Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 64. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 11:35:22 AM
Airdrop is a good source of profit, but you need to study development and projects in depth, because some of the airdrop does not provide too much profit, and you will end up wasting your time. For me, trading and rewarding is the best source of profit, but in the transaction, you have to know the time of the transaction and you need to study thoroughly and have a little luck to succeed in this field.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
To get more profit you need to learn coins and make the right choice! You can even take a few coins for research. Believe me, we have already seen how the market surprises us.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 11:17:00 AM
I think it is very important to find ico and coins that are safe for us to invest today, because I think Investing in ico is always a good way to earn profits in the current Crypto world, but we must see bbiman perkembngn ico, because for me ico too much scam or fraud, I suggest to research first dhulu, but If we find a good project, we can certainly get a bigger profit.
Activity: 438
June 25, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
I think futures are the shortest way to get more profits, but the risk is too high. It is necessary to know that the risk is always proportional to the income. If you hate high risk, you can do some signature activities. You only need to take time to get a small number of bitcoins or altcoins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
It's recommended to do alot of research first before buying altcoins. because not all altcoins have good reputation. You can see it on the website, google it, or use a telegram group.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
for me for now it is very easy to get more profits, because I think First thing to analyze sites like ico aidrop or icobench for the most powerful ICO project for now, but I will always monitor the cheap coin prices but have a better future, so we can buy in time ico lasts and holds long term to get more profit. so the trading system is great to run and do at any time.
Activity: 69
June 25, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
well what we can do
like me I always monitor the cheap coin prices which have a good future
also we can buy at ico time lasts and hold long term to get more profit
also the trading system is very good for the run and do anytime
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
June 25, 2018, 10:56:39 AM
Airdrops were good way back in 2017 when ICO season was just started. Now there some good drops but mostly for whilisted participants .
Activity: 114
June 25, 2018, 04:29:35 AM
Be work harder and do not try to get a bigger profit instantly because it's best to start in low work. do not trust in another coins if we do not know what it is. Just invest in popular coins such as the ethereum, litecoin and ripple to avoid snares
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 02:56:21 PM
Buying altcoins is a good way to make a big profit, but you need to do a lot of research before buying to make sure it has good development, community and potential.  It's usually a matter of time.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 02:51:24 PM
Do not be greedy. This quality can lead to a large loss of funds. My friend has injected a large amount of money into bitcoin and various altcoys as inspired by this idea but then as the situation has come as seychas in the market.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:33:23 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

if you really want to get more profit, take advantage of this dip. Buy more tokens at a lower price then resell it once its price doubled or tripled (if you're lucky) then if another dip comes, buy more again and wait for its price to come back up again. This way, you'll gain profit out of this dip. If you want to gain profit but doesn't want to trade every day, buy more tokens and hodl it up for a year, that should do.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 02:20:17 PM
I think, before investing in cryptocurrencies, one should get all the knowledge about the crypto which is best and more profitable. That is only way one should earn more profits.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 02:09:44 PM
To get more profit, you need to take more risks and not many skills to do it wisely, but also to perform tasks, everything is simple
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 24, 2018, 02:06:49 PM
i dont know how you lost your depo, cause alts are an instrument for multiplying the btc. if you dont use margin, than dont sell if you bought at highs. everything will return.
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
Airdrops can be a good way, but there are too many of them were you are rewarded with coins worth nothing, or the ICO dies, so the coin is worthless. Best to find a good ICO - research - and perhaps HODL for 3-6 months.
Airdrops are a waste of time. Even if you get an average 5 dollars from one airdrop (which is absolutely unrealistic), does it compensate the time you spent on participating in it? I do not think that people came here for such small earnings.
Indeed can not be denied the income from airdrop is very small very far from the income we want. Especially until now I still have not gained at all from following the airdrop, I think the most realistic option is to plunge into an investor, because the opportunity to gain profit is very open.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
To get more profit, you need more work, take more bounty, do not be afraid to invest and make tokens in time, this exact question will not get better answers, it really is

I think no one has the ability and time to join the money often. I encourage people to learn technical analysis first
Activity: 406
June 24, 2018, 01:52:13 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you doesn't know about trading yet then study about it.  I know we can get lose for some altcoin that are new release because when the ICO release their token, it is too hard to predict because it is new then there are not too many person want it and it causes buy falling.

Just save your bitcoin and do some thing that are sure that you can earn crypto then exchange into bitcoin.  If you are greed then do a lot of works that can earn more.
Activity: 132
June 24, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

If you want to make a huge money in the short term, so, I prefer you to have invested in the ICOs and the bounty. Because it's given us a big profit.
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 01:45:57 PM
To get many profits then you need to be more patient for it. Need a lot of experience and skills to know when are able to take more profits. You have to learn more about bounty because airdrops won't make a good rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: