Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get rid of stubborn belly fat ? - page 2. (Read 4681 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2014, 05:35:02 PM
Should be simple enough to put those people who advertise "lose weight quickly" products out of business. Some tips I heard include:

1) Burn more calories than you take in.
2) Drink lots of pure water.
3) Don't overdo it! Overdoing it can actually trigger mechanisms in your body that store fat.
4) Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and not much junk food.
5) Don't stress about it. Stress hormones can also trigger storing fat.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
June 11, 2014, 05:28:35 PM
It's not that difficult.

Abs exercise, cardio playing, and some fat burners.

Exercise is useful but don't take any fat burner. Try to follow the Mediterranean diet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_diet

Fruits and Vegetables: Mediterranean Diet provides 6-12 servings per day
Grain Products: Mediterranean Diet provides 4-6 servings per day
Milk and Alternatives: Mediterranean Diet provides 1-3 servings of low fat dairy products per day
Meat and Alternatives: Mediterranean Diet provides 1-2 servings of poultry, fish and shellfish per day
Other: Mediterranean Diet recommends one glass of red wine daily
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 31, 2014, 10:38:35 AM
Most American I saw is fat. I think the Americans need a National Fitness Program like the Russians do. Or like the Koreans and Chinese do. Most Koreans and Chinese I saw is not fat.

It's possible for anyone to take individual action if they really want - but since it's not in the US culture to stay fit, like it's in many parts of Asia, it demands a little bit extra motivation.

The key parts are:

1. Your mind. You must decide that you want a change and you must be commited to a lifestyle change.
2. Nutrition
3. Training

There are lots of guides online, and you could even buy a book like 'body for life' which would give you all you need without you having to do mountains of research.

But for health and fitness like everything else in life, if you are determined to succeed and determined to put in the hard work - you will succeed.

And hard work it is. If you're looking to get anything more than the 'health benefits', it's going to take a lot of dedication and hard work!

Lots of the time it's not going to be fun and/or pleasant.

But life quality will improve, and you will feel better.

Put little effort and commitment in, and you will receive little in return. This is a continuous journey where you will be rewarded for the work put in.

Many people look to get great results from little work - but that never happens. It's like becoming a decent programmer, if you pay others to do your homework, it will simply never happen.

I think the value of hard work and consistent effort and dedication is important to emphasize. Of course old fashioned hard work is not a good sell, that's why supplement companies profit from selling dreams. Take this protein powder, and you'll look like a bodybuilder in no time. Do this sixpack shortcut program and you will have a sixpack in 6 weeks time..

If a chiseled body is desired anybody wanting to do that should know it will take a lot of time and dedication, and it will probably become your number 1 priority in life. Everything you eat, and everything you do matters, to achieve the result you want to have. Doing something 70% is not going to give you any results.

And it's not like saving money in the bank. If you save 100 dollars every week and put in the bank, you will have 400 dollars by the end of every month, and 4800 by the end of the year, and if no further action is taken, those 4800 dollars will just stay there.

If you work hard for a year, you could get a nice sixpack, if that's your desire, it's perfectly doable, unless you're far out fat or in extraordinary horrible shape in which case it might never happen due to excessive skin on your body.

However, once that sixpack is achieved, it will vanish in about a week if you don't keep up the nutritional regime and training. It's not like a thing that you create or buy, and then you have it for ever.

It's a lifestyle, and it's hard - and that's why you see so few people in good shape. And it's not only about going to the gym, but also grocery shopping, preparing all the meals, and eating all the meals - actually professional fitness models have it as their full time job.

In addition most fitness models and bodybuilders you see, and want to be like, are chemically enhanced, often sacrificing their health in the process. So while they look healthy on the outside like a super hero, they might not be so healthy inside. Heart attacks and other health issues are not unheard of.

So the most sensible way to go about it, is to determine what kind of level you want to put it on, and what's important for you. If you eat relatively healthy and go to the gym for good workouts 3 times a week, that's enough to keep you in pretty decent shape. But remember moving the body outside the gym and work, like walking is important too.

Anyone very interested in the topic should join some training community online.

The stubborn body fat is also the part that goes last. These are the reserves nature has put on your body for hard times, and to have it go away, you need to use up all other reserves first.

So the answer to have it removed is to keep up very vigorous exercise and a good healthy diet regime. Of course there's shortcuts here as well, where you can take fat burners (I'm sure some steroid forum could help you out), and you can eat virtually anything and get that sixpack you crave, but if you think of it long term, it's a bit like adding some suspicious agent to the gasoline of your car, it might go better and faster for a while, but eventually things will clog up, and you will run into problems, and in difference to the car, the body cannot simply be fixed unless you have shitloads of money and access to the best healthcare, and even then there's no guarantees, if you run your body too hard for long enough, it will give you trouble.

So stay healthy, go the old fashioned route, and enjoy all the benefits it will provide for you in your life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 30, 2014, 11:57:17 AM
Most American I saw is fat. I think the Americans need a National Fitness Program like the Russians do. Or like the Koreans and Chinese do. Most Koreans and Chinese I saw is not fat.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
March 30, 2014, 03:58:26 AM
Referring to the post above just wow wow indeed and also LOLS!
So Wow
I mean that was a very good lesson on how to lose weight
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
March 30, 2014, 01:09:38 AM
SHOCKING NEWS! B!Z DISCOVERS ONE WEIRD TRICK TO GET RID OF STUBBORN BELLY FAT!

CLICK HERE TO GET IT BEFORE IT'S BANNED... AGAIN!

Here have all the bitcoins that will ever exist because you made my life
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
March 30, 2014, 12:13:21 AM
Wheat is really bad, but I love bread so that is tough.
Exercise...No Beer...Less sugar....Small amounts of meat.
TONS of veggies.

Wheat is actually very good, in fact; on par with a lot of the 'superfood' grains you may hear about. It has nearly 4 times the fiber content of brown rice. Here's a comparison of wheat vs quinoa: https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=ctrl&ei=EI43U9PmHKrE8geN4oD4DQ&gws_rd=cr#q=wheat+vs+quinoa (Click on the arrow to expand the nutritional info) As you can see, it has a similar nutritional profile.

The problem is processed wheat is stripped of it's goodness. When they send wheat to the mill to make it into white flour, everything goes: the fiber, bran, germ, vitamins, nutrients, etc. They actually 'enrich' the flour afterwards by adding vitamins to it Angry

The thing I like with wheat is that it isn't marketed as a superfood, so it's relatively cheap. And you can make some delicious dishes with it too:

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
March 28, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

The ONE WEIRD TRICK ads must work since I see them so often.
I never click on them anymore.
Activity: 364
March 28, 2014, 01:37:52 PM
Two ways I seen it work fast, is getting a hula hoop and Eating right, and a have a water diet, and no bread and soda.
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
March 28, 2014, 12:39:52 PM
It's always the belly fat that is last to go. I've always been a skinny/normal fat level person but I still have belly fat. The only way to deal with it is through two combined methods: #1 - eat very healthy and #2 - do cardio-intensive workouts regularly. If you only do one, you probably won't see major change. People often forget that what you eat has a huge impact, to the point of even negating the gains of your working out.
March 28, 2014, 11:22:27 AM
Ask Steven Seagal.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
March 28, 2014, 11:16:00 AM
I mean raw vegan. Vegetables are not so expensive here in Europe (I heard though in the US a cucumber may cost more than a burger at McDonalds). You may be able grow your own food if you have a garden or a balcony.

Simply Raw documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pjkC71exKU

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
March 28, 2014, 10:28:54 AM
I lost a lot of weight in the recent years. Lifestyle change is inevitable. Avoid processed food. A raw food period (at least two weeks if you can't do it forever) cleanses the body (gets all the acid out), causes a change in metabolism, and raises sensitivity about which food is good for you and which is not.

Meat may be not as bad as some claim, but (especially cheap one) is loaded with pharmaceuticals which, you should be able to guess it, is intended to fatten the animal.

Exercise is very recommended of course, I swim or go to the gym almost every day.

Interesting

By raw food u mean raw vegan diet or does that include some meats too

Organic food is v v expensive
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
March 28, 2014, 10:20:51 AM

Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2014, 07:54:01 AM
I've exercised with Jillian Michaels, her programm is really useful.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
March 28, 2014, 07:44:10 AM
I lost a lot of weight in the recent years. Lifestyle change is inevitable. Avoid processed food. A raw food period (at least two weeks if you can't do it forever) cleanses the body (gets all the acid out), causes a change in metabolism, and raises sensitivity about which food is good for you and which is not.

Meat may be not as bad as some claim, but (especially cheap one) is loaded with pharmaceuticals which, you should be able to guess it, is intended to fatten the animal.

Exercise is very recommended of course, I swim or go to the gym almost every day.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
March 28, 2014, 07:22:50 AM
Stop taking red meat , do regular exercise and yoga
Yoga won't really help you get rid of the belly fat. Running and a little, not hardcore, diet will do the job Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 28, 2014, 07:20:13 AM
Stop taking red meat , do regular exercise and yoga
if you want something do something!!!
March 28, 2014, 06:26:49 AM
sit up and squat is my secret for my killer abs Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 28, 2014, 04:22:25 AM