Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 95. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 12:17:05 PM
In my opinion, we must be patient, do not trade often then get the maximum profit. Do not make hasty decisions and do not hurry, conduct a thorough study before investing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 20, 2018, 12:12:05 PM
I'm having a bad thing following the airdrop so for now I do not like it because it's a lot of scams. I prefer to trade to increase income quickly
Activity: 126
May 20, 2018, 12:07:30 PM
I think the best way to get a profit is to invest in the cryptocurrency you want when the price is low and then hold it for a long period of time. When the price rises, you will get a lot of profits.
Activity: 28
May 19, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
To get more profits you should start working your ass off. Keep following markets and trading good coins. You will have great chances even in complete bear market. If you have time you should spend it wisely so.
Activity: 18
May 19, 2018, 11:09:00 PM
To get more profit you can join Airdrop and Bounty campaigns like facebook twitter and signature campaign you can get a huge profit from participating them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 06:44:53 PM
They tp gain more profit you need to make many activities like bounty. While bounty go to tradingand beside of that two way. Try to joined all airdrop as long as you can. There maybe a lot of scam airdrop. But as long you didnt invest you will not be scam. And not all airdrop are scam.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
High hype ICO's in bull market! One of the important things is natural hype, check telegram , what about community is speaking there? Don't try to earn on exchanges, high volatility and unpredictable market will take your money.
Exactly. do not forget to consider any possibility or speculation that will happen if you sell your bitcoin. but what remains is how you choose the project
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 03:10:14 PM
think that these coins will give the best result in a few years. This strategy requires a lot of patience and effort. But in the end it will bring a very high reward. Basically, profit is proportional on how much you invest in.
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
Browse on twitter, their are a lot of cryptocurrrency traders on there.  They do give out good information on technical analysis on trading.  You can learn from these charts and it will make you a better cryptocurrency trader.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 08:17:20 AM
You must constantly learn something new, in order to get more profit. Be open to new knowledge and you will get everything you dream about. Crypto is an excellent source of income.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
 The quote "Patience is the Key" is really true, if you wanto to get more profit you have to hold your bitcoin and wait for the perfect time to sell it when the market price will be high.
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
I think if you have a budget for investing altcoins can be an option for investment but you must careful when you want to invest in altcoins. Make sure you know a lof of information in that coin. Doing bounty campaign also a good option for you to make more profit despite there's a lot of failed project too, you can compensate it by doing as many as you can, it will be tiring and bored. I didn't know a lot about airdrop because sometime airdrop is small amount.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 19, 2018, 07:26:18 AM
It is necessary to work more and look for new ways of earning in order to get more profit. You must understand the fact that there is no easy earning in crypto.
Indeed, this market is changing very rapidly and those directions that brought profit yesterday are already unprofitable. It is necessary to choose profitable directions in advance and engage them as intensively as possible.
Activity: 40
Merit: 9
Support life!
May 19, 2018, 07:21:45 AM
High hype ICO's in bull market! One of the important things is natural hype, check telegram , what about community is speaking there? Don't try to earn on exchanges, high volatility and unpredictable market will take your money.

Well, you are certainly regarding ICOs, now is not a good time, even experienced ICO investors like Ian stay away from most projects in a bear market and buy indervalued coins indeed. I don’t agree about exchanges, if you do research you can get many top projects still highly undervalued. Look at Lisk, Hacken, Cobinhood, Zilliqa, Wanchain, and dozens of others with potential to do 10x by the end of the year.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 11:11:40 PM
Of course, man must expect more than what he has accomplished and will feel greedy.
The strategy to buy altcoin should choose TOP 10 Altcoin located in the Cryptocurrency market.
If you buy an unsaved altcoin the price you can incur losses and you will only be disappointed.
I am less interested in Airdrops program, I am more interested to join Bounty Program.
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 11:00:22 PM
For me if we get more profits not by how we choose a place which can be able to benefit more, but for my benefit more users thought it hung bitcoin respectively.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 07:22:56 AM
not wrong if you feel airdrop is good way to gain profit. but it's not so significant, maybe you should try to join the ICO I think it's more likely because when your ICO is given a pretty attractive discount price, but choose carefully the project you will follow. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 07:18:51 AM
sometimes a beginner is very hesitant in making decisions, so feel the huge losses of every coin asset in the trade, because being a trader requires science in analyzing to avoid losses.
You at least join the trading community on some social media such as telegram to exchange opinions and benefits before trading.
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
in my opinion is you must buy eth now because in the market price all coin is red,
this is the promising long term investment, this is the chance to get cheap price before the market recovery.
i think this is the right way to get more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: