Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get rid of emotions when trading - page 6. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
Without a doubt, in the life of every person there are things much more valuable than money, and trading with cryptocurrency should be treated as a job.

The best way to get rid of your emotions is to read and watch positive news about cryptocurrency in order to relieve your self into this bear market.

Yes, stay away from everything negative, and you will feel the new wave of inspiration to work and trade soon. Try to control your emotions when bad thoughts come to your mind.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 12:46:21 AM
in trading sometimes we become very emotional when the price of a coin goes down and makes us lose, I think to get rid of emotional is to learn trading correctly and understand the risks so that we can be ready to face these risks, and more importantly to keep calm and patient
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 11:53:41 PM
Algo trading avoiding emotional Cool
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
September 19, 2018, 07:43:41 PM
Some people here say control yourself, do this, do that and etc useless advices, I would say one thing: when you know you are emotional and can't control them, then why do you trade? If you can't do something, then move on something that suits you and your personality best. Or another way is chaning of lifestyle in worse way and becoming a person that cares about nothing.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 07:25:57 PM
When trading cryptocurrency on the stock exchange, I do not show any emotions.  Emotions lead to the dispersion of attention, and as a consequence mistakes are made. So when I trade I am absolutely calm.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 01:51:05 PM
You should not allow emotions to control, especially in this important matter. To do this, I use a regular anti-stress ball, it helps.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 18, 2018, 03:22:23 AM
to get rid of your emotions when trading maybe you can just do a quiet trade and don't be easily affected by the conditions at the exchange place and as much as possible you can control the patience you have, only from yourself who can determine it.
We are in control on our emotion, if we want to be a successful trading, controlling our emotion is one of the necessary things to do.
Now, if you are trading in months or years but you can still control your emotion then for sure trading is not for you, you have to quit because it will
only give more damages on your finances.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 10:07:56 PM
to get rid of your emotions when trading maybe you can just do a quiet trade and don't be easily affected by the conditions at the exchange place and as much as possible you can control the patience you have, only from yourself who can determine it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 09:26:49 PM
I think that is good theory but we need PRACTICE. I have read more than 6 books on how to invest effectively but when I started practicing, those theories did not help me. I still panic. So I think the best way is to make small investments and make mistakes. You will know how to correct your strategy for a fair market.
Activity: 5
September 17, 2018, 09:04:01 PM
Ocassionaly you gotta take a walk outside lol. Don't overwork yourself. I mean the ones who work hard are the ones who succeed but you gotta spend some with yourself. Chill and take a sip. For me, I usually like to take a walk outside.
Activity: 72
September 14, 2018, 03:57:34 PM
bitter experience seems like the fastest way to get rid of emotions in trading except a very disciplined trader that has the ability to bear watever happens with his investment
Activity: 67
September 14, 2018, 02:16:15 PM
It comes with experience. Without discarding unnecessary emotions is not possible normal trade. You will have to control yourself and do everything with a cold head.
Activity: 24
September 13, 2018, 02:12:13 PM
In my opinion, when trading crypto-currency on the exchange, it is necessary to perform the following actions: 1-analyze the news feed, the work of exchanges, the rate of crypto - currencies, etc., which will help to develop your own strategy and avoid unnecessary movements, risks, which definitely eliminates negative emotions (nervous tension, fear, etc.); 2-plan (clear actions and step-by-step work to also avoid unnecessary emotions (anxiety, fear, rash actions, etc.).)
Activity: 46
September 10, 2018, 04:59:41 PM
You have mentioned all the important aspects to it, including preparation, checklists, process orientation, and active emotional detachment, but I guess there's one tiny detail I'd like to add. In addition to breathing exercise, jogging would be a must. Take my word
Activity: 420
September 10, 2018, 03:40:58 PM
Without a doubt, in the life of every person there are things much more valuable than money, and trading with cryptocurrency should be treated as a job.

The best way to get rid of your emotions is to read and watch positive news about cryptocurrency in order to relieve your self into this bear market.
Activity: 910
September 10, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
Indeed, in order to learn how to cope with your emotions, you need to be a very strong person. Without a doubt, trade in cryptocurrency is just a job, for me for example. And in my life there are things much more important. But when in your wallet there were cryptocurrencies, for example, for 30 thousand dollars, and it became much less, it's very difficult resist to emotions. What to say about people who had millions. Their losses are much more tangible.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 01:25:18 PM
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
Emotions can cloud your mind and have you making rash decisions that can negatively impact your trades and your ability to earn the type of money you have always dreamed of. Here are some easy tips to remember when trading that can help you remove emotion from the equation and make the smart decisions you need to earn the type of money you have always wanted.for a example :
Before you start trading you need a plan. You need to have a system and be willing to commit to that system. This doesn’t mean that you can never switch the plan for a new system, but you need to be ready and willing to give your system plenty of time to work. Remove frustration from the equation. If your system doesn’t work right away. Give it time. Stick with your system and give it the chance to work.
Activity: 742
September 09, 2018, 04:09:36 PM
If you can select your daily target before starting everyday trading then you are one step ahead for control your emotion. Set up your mind. How much profit do you want, How many trade do you want to make, If lose then how much can you afford, And try for take everything easy. Never expect for profit a lot’s. Better think lose a lot. If you think lose then your mind automatically ready for control emotion. 
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 04, 2018, 05:25:01 PM
Emotion is always there, everyone have emotiok but it depends to you how you can handle this .  Most of the trader need to handle their emotion when the market is down because possible to be lose more their money if they panic or greedy in a different way. You cannot stop your emotion but do your best so they can't affect to you while on you are in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: