Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Get Started Becoming a Bounty Hunter For a newbie - page 4. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The hardest for a newbie is the waiting when trying to go up the ranks. It would take at least 3 weeks to get the jr. rank (which is usually the min. rank to qualify for bounties) so patience is really needed here. But it would be worth it.

it is for signature bounty.. but some social media bounty has no rank requirement.. I currently participating in facebook bounty for an ICO..
So, I think it would be wise to join some social media bounty, while waiting for your account to reach Jr.Member rank which will be needed as requirement for signature bounty
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Thanks for the explanation, it comes on the day I am graduating to Jr. Member. Can you do a part 2 for the next step? Answering things like how often do you get paid, and how to make the tweeting, facebooking and such not tedious (to you or to your friends)? I think having an ICO you like is important so you can honestly retweet without running off your friends.
I recommend you to do fake account on twitter about cryptocurrencies and follow everyone who bounty tag(@) in description, most of them would follow you back.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Very informative. Thanks
Activity: 30
This is an awesome guide I recommend to my friends daily getting into the crypto trade.  Thanks OP!
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
This is a good info for the newbies. Thank you for sharing your knowledge about bounty hunting here in bitcointalk.org.
Activity: 4
Thank you so much. This is really very helpful
Activity: 43
Thanks for the explanation, it comes on the day I am graduating to Jr. Member. Can you do a part 2 for the next step? Answering things like how often do you get paid, and how to make the tweeting, facebooking and such not tedious (to you or to your friends)? I think having an ICO you like is important so you can honestly retweet without running off your friends.
Activity: 71
thanks for thid posts. bht maybe have very few campaign
Activity: 27
Than you so much for this explanation. Turned out I was doing some bounties wrong, but this information might help me gain some more money for new investments Grin
Activity: 28
Thanks a lot. This really help. No wonder my participation was overlooked last time i try to join.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I know now how to become a Bounty hunter for me as a newbie, however I need also advice to post in the thread such as preview button because as my understanding the activity will be counted based on post number. Is there any benefit to push preview before post my message? I wonder if there is a rule for some words that I think normal but the fact they are violated the rules.
Thank you.
Activity: 8
Thanks so much for the summarized guide. Its been very informative.
Activity: 140
in my opinion you should increase your activity in this forum so reach jr.member. because rarely does the project provide an opportunity for the newbie to join the project.
Activity: 28
Really good stuff. Being a newbie, I would like to convey my gratitude towards the author.
Thank you very much.... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
As newbe, this will truly help us. I'm likewise anticipating joined some mark crusade one day, so I'll remember your post. Only an extra understanding, you likewise need to do some examination about cryptographic money world so will have the capacity to contribute here in gathering. You additionally need to additional exertion and time to spent here in the gathering.
copper member
Activity: 56
peg-token.com
Nice guide this will help a lot of members.
Activity: 1
 :)yay!
Activity: 14
Gưt summary thank.
I am newbie, how to up Jr member?
Activity: 546
its very good explanation, and i recommend you can choose a good ICO
at https://icorating.com/ or http://www.bountylord.com/
Activity: 112
Thank u so much for a very detailed explanation. Its great, with a very hardworking and easy to undertand.
Happy christmas season for all of us with a heart.
Pages:
Jump to: