Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 90. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 04:00:16 AM
You really need great wisdom in investing into online, there a lot of investment out there but most visible are scam sites and scampany where you will be trapped, hype and onpals. My advise is to be very careful in joining ans see to it that you invest what you afford to lose. Another way to earn is joining signature campaign while waiting for the results of what you have invested.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 03:54:47 AM
The most reliable investment is a long-term investment. Just wait and control the coin market capitalization about the condition of your coin and trade it at the right time.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
May 23, 2018, 03:40:34 AM
There is no doubt that different strategy works for different people but I do believe that if you stay patient and wait for the whole stage to pass, either increase or decrease, you will be able to get more profit than from trading frequently.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:10:05 PM
I have something for greed people:
https://fairponzi.github.io/

Started a few days ago. Is a very slow ponzi: 0.5% reward per day.
You can payout anytime you want.

Everything(Website + Smartcontract) is opensource here : https://github.com/fairponzi/fairponzi.github.io

Activity: 148
May 22, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
Earn those who at the time of the collapse of the market does not panic and has patience. Airdrop normal way of earning, but I don't like)
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 03:32:02 PM
There are lots of ways how to get more profit in crypto...  Cool
One of the very common is Investment! But don't just invest in one crypto as you don't know what really the future of that crypto. The very best way to invest is to invest in more cryptos because a diversified investment will always win than just investing a single crypto.  Wink
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 22, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
you can get more profit by doing trading, investing or if you want an easy money you can do gambling, if you are lucky enough, you can get more profit in an instant. but its not advisable because its too risky which you can lose all your money.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
May 22, 2018, 02:18:07 PM
Any investment has its own attendant risk. Cryptocurrency offers various Windows of investment. Investment platforms includes: cryptocurrency trading, buy and hold, etc. It is important to take time and study whatever platform you intend to invest in. Cryptocurrency News is also important to read before investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 02:09:47 PM
To get more profit need to optimizate your way of earning money and make it better. In other cases you can also build something new based on existing ways of earning.
Activity: 89
May 22, 2018, 01:54:52 PM
If you want more profit then you should be willing to invest a lot more money and you should be willing to learn new ways which you can earn more money. Trading is one of these ways and you can teach yourself using demo accounts before you start trading with your own money as it will help give you a feel of it
Activity: 259
May 22, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
To gain more profit you should not rush in selling your altcoin. Learn to hold it and if you gain enough profit try investing so that you can gain even more.
Activity: 528
May 22, 2018, 12:49:38 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

By working hard and working smart, you can earn more profits. Try to improve your skills in order for you to become more productive. Use your knowledge and skills to earn big amount of money by participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 12:45:53 PM
Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and to hold. I think buying altcoins is a good way to make big profit, but you need to do a lot of research before buying to make sure it has good development, community and potential. I also think that to get more profit you should do trading and you can also join bounty campaign just like twitter campaign & signature campaign. So you will have a lot of profit. That is the way i get profit from altcoins.
Activity: 336
May 22, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
Airdrop is nice and its easy way, makes a lot of people always want to join the airdrop. But if you want to get a big profit, maybe you can try to invest in ico. Because now ico nice ico always popping up, and it becomes an opportunity for investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
Airdrop can help you gain a lot of profit. You just have to study the market well and invest by buying more coins or selling what you already have when the prices go up
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 12:05:29 PM
Try also joining bounties, tokens/coin from bounties are more profitable than from airdrop because most of them have icos just little hardwork and soon be paid off..  In airdrop just wait for the pump then sell it right away.. Dont hold it for too long for in my experience oftentimes dev of airdrop token just left after the pump of their token.. Though some have active and good dev too just be observant.
Activity: 83
May 22, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
I just join in bounties and airdrops. You just need to be a hardworker and industrious to get more profit. Don't get lazy. Do more and you'll get more.
Activity: 163
May 22, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
I'm trying to brave and bet on long-term investments, although I know how I can be a beginner in Bitcoin's world, but it's still possible that I'll do my best by learning from people who have been successful, but nevertheless this is a very nice way ...
Activity: 336
May 22, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You can do multitasking while working like accepting translation services then trading in the market at the same time, you can also work on bounty campaigns by promoting their ico, there are a lot of ways on how to get to work but still it depends on how hard you spend time in your job.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
There are many ways to win money with crypto nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: