Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get rid of emotions when trading - page 7. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
in my opinion, i have been reading articles about field and how to manage your feelings when buying and selling. From revel in, the quality manner to cast off your feelings when buying and selling is to have a strict and powerful trading strategy and you need to be disciplined about it to the middle. that is one of the methods to detach feelings from trading that's all for the time being.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 08:53:54 AM
To get rid of emotions when trading, you need to control your emotions and clearly know what you want. But we are all people and emotions sometimes prevail.

All the traders are different people. Some of them are extremely emotional but they manage to get good money in their business and these individuals know how to control emotions.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
To get rid of emotions when trading you should have a more positive outlook and listen to the opinions of some experts in the field of digital forensics so that we can make better decisions.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 04, 2018, 03:34:01 AM
Thanks for your information. For me, before investing in a project, I will analyze the market, coin, chart, track the project thoroughly and finally design a plan for myself. When I reach the target I will sell immediately, emotions will not affect my trading. When too many losses, I will stop and travel to rest, until the emotions no longer affect the trading I will return.

setting targets is one of the key, once hit, happy emotions got in, but still emotions are there

it must be a trade in purpose and goal first, and emotions are followed

this is also applied in losses, not everyday is a happy day

learn to call it a day when it should be

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 03:07:58 AM
In my opinion to get rid of emotions when trading is very difficult because no human being is born without emotion, this is what makes us human so that we cannot get rid of them if they are truly emotionally troubled. Trade can be controlled by not acting on them. have to do it so you can't see and think some negative decisions like your coins at very low prices.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 09:41:30 PM
Thanks for your information. For me, before investing in a project, I will analyze the market, coin, chart, track the project thoroughly and finally design a plan for myself. When I reach the target I will sell immediately, emotions will not affect my trading. When too many losses, I will stop and travel to rest, until the emotions no longer affect the trading I will return.
Activity: 294
September 02, 2018, 03:53:22 PM
I think that you won't be able to get rid of emotions when trading but you need to do your best to control your emotions. this will be natural because otherwise you will lose everything
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 02, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
To get rid of emotions when trading, you need to control your emotions and clearly know what you want. But we are all people and emotions sometimes prevail.
It is very important to control your emotions because in trading you will only have use your mind not your heart so try to use your mind only, heart will get afraid and will arise your emotions at time of dip and you will remain worry about any temporary bad condition of bitcoin so better never let your emotions interrupt your profit just have patience and buy more at fallen price and be positive.
Activity: 95
August 24, 2018, 03:40:32 PM
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
Emotional like greedy and not patient is natural thing and this emotion hard to control it. Many trader who first jump in to trading has been loss alot money because this emotion, but should be from this case we can learn more how to manage that emotion to make better profit. When emotional still exist in trading activity, we will never get maximum profit and can be loss much money.

For people who are just newly starting in cryptocurrency, it was actually normal for them to sell their coins when the market prices are dropping because they are still trading base on their emotions.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 02:32:23 AM
Trading is the best platform in the crypto market. The advantage of futures trading will depend on the market's upward and downward line. Future trading can be beneficial for many times. When you see that the current market conditions are not good and you are facing losses in this situation, you can keep futures trading, this will reduce your thinking and you will be more likely to benefit from the past. In that case, you have to have a lot of knowledge about futures trading. So be sure to look at the face of your investment gains. Currently futures trading are very popular that it is trading for futures trading a year ago and after one year the market will be lifted when trading is upwards. It is very beneficial for the traders.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
August 23, 2018, 10:54:54 PM
Emotional like greedy and not patient is natural thing and this emotion hard to control it. Many trader who first jump in to trading has been loss alot money because this emotion, but should be from this case we can learn more how to manage that emotion to make better profit. When emotional still exist in trading activity, we will never get maximum profit and can be loss much money.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 10:11:28 PM
Sometimes we are more nervous, full of some negative energy and that reflects on our behavior. Whether we are waiting in the line in shop, find ourselves in a traffic jam, playing poker, trading... we will make decisions and react the way we feel at that moment. Tilt is the worst thing that could happen to anyone trading and it is very hard to avoid that whole scenario where you are losing and losing and repeating all in a loop.
Only thing that works for me is taking a break. I think that most important thing is to recognize the moment where you are not yourself and not even starting with trading because it is very difficult to stop when you are tilting. It just drive you around and you become aware of it when damage was already done. Recognize your energy and skip trading until you get calm.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
You can not get rid of your emotions while doing something, like dealing. You will feel stressed if you do not have what you expect. It's better to have something you did not expect. And be wise and attentive when it comes to dealing, you will not be fooled easily. You will need a lot of skills and knowledge to shape, but emotions will always keep you anytime at any time with mistakes you will not normally do if you do not take the time to learn.
Activity: 113
August 23, 2018, 01:32:34 PM
It is important to focus on the long-term perspective. Most traders assess the results of their trading every month, while it is much more effective to do this at least once a quarter. If you sum up the daily results, you can simply go crazy with stress.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
You must be prepared for a variety of situations and emotions. Such readiness gives the possibility of control. Still no one managed to suppress emotions or completely get rid of them. Internal readiness for stressful situations allows you to monitor and manage your emotions.
Activity: 476
August 23, 2018, 04:35:25 AM
In trading we should be have maximum target profit in monthly and when that target reached just close open potition and withdraw the profit.  By this way we can avoid greedy that usually greedy only bring to big loss. And when the open potition not reached the target profit because the price side away, we should wait patiently for that and also use stop loss to avoid loss when the trend of market  change to bearish. Other way to control emotion is dont over trading.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 23, 2018, 01:55:47 AM
~snip~
This topic will focus on how to get rid of emotions while trading, or at least make the best decisions which are not based on emotional responses of our ape brain. So how can we achieve that?

1 with good preparation
2 with checklists
3 with process orientation
4 with active emotional detachment
~snip~
How are you dealing with your emotions? Anything to add or to take away from this?

Your opinion is good, but sometimes people choose to trade by controlling the emotions of other traders. the key to trading is in your emotional, therefore emotional is used as a weapon of commerce for some people.
First, crypto trading is difficult to study technically. technical will be in accordance with the situation when there is a strategist makes many followers to follow the method of trading. so emotionally they become a trading team. then, who was sacrificed?
small traders and newcomers.
Second, the way to control the emotions of traders is to create issues and rumors. we know that 2014 is almost the same as in 2018, many control emotions through issues and rumors. so, the key is in the "buy rumors and sell the news".
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 11:27:42 PM
To get rids emotions when you are in trading industry is act professional only don’t mix your emotions or problems in this business because it can’t help you to be successful in this business.
Yeah emotions in trading can hurt you because you won't use your clear mind to do research. all you have to do is calm down. a calm attitude can really help you to regulate your emotions so as not to get messed up. and patient, you need it to get a good chance  by wait it...
Activity: 118
August 22, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
being just an ordinary person, i usually fall victim to greedness.  there are plenty of times where i should cashout when i didn't, thinking that my investment portfolio will continue to be profitable.

another thing with me is the feeling of loyalness.  once i invested in a certain crypto project, i tend to stay in for better or worse.  it  makes me feel unfaithful to leave the project.  this attitude is very wrong.

i suggest that we take regular breaks from crypto world to enjoy the things around us better.  and coming from these breaks, we can be more focused and have positive mindset during decision-makings.

This is very hard honestly. You can get rid of emotions but when trading, it's really hard to get rid of them. We are human beings and we can't control our brain and mind 100% even if you really want it do so.
Pages:
Jump to: