Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Get Started Becoming a Bounty Hunter For a newbie - page 10. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
thank you good infomation Smiley
Activity: 416
Im also a newbie and i am glad because you delivered the answers to my questions lately.
Activity: 97
In BTCtalk since 2016
The term Bounty Hunter has been created in this forum or is it just you?
Basic information well presented, thanks, lots of newbies will be appreciated, tought it is not recommended to encourage stupid posting.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
So, what is an activity? Posting a topic or answering a topic can be counted activities?

posting a post and answering topic,
activity accumulate next days.
Activity: 252
Good to know about the rankings, thank you. I have been searching for the bounty programmes and I wonder how do the translation and youtube programmes work. I am going to try hard to get more info about the details.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The hardest for a newbie is the waiting when trying to go up the ranks. It would take at least 3 weeks to get the jr. rank (which is usually the min. rank to qualify for bounties) so patience is really needed here. But it would be worth it.
Activity: 1
Thank you, very useful as info, even if it is a little blur all this luggage for a beginner, is it really necessary to go through all these steps when it is beginner?!.
Activity: 19
Thanks for this nice guide. I'm glad you managed to collect all this information and put it into one topic. Great job!
Activity: 58
This helps a lot. Thanks
Activity: 94
Good information.But there are few which accepts newbies.
Activity: 54
Very good...
Can you tell me why I am a newbie even after a month and my activity is 25 even though my posts are 45 ?

i think maybe the BCT moderators have deleted 20 of your posts because they are out of the forum rules
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Very good...
Can you tell me why I am a newbie even after a month and my activity is 25 even though my posts are 45 ?
Activity: 153
sorry but i saw that majority of bounties campaign are not accept newbies, you just can join when you are jr member or above
Activity: 92
So, what is an activity? Posting a topic or answering a topic can be counted activities?
Activity: 80
Thanks a lot,  great info😊 Just a couple questions though,  about ranking up... One log in per day is 1 activity? or can it be 2 points if i log in twice in 1 day? Do i get a point for every post? It's kinda confusing, hope someone can shed light.

And please don't be rude by saying that we should read. Of course we read,  but we don't live on the forums. So many topics/threads that it's difficult for a newbie to navigate around and find what we need to know. Info overload too when you're new at something
Activity: 3
Thanks now i understand how to increase my level. . very big help 😊
Activity: 9
Hi, thank you for this post. As a newbie this helps a lot. I have been hearing about bitcoin for a long time, maybe it is not too late for me to start but the price of it had really flown sky-high. Hopefully I can make some money.
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
It is good that you summarised everything here but I think this should go to Begginners Help sub forum and not project development
Activity: 93
Well explained and a very good summary. As newbies, this will really help us. I'm also looking forward to joined some signature campaign one day, so I'll keep your post in mind. Just an additional insight, you also have to do some research about cryptocurrency world so will be able to contribute here in forum. You also need to extra effort and time to spent here in the forum.
Activity: 73
Thank you so much for this guide. Im a newbie so I really need this. I discovered Bitcoin back in 2010 or 2011 and now I regret not taking a look into it.
Pages:
Jump to: