Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 98. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 09:57:38 AM
Patients is the key of everything, invest less and hold up a brief period until the point when the estimation of token gets high, While waiting do some campaign and airdrops and hold your tokens, offer it when cost is adequate for you.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
Yes Airdrops are good free money but not all worth to be combined and maintained. You find day trading as a bad habit of trading in your experience, but you know there are merchants there who earn more than enough. But make sure you do an in-depth study of dev. If their plan is legitimate, then you can hold your air titas, or invest or buy more of their coins. That's how you benefit from Altcoin exchange.
Activity: 18
May 16, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
we gotta find right time loophole to invest our bitcoin and when time seems right we must invest .
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
According to me As long as you have knowledge about short-term trading is a good way to get more profit.
And Doing research before investing is a very good idea.
If you have Alt do not hold back the long time because it will not bring your profit.

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:04:22 PM
If you already have bitcoin, then hold your bitcoin, do not sell your bitcoin cheaply. Then you can buy altcoin, remember, you have to be selective in choosing the altcoin that is really qualified and potentially to be able to grow and have a high price because these stakes are your money. If you can not choose exactly, then your money will disappear again. Choose coins with a lot of communities, the graphs show an ever-increasing development and are ranked safely or above. Then you should pay attention, when you should sell your coins and when you should hold them. Sell ​​some of your coins at a high market price and you already earn a profit from the coin. Hold the rest of your coins in order to grow again for your next sale.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
May 15, 2018, 08:47:57 PM
Patients is the key of everything, when you invest, invest less and wait a little time until the value of token gets high, do some bounty campaign and airdrops and hold your tokens, sell it when price is good enough for you.
Activity: 87
May 15, 2018, 08:31:49 PM
The first way is that you can follow a bounty with a token payment after you get the token payment you can use to trade on the crypto market or you can also invest in a token that shows the next high price, you can also play a mine on a particular coin, which can be used to mine .The way you can use to get more profit.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 15, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
indeed human nature is greedy.
I also often lose assets for wanting more. you need to know before trading or buying altcoin, you should know details about the coins, do not buy shitcoin. apart from trading, you can also participate in ICO to get more profit. if for free coin, I would recommend participating in bounty than on airdrop. because of his greater results
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
May 15, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
currently, my only way of earning profit is thru investing in altcoins and holding some of my coins that i earned from participating in signature campaigns. i am not actually good in trading so i don't spend much time in it so the above mentioned methods are the only methods that i do. i am pretty much patient and i guess this is one reason why long term investment like holding certain tokens works for me.
copper member
Activity: 497
May 15, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

To get a better profit you can trade, because trading is more profitable than investment. And do not be too greedy it will make you lose and lose.
Activity: 90
May 15, 2018, 10:27:03 AM
Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and to hold. Basically, my investment is designed for a long time. I wait until the coins begin to grow strongly, only then I will sell part. It's hard for me to play on the stock exchange and catch small price changes. I think I would have lost more, since I have no experience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 15, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
Before you buy coins, it would be better if you investigate the coins you want to buy. Buy altcoins that have a good development and strong potential to survive and develop quality. Then hold your coins for some time ahead, wait and enjoy the process for your altcoins doing the development, so your investment also grows larger. Do not be easily fooled by scattered issues, be selective and intelligent in accepting any information that exists. Pay attention to the level of the coin you want to buy is one of the important aspects as well.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
If you want to get more profit, go buy some nice tokens and coins in a low price then wait until the price each of them increase, so you can get more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
May 15, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
The best way to earn more profit is by investing more money in the crypto so you have to do a lot of bounties campaign to earn more money for trading. Airdrop is useless since it is like selling your privacy for cheap tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:02:34 AM
I think if you want to gain more profits, you can try to invest, then you can get more profits, and if you want to get more profits, you have to make a wise investment.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
So really sad for you mate. It is ok to buy some altcoins, but you should know when to enter like when to buy. You should always buy on dips. Because there are many circumstances on buying, specially when you bought on the top, you missed the chance to buy on dips. Learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 251
May 15, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
I think if you want to get more profit, you can do tarding in atlcoin, because for us very easy mendaptkan profits, and also with trading requires skills and can control your emotions, very good to get additional income.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
To make more profits then you have to be more careful about the places and projects which you put your money into. Also make sure that you are buying at a low price when you invest and not just buying at a recovery period when the prices of the coins are back up. And if you are trading, don't rush to sell, be patient for coins to grow before you sell them.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 09:56:01 AM
In order to gain greater profits, I think it is necessary to deal with the problem very seriously, so  read the project they want to participate in, because most of this is a fraud.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 12, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
But I don't like this token.
Because this token looks more like a hype, it's not worth my investment.
Pages:
Jump to: