Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Get Started Becoming a Bounty Hunter For a newbie - page 7. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Thank you so much! bounty hunting seems like a fairly good idea for a translator. But how does one distinguish between reliable ICOs and scams? Is it even important for a bounty-hunter?
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Thank u for the explaining post,it help me very much try to go throw all the points.Where is the best discusion for the newbies where to get first postes?
Activity: 42
Thanks to the bitcointalk, this post has taught me a lot of knowledge about btc as a new person. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 48
Hi, if your post is being deleted, will that affect your activity and ranking?

Yes, i have read somewhere in the forum that if your post gets deleted it will affect you activity, to prevent people from spamming.
Activity: 74
Hi , Thank for the detail and information.start as a brandnew member .
Activity: 48
Created my account today. I've been reading the forum for awhile for learning, but i see that participating in the forum can be beneficial aswell. I'm up for it.
Any tips on finding bounties? search bar? google? looking for announcements of new coins?
Activity: 291
Merit: 19
If there's something to be written...
This is actually very good. I've learnt one or two things especially using the right address. Thanks.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
thanks you bro, this was complete guide for newbie on how to start in bitcointalk.org.
already bookmark and watchlist this thread, this could help us as a newbie don't know how to start.
i will referrence to other newbie if they confuse where do they will start.
Activity: 4
Well, here I just want to share a way for Newbie to start becoming a Bounty Hunter at Bitcointalk.org ...

1. Sign up an account at bitcointalk.org

2. Increase your bitcointalk level

3. Participate in the Bounty program
4. What is the potential income?
5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)

Thanks for your explanation. It's very help newbies to start joining Bounty. But since I have to increase my rank, so I think I should become airdrop hunter first while rank-up my profile.
Activity: 10
Hello! Very useful! Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
非常に役立ちました。ありがとうございます。

Please post in English language, so that everyone can understand and reply back to your query.
Activity: 13
非常に役立ちました。ありがとうございます。
Activity: 39
This guide is really helpful for us newbies. Just a question, how would I know that my chosen wallet supports ERC-20 Token?
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
Probably the next point after registaration would be creating a wallet, cause of I see when you participate for a campaign you need to write your wallet number as well. So it is logically that making of personal wallet would be step two. BTW I still didn't open any, so I would like to hear your suggestions Smiley
Activity: 154
Thank you for your topic. I hear about bitcointalk that i can hunt here ICO bounty programs and earn some money. Is anyone know how much i can make per month?
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
Thank you. I added this post to my bookmarks.
Activity: 136
I think every newbie must read this thread. here have more details we are looking for, i got many answers .thank you
Activity: 68
really helpful information for newbie like me.  Well summerized "what is Bounty" and "how Bounty program worked".

appreciated Smiley
Activity: 35
Thanks,  This helps a lot.
Activity: 4
really good topic.. thanks for sharing this information, the bounty program needs higher level than newbie, thats the point that i got from this thread..
Pages:
Jump to: