrops are a waste of time. Even if you get an average 5 dollars from one airdrop (which is absolutely unrealistic), does it compensate the time you spent on participating in it? I do not think that people came here for such small earnings.
Activity: 56
June 24, 2018, 01:34:30 PM
As humans we use our resources to earn or get more resources. However, in using the resources we must be careful, thoughtful and vase our decisions on insights. Otherwise we will waste the resources. In this case the resources at hand is money and you have already wasted your money in trying to earn more.
So if you'll use your time and energy to participate in airdrops then you must carefully choose the right ones that can earn you rewards for.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 01:21:01 PM
Invest in Bitcoin and/or Eth - they are both leaders of cryptocurrency. If you want to earn some profits without investing your money, join some bounty campaigns, details of which you can find on this forum.
Activity: 157
June 24, 2018, 08:24:33 AM
Airdrops can be a good way, but there are too many of them were you are rewarded with coins worth nothing, or the ICO dies, so the coin is worthless. Best to find a good ICO - research - and perhaps HODL for 3-6 months.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:07:56 AM
Honestly, I do not do drops, but I'm doing bounty and I know that people are really hungry, this is our trait we always want more and therefore we are looking for where to make more profit, I think that you're doing everything right all the time!

What you have done is a right choice you've made, as long as you're patiently holding your coins and don't be panic to purchase it while the market was falling risky, instead invest more to gain more good profits. Though the market is fluctuating , we have to be aware in this scenario and strive harder to gain immensely profitable by the future and when the market will recover.
Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
Honestly, I do not do drops, but I'm doing bounty and I know that people are really hungry, this is our trait we always want more and therefore we are looking for where to make more profit, I think that you're doing everything right all the time!
Activity: 128
June 24, 2018, 06:43:37 AM
Patience, wait, don't panic in the downfall, and even make a wrong judgment. This is a high-risk, high-return investment. It must have its own judgments and decisions, and should not blindly follow suit and set its own high points. Don't be too greedy to miss the best opportunity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:33:27 AM
join bounty program like social media campaign , signature campaign and content creator campaign.
Activity: 94
June 24, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
There are diverse ways to get more profit. For instance, putting resources into cryptographic money. Bitcoin and Ethereum are fantastic cryptographic forms of money with long haul potential. Another way is exchanging on the trade. You can likewise partake in airdrop and abundant bounties. Airdrop isn't the most ideal path, yet in abundance you can make great benefit. The last two techniques don't require introductory capital, so they can be appealing to tenderfoots.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
Want to get more profits. I think that when the market goes down, invest more in cryptocurrencies. While waiting for the market to pick up, prices rose a lot after selling.
Activity: 125
June 24, 2018, 06:18:08 AM
There are many methods to get more profits for example from joining bounties in this method you need hardwork and patience in this type of method have less risk second method by joining airdrops this method have simple tasks and wait until tokens give but not all airdrops some of times airdrops give 0 tokens maybe there ico fails and usually  last method is trading and investing this method have a high risk but have a high profit too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:16:49 AM
If you wanted to gain more profit you should be strategic to earn more money. Strategic in a sense that you would know how to sell or buy,  always be updated with the current status of price value in the market. You don't have to rush, be patient and analyze the situation, that is for you to be more certain for your decisions and way easier.
Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 06:16:18 AM
The more quality ICOs or campaigns you get, the more money you earn. You have to do good research for that.
If you make money by buying and selling, you need to make daily charts.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 06:14:01 AM
Profit always means to invest in some risky tools, find undervalued ICOs and be ready to lose everything, so you need to diversify and be risky.
Activity: 193
June 23, 2018, 06:52:01 PM
Work harder and harder. There's no easy money is this world, in order to have more profit aside from working we need other means to gain more profits. Like going into business, investing in the stock market and also by doing crypto. It's so hard to be away from your family for a very long time just like us whi are working abroad. That's why aside from working i make sure i have time to do cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: