Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 100. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
As long as you have knowledge of trading, short-term trading is a good way to get more profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 11, 2018, 09:49:20 AM
There is a simple answer to this question - you just need to fix altcoins and hold both Bitcoins and dollars. And don't hold altcoins for a long time, it will not bring your profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
The greater you contribute the higher the benefit. Fundamentally, benefit is relative on the amount you put resources into. Be that as it may, some different ways might be conceivable like rewards in betting destinations or taking an interest in bounties or campaigns.
Activity: 100
May 11, 2018, 09:35:10 AM
There are many waysbwe can earn in these field. First by bounties. In bounties we earn coins by doing task that promote ICOs, it can be promoted by signature campaigns, social media campaigns and so on. Second is by investing. You can buy coins and wait for it to raise it's value then if you think you'll profit then sell it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 09:33:07 AM
Getting profits would be hard if we are just going to make decision without thinking what may the outcome will be, profits comes to a powerful mind that think before it acts. Studying what you are doing is also the key for you to have profits, for example is if you are doing trading then you have to study about how trading market works, graph analyzing and so on.

Activity: 322
May 11, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
I think to get a good profit can only the one who invested a lot of money. It's very simple - If you are rich, You can become even richer. If you do not have anything, then you will not earn anything. I think so.
Activity: 152
May 11, 2018, 09:26:56 AM
To earn more money than you have to obey investment discipline, you have to find out before investing in any project and always follow the market.
Activity: 109
May 11, 2018, 09:18:55 AM
First never buy any coin at the top, never join the pumps, never buy coins if u didnt know their project and their team, dont to all in because remember one fud can make big dump.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
If you want to have more income you need to invest in coins to earn a great deal when the price of your coin increases.
Activity: 175
May 11, 2018, 09:02:03 AM
we can get more profit by joining in bounty campaign and signatre that has a good and legal project.but if you have money better to invest for a good profit return by supporting good projects of some icos that is legal.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
The bigger you invest the higher the profit. Basically, profit is proportional on how much you invest in. However, some other ways may be possible like winnings in gambling sites or participating in bounties or signature campaigns.
Activity: 87
May 11, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
Some people are doing multi  task by entering a cryptocurrency and their regular job, some are doing trading and joining campaigns too, a lot of ways for us to get more profit, we can become successful if we will just do our part, it is a matter how well we are doing things and how focus we are.

You are actually correct . I've been focusing on airdrops and bounties as well , but trust me , they are really stressful . Currently , I combine my regular job with bounty campaigns
Activity: 87
May 11, 2018, 08:35:17 AM
To gain more profits I am trading new altcoin, as they experience tremendous value increases. Obviously this is very profitable. Beside that I also do signature campaign consistently

Hi , any idea of some of the altcoins you currently trade ?. I seem to hop in the train when a coin is at it's ATH, thus making me always lose .
Activity: 71
May 11, 2018, 08:35:06 AM
well also there are many ways to earn and get profit like airdrop and bounty campaigns like social media facebook, twitter,  medium,  reddit, telegram, etc
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 11, 2018, 08:30:27 AM
Trade cautiously. It's better to stay in the game longer, so save your capital, once you get to your stop loss range, pull out or take the reverse trade.
Activity: 84
May 11, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
My strategy is to invest in projects with a real product that will be useful for the society. I think that these coins will give the best result in a few years. This strategy requires a lot of patience and effort. But in the end it will bring a very high reward.
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 05:17:15 AM
If we talk with you about bounty, it is not only in the subscription companies you can get money, there is still reddit, facebook, twitter...
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
Some people are doing multi  task by entering a cryptocurrency and their regular job, some are doing trading and joining campaigns too, a lot of ways for us to get more profit, we can become successful if we will just do our part, it is a matter how well we are doing things and how focus we are.
Activity: 114
May 11, 2018, 05:03:22 AM
To gain more profits I am trading new altcoin, as they experience tremendous value increases. Obviously this is very profitable. Beside that I also do signature campaign consistently
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
May 11, 2018, 04:58:48 AM
If you want to get more profit, you just need to buy a token or coin like BTC, this is the right time to buy a BTC and wait until the price of it grow up, so you can get more profit when sell it in a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: