Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 92. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 22, 2018, 04:13:24 AM
All you do right. The greatest profit is brought by the Altcoins, which are still not widely known and therefore do not have a large capitalization. The problem is only how to choose from a large number of newly emerging coins the one that will grow in value and not always settle on the bottom.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 22, 2018, 03:58:36 AM
Better you focus to get less profit, in this market more profit is more risky.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
I think If you want more profit, you have to know well where you are going to invest. All want to profit but many do not understand cryptocurrency is a risky investment. If there is no basic knowledge, you lose more quickly than you produce. Better start with learning.

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
Many people using already existing ways of earning cryptocurrencies and not looking for new ways. I know many people that making their own projects based on crypto and it would be great experience and profit for them.

How to get more profit? invest in crypto, do the trading or mining. and join in the bounty campaign, in this way you will have many income in the coming days.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 03:00:51 AM
Airdrops are good free money. But I think most airdrops are worthless. It's a waste of time to be involved in airdrops. We should delve into other valuable tokens. This is my way of investing.
Airdrop is more suitable for novice, which allows them to familiarise themselves with the operation of the encrypted world.
Activity: 100
May 22, 2018, 02:53:23 AM
Airdrops are good free money. But I think most airdrops are worthless. It's a waste of time to be involved in airdrops. We should delve into other valuable tokens. This is my way of investing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
May 22, 2018, 02:53:04 AM
Buy at dip, sell at high.

Hold for long terms if one's don't know how to trade. Airdrop are good but i prefer bounty program because they pay for as per work and we can earn as per our skills.

Currently working on Egretia bounty program. I don't know much about Deep onion airdrop.
Activity: 182
May 22, 2018, 02:48:54 AM
I think you have to control your emotions, do not be too hasty to invest. Invest in a coin that has a good future, not on careless coins.
Before investing, I suggest you do some research on the coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
May 22, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
There are 3 basic ways and they are bounties, airdrops and trading. You can have profit from them and it depends according to your skills which one will you have more profit.
Activity: 147
May 22, 2018, 02:45:19 AM
I usually buy a lot of cryptocurrency at a very low price when the market falls. Then I will wait patiently for the market to rise.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 02:41:15 AM
In investment, especially you follow the investment in the world of cryptocurrency of course experience losses is a natural thing, because every investment there must be profit and loss. You can do market analysis first, so you can get a profit in accordance with what is expected.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 02:36:07 AM
Deeponion of a community-based project aimed at producing a unique crypto currency. I think you have to do a lot of investment research. When prices are rising then selling your coins, do not wait until the maximum price. That's precisely what will make you lose, because we do not know could be after the rise of coin prices will go down drastically.
Activity: 134
May 22, 2018, 12:09:08 AM
You can earn different ways in cryptocurrency and what you did is right even you haven't invested in top 10 coins you can make a good income by investing with potential coins. It is call high risk high reward ratio but with this kind of strategy you need to put a lot of effort doing research about the coin or token. And when you invested in a good ones wait for his time to shine because if it is really good it will have a organic growth and you  might have exponential gains that you can't get in top 10 to top 20 coins easily.
Activity: 187
May 22, 2018, 12:08:45 AM
To get more profit, you need to find several sources of income. Participate in the subscription campaign, with a good rank on the forum. Invest in ICO. If you allow power trading. It will bring you great success.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 11:59:53 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

why you lost your coins? in most of cases i participate in airdrops, bounties or ICOs. for example study about 1 ICO and talk with some people with good experience then buy 1000$ to take another 1000$.
Activity: 233
May 21, 2018, 11:57:12 PM
Just be patient .Keep on checking the market and sell your coins when the prices are high just to earn more profit.
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 11:55:38 PM
Personally, everyone wants to make a profit. There are many ways to make a profit from air drops, gifts, etc. You must learn carefully and gain knowledge about the projects you are investing.but in trading, you have to know when to trade and you need to do thorough research and a bit of luck to succeed in that field.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 11:51:18 PM
If you want to get a lot of profits, you really should buy some other cryptocurrency instead of Bitcoin. Greed is normal. The reason we came here is to make money. Airdrops are not the best way to obtain profits. They are the easiest and quickest way to obtain cryptocurrencies. However, many airdrop projects on the market today are fake and disappointing!
Activity: 78
May 21, 2018, 11:47:27 PM
More profit:
Join as many as you can in airdrop.
Join as many as you can in bounties like facebook, twitter and linked in.
Do some youtube presentation for a specific project and sold your work to them.
Activity: 51
May 21, 2018, 11:45:30 PM
To get more profit than you have now was to buy hold and sell.
Those tokens given to you, sold them at ICO price. Then wait for the dumper and buy a lot, after a week, if the price start to grow again. Wait it till it reached again the ICO price and sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: