Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Get Started Becoming a Bounty Hunter For a newbie - page 8. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hi, if your post is being deleted, will that affect your activity and ranking?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hello i would like to join signature bounty.but can newbes can join signature bounty
Nope, absolutely it's hard to find signature campaign accept newbie, because it's easy to build account with newbie rank and also you can try other way to earn without joined the signature campaign.

Actually there is!  But very few.if you are really serious on this matter like the what already said of the person who made this trade you can find.But my my advice to you is extend your patience  for you have already 28 activities and two more you will reach the Jr member. Signature campaign that accepting newbies is really great opportunity but for you because you have already 28 activities, better to wait.
Just my opinion, hope it helps.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hello i would like to join signature bounty.but can newbes can join signature bounty
Nope, absolutely it's hard to find signature campaign accept newbie, because it's easy to build account with newbie rank and also you can try other way to earn without joined the signature campaign.
Activity: 364
Well, here I just want to share a way for Newbie to start becoming a Bounty Hunter at Bitcointalk.org ...
Bounty itself is a gift or reward program given to its workers who can be called a bounty hunter who works to promote the project being built by the founder Coins / Tokens, the main conditions of course must have a bitcointalk.org

1. Sign up an account at bitcointalk.org

2. Increase your bitcointalk level

Bitcointalk level:
a. brand new: newly created account
b. newbie: account that has 1 activity
c. Jr. Member: account that has 30 activity
d. Member: 60 Activity
e. Full Member: 120 activity
f. Sr. Member: 240 activity
g. Hero / Legend: 480 activity

3. Participate in the Bounty program
Each project has different terms and rules for implementing their campaigns, the higher your account level the easier it will be to follow a bounty and earn even more. There is usually a requirement that requires the account agan minimal Jr. Member or even must be a minimum Member to follow their bounty program. So by that I strongly recommend agan to read points number 2.

Types of bounty programs that exist:
a. Campaign Sosmed (FB, Twitter, Telegram)
b. Signature Campaign (Siganature)
c. Youtube Campaign
d. Translation Campaigns
e. Blog Campaign
f. Artwork Campaign (artwork)
and many others, depending on the founder or developer of the Coin / Token who created the bounty program ..

4. What is the potential income?
The answer is unlimited !! Depending on your seriousness in following the bounty program ..
Remember !! the higher the account level the greater the possibility of getting rewards (rewards), the more agan follow bounty program then the more also the results that can agan get agan, and in the old agan follow the bounty program it will be the greater the chance of gifts that you get ...

5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)
One of the most frequent and fatal things for a newbie when following a bounty program is to insert ETH wallet from an Exchanger or ETH wallet that does not support ERC-20 Token .. In following the bounty program you must have an ETH wallet that must support ERC-20 Token such as:
a. Myetherwallet.com
b. Metamask.io
c. Parity, etc.

For various reasons I myself wear Myetherwallet.com, and I also strongly recommend it.

Thank you for the explanation. Very easy to understand for newbie here.
How long it'll take to reach Jr. Member from Newbie? And, Is there any bounty that allows Newbie to participate? Thanks

This post is seriously helpful for the beginners including me. I now understand more about the myetherwallet cause I'm using it too. Regarding to the later question, yes you can participate some of the signature campaign. They allow newbies like us to participate, you can also use your social media like facebook and tweeter, if you have that both much better. Just go to this section
bounties (altcoins) and make a read,surely you'll find the one you're looking for.
Activity: 168
Thanks for this summarized tips, it will be a lot of help for so many newbies like me Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Information just what I was looking for, Great job, post appreciated.
Activity: 9
Well, here I just want to share a way for Newbie to start becoming a Bounty Hunter at Bitcointalk.org ...
Bounty itself is a gift or reward program given to its workers who can be called a bounty hunter who works to promote the project being built by the founder Coins / Tokens, the main conditions of course must have a bitcointalk.org

Nice share buddy. At least can prevent newbies opening thread asking about how to start joining bounty project. Nice.
Activity: 9

1. Sign up an account at bitcointalk.org

2. Increase your bitcointalk level

Bitcointalk level:
a. brand new: newly created account
b. newbie: account that has 1 activity
c. Jr. Member: account that has 30 activity
d. Member: 60 Activity
e. Full Member: 120 activity
f. Sr. Member: 240 activity
g. Hero / Legend: 480 activity

3. Participate in the Bounty program
Each project has different terms and rules for implementing their campaigns, the higher your account level the easier it will be to follow a bounty and earn even more. There is usually a requirement that requires the account agan minimal Jr. Member or even must be a minimum Member to follow their bounty program. So by that I strongly recommend agan to read points number 2.

Types of bounty programs that exist:
a. Campaign Sosmed (FB, Twitter, Telegram)
b. Signature Campaign (Siganature)
c. Youtube Campaign
d. Translation Campaigns
e. Blog Campaign
f. Artwork Campaign (artwork)
and many others, depending on the founder or developer of the Coin / Token who created the bounty program ..

4. What is the potential income?
The answer is unlimited !! Depending on your seriousness in following the bounty program ..
Remember !! the higher the account level the greater the possibility of getting rewards (rewards), the more agan follow bounty program then the more also the results that can agan get agan, and in the old agan follow the bounty program it will be the greater the chance of gifts that you get ...

5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)
One of the most frequent and fatal things for a newbie when following a bounty program is to insert ETH wallet from an Exchanger or ETH wallet that does not support ERC-20 Token .. In following the bounty program you must have an ETH wallet that must support ERC-20 Token such as:
a. Myetherwallet.com
b. Metamask.io
c. Parity, etc.

For various reasons I myself wear Myetherwallet.com, and I also strongly recommend it.

Thank you for the explanation. Very easy to understand for newbie here.
How long it'll take to reach Jr. Member from Newbie? And, Is there any bounty that allows Newbie to participate? Thanks
Great summary, thnx
Activity: 19
Пpивeт, cпacибo oгpoмнoe зa пocт, oчeнь пoмoг Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Thanks for the info. This is a nice little guide that is helpful for all newcomers to the forum and to cryptocurrency.

One question: Is it possible to make a decent amount of bitcoin from doing Bounty Campaigns?

Thanks!
Activity: 102
Merit: 29
 Smiley This was an awesome detailed summary! I am excited to become active on here and begin taking part in these bounties, Any extra way I can gain bitcoin I am all for it! Thanks guys.
Activity: 98
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Things like this help so many people! Thank you for posting this, certainly has helped me alot!
Activity: 34
Thank you so much, this will be really useful for a newbie like me.
Activity: 46
This post title stated "... bounty hunter for newbie".
Unfortunately, many bounty programs do not accept newbie   Cry
Activity: 10
I found this rewards program interesting! I'm new here in the forum and would like to learn more and help too!
Activity: 87
thanks pal for the post. What does activity mean? does it mean that every post that I make will be counted as an activity? by the way I am interested in this bounty hunting thing.

Thats pretty much it - seems to be time logged in + post count up to a max of +14 over a two week period. So you could write 14 messages in one day and have 14 as activity but then not gain anything further for another two weeks, even if you post loads of messages. I think! I havent done that much, I dont want to spam and definitely do not want to get on the wrong side of the Mods!

This link has more on the way the board words, as listed in the earlier posting:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727
Activity: 11
thanks pal for the post. What does activity mean? does it mean that every post that I make will be counted as an activity? by the way I am interested in this bounty hunting thing.
Nope you can made post over then your activity, activity it's like how much point do you have after contribute in this forum Correct me if i wrong.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: