Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 101. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 04:55:40 AM
Unfortunately, just as in real life, there is no such thing as a free lunch.There are times when the coins or tokens givem are too small such that you will have a hard time trading it.If you want more, you better do it. Look for good ICO,
Activity: 74
May 11, 2018, 04:22:19 AM
In my opinion if you want to get more profit  you can  try trading,  mining and invest in ICO, but  if you dont have much money to start all of them, you can try bounty campaign but make sure  you do a very good research about the dev and the program of they project. 
Activity: 276
May 11, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
Cryptocurrency networks are said to be more risky than other investments. It looks like we are making huge profits through altcoin, but suddenly you lose more than what you get just by holding the asset. It's all about market studies. You know many instant rich people pass by. But as they say, not only are you good at research and decision making, it also takes a bit of luck and possibilities. Trading is risky but it gives big profits instead.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 03:57:25 AM
First of all, you need to follow the projects very carefully and you should also be aware of whats going on crpto world. After analyzing, you can make investigament.
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
Do not panic to invest in the currency market of crypto primarily. Make charts, project analysis and consult your advisors before investing. If you work this way your profits will increase
Activity: 117
May 11, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
To my own opinion i think the best way to get more profit is by investing in Altcoins  ,join bounty campaigns and doing airdrop too. With all this I'm pretty sure your profit will be doubled.
Activity: 180
May 11, 2018, 03:36:55 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

you should make a goal in the trading that you live, why so in order to trade you can determine when to enter and exit this market is very important because if it is a little late you even lose.

this has been experienced by many people and even myself because it is not satisfied with the results of profits and then want to get it more and more until finally everything is gone.
do not regret the decision you took if you were convinced it was the best.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 03:23:07 AM
There are many ways to get more profit here in the crypto world. I prefer to participate and earn profit through signature campaign and social media campaign that good to earn more benefits if you use regularly. Its also good when you join airdrop for extra income who knows that the airdrop you have joined has a great potential and gave you more profit.

You can also invest in profitable icos and make money with it
Activity: 266
May 11, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
I wait for the coins to start growing up, only then I sell a little.I can't do it and I find it difficult to play the stock market
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 02:54:52 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

For you to have more profit, you must have patience in you and be hardworking. You may apply in bounty campaigns and try to have an investment in potential coins. There are a lot of ways on how to earn you just have to search and gain knowledge for it.
Activity: 95
May 11, 2018, 02:53:06 AM
I think the only way to gain more profit is always holding your token to the COINS once again, I think at least two years or three years, we need enough patience.
Activity: 81
May 11, 2018, 02:52:11 AM
Join ICOs but you will have to be careful with which one to join with. There are a lot of scam ICO's around so we need to be diligent in searching for the right one.
Activity: 134
May 11, 2018, 02:47:59 AM
Hello my friend, May I suggest make yourself more knowledgeable one than from before in order to avoid to happen again what had happened. Learn from the past and make it your guide. Don't fall yourself from your own feelings let your feelings base in the facts to make it more strong stable to do business. Good luck.
Activity: 74
May 11, 2018, 02:44:14 AM
For you to get more profit, you must be patient and hard working. You can apply in bounty campaigns and try to have an investment in potential coins. There are many ways on how to earn you just have to search for it.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 02:43:01 AM
if you invest on airdrop ICOs have chances good profits but have high risk also because before invest on airdrop ICOs first you should know about the project you read whitpaper then think invest, if you trade on top20 coins then have low risk so its depended by yours,
if you join the bountys then have chances reducing your loss  
Activity: 142
May 11, 2018, 02:41:59 AM
Yes, as you have experienced, the risk of investing in small cryptocurrencies is very high. Although they may have higher returns, I think we should consider the risks carefully and choose to invest. I will not choose to go. Investing in crypto currencies that are too risky.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 11, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
simple sir, always stay tune for every market movement and have patience enough, besides we invest our money we must invest our patience too if we want a huge profit onward.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
May 11, 2018, 02:13:12 AM
If you have enough ability in sector of money,then I will suggest you to do trade.In this way,you can earn easily.By the way, there are more ways for you to follow.You can also invest in ICO.This will be great because the team generally give some promotional offer for investors.If you don't satisfied with current price,then you should try to hold your tokens or coins for few days.I think,those are the way of getting more profit.
Activity: 67
May 11, 2018, 02:12:46 AM
I think that participation in aerodromes is not the best way to make a profit. Just like buying altcoins for your own savings.
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 02:12:19 AM
As long as you can do it all, do it. Trading bitcoin and altcoin, participating in airdrop, signature, social media, articles, translation campaign. All very profitable. Especially if you can do it all at once. You'll get rich quick. But I will choose and focus on the new trading altcoin and signature campaign, as both are very worth doing at once.
Pages:
Jump to: