Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 66. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:33:59 PM
Patience is one of the key moments for profit from crypto-currency. Refusal of emotions is also a big factor, but it is difficult to apply. If you really want to earn, you should be in a good mood. Skills in reading diagrams are also a plus.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 06:27:45 PM
You can get more profits only wasting more time in crypto. For some guys it is like a regular work on daily basis. For instance, I have no so much time to spend on it, so I just participate in ICO or some bounties. But I am very satisfied with that.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
June 23, 2018, 06:26:07 PM
I just have a very small portfolio in trading and I'm just using it to play around how trading is working. My profit in cryptocurrency is through participating in bounty program. I specifically participating in signature bounty as it provides more knowledge and more return. And I usually joined project that I believe in.  Happy earning, may it be in trading, investing and bounty hunting. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 06:14:33 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

my experience, to make a profit, I usually do not panic when selling the market when the price is low, it makes me always make the best moment when all markets and low coin prices I buy some coins to be invested
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
More profit you can get from trading but it is very difficult and nervous but you can get about 20% of your deposit daily
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 05:33:45 PM
There are different ways people make money with cryptocurrency but personally I make more money by participating in more bounty and investing in valuable ICO. But I do read whitepaper of any ICO I aim at investing in before taking the decision to invest. I also ask many question about the said project too just to be sure it is not a scam project. But most importantly most time I focus on bounty campaigns and when I get coins from the different bounty I use the money gotten from them to invest in those project so in the long run it is a win win situation for me. Try this and you will be happy with yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 05:29:07 PM
Well, some airdrops could be good but finding them is very very hard. Apparently everyone has their own strategy to get more profit, some of them is bad and some other good.. I think others experiences are also important.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 05:25:53 PM
My strategy is as follows. I have altokkuny, which have good prospects in the future, that is, many positive events. Also in my portfolio there are upper altkins.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

It depends on how you handle your own money. For suggestions, it is advisable to hold the coins you have or maybe bitcoin and not go for a rage buying of other altcoin without any consideration about its past prices. Airdrops are good yet not all of them are real. Well maybe people get more profit when they do all the task such as bounties, trading, mining, investing and using the airdrops as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 05:11:57 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Lots of scam among Airdrop. I do recommend you to stick with Bounty and holding. Also,trading is a good way to earn more but it requires certain skills.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
First of all, have patience and not sell your coins at the slightest drop in price. Further it is necessary to approach investing responsibly - to study in detail the projects in which you want to invest your money.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
June 23, 2018, 04:51:19 PM
there is no instant in this world, investment also requires a process, I prefer to invest some coins that I think promise and wait for the project goes well until the price of coins multiplied several times. I think it's more profitable than short-term investments like expecting BTC from 6K to 25K
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
June 23, 2018, 04:15:38 PM
I always tell my friends that the best way to make profit in crypto currency is to invest in several different coins rather than one because even if one coin doesn't do as good as you expected it to do the other coin might have done it. You need to do lots for research about the coins before you do this also talk to people in the forums and stuff. One more thing always 'HODL"  Smiley .
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:09:09 PM
My opinion is that you can get more profit from trading, but for this you need to be a trader, and you need to study the market every day.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
June 23, 2018, 03:17:11 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Altcoins can be like double edged swords. They can give you huge profits, but at the same time they can make you financially ruined if something bad happens. Some of my alt investments have been disastrous. But I no longer whine about them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
Yes, I also had this, it's better to keep most of your deposit in bitcoin. The Altkoins are now falling very heavily.It is better not to take risks very much.
But bitcoin is also constantly falling in price. Do you risk much less having bitcoins? I think when the market is red, it is better to avoid investment altogether. Invest should be then when the market gives signals that the trend has changed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 23, 2018, 03:10:55 PM
If you are looking for a temporary profit you can invest to bitcoin but if you want a long term profit invest in other altcoin like ethereum and any other altcoin which has a good potential in the future
Activity: 218
June 23, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
Yes, I also had this, it's better to keep most of your deposit in bitcoin. The Altkoins are now falling very heavily.It is better not to take risks very much.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 23, 2018, 12:09:12 PM
You just need to study the coin you want to buy. Study the project. And if the project is promising, look for a good time to buy. Now, for example, a good time to buy many coins!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
June 23, 2018, 12:07:39 PM
Airdrop is good, but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop, or invest/buy more their coins. That is the way i get profit from altcoins.
Seeking and finding ways for us to earn and to gain Bitcoin would give us a higher chance on earning big and making effort could also help us to earn more and be successful. So joining airdrop and supporting ICO would be a good hlep for us to earn more in the future it will just depends on us if we are willing to take the risk to try.
Pages:
Jump to: