Pages:
Author

Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Now, the hardest time of electronic money is coming, almost everyone is afraid of electronic money will collapse, but do not worry too much, do not sell your coin, please hold the market will recover again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

The excellent thing to do in tough instances in cryptocurrency is live calm, compose and don't panic. so that you can think without a doubt. and you may now not cause a selection that you'll remorse in the future.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
to control the tough times of cryptocurrency you only need to short-term trading or if you are afraid then you can stop to trade first in order to avoid the risk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

First you should not be in the position if you have a stop loss but since you are already there switching your strategy  to investing will be an okay strategy because sooner or later the market will recover. As of now you only have paper loss and you will only lose real money when you click that sell button.

Me personally I have coins for trading and coins that are for investing, You can try to just put in a little more money and buy new coins that you could trade and make sure you will follow your strategy and keep the other coins for investing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
If you are always worrying about the market prices then the best thing to do is just read different positive speculations in order to determine what will happen in the prices for the next few months.

It's kind of depressing when we are already down and we read more negative news so the best way to counter the tough times in crypto is to zoom out those charts and have a point of view for the long term because even if we are more than half down from the all time high, there are still people who believe in cryptocurrency and these are people who already made a name in the industry. You just need to watch and read the opinion of those positive people so that you can be inspired too and believe that this is just a temporary hiccup.
Activity: 322

If you are always worrying about the market prices then the best thing to do is just read different positive speculations in order to determine what will happen in the prices for the next few months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
to deal with difficult times in cryptocurrency you should not be too focused to meliaht price at the place of exchange better you just put a buy order and sell order and after that you focus on your work in the real world, make bitcoin trading as a side job first.
Activity: 117
It’s now not definitely easy to deal with a hard time, it’s usually excellent to keep away from it before it occurs. i have learnt to be using one approach and this is to withdraw and reduce my loss quick before it turns into a big loss. whilst the fee got to $19000 i was looking in addition to more upward motion, however it in no way showed signs of going in addition, instead it dropped to $18k, so I withdrew before more loss takes place. That changed into a large income I made lower back then, and that i made greater investments when the fee went down.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Tough times in crypto are normal as in any business. Things may be hard during some times but all we need is patience. There is no need to panic because you can make horrible mistakes when you panic.
Activity: 182

well, for sure the situation in crypto world isn't bright at all, but I think we'll see it's improvement by the end of the year. Despite the fact that capitalization has decreased from 300$ dollars to 250$ dollars within just a month, the amount of money involved in crypto is still huge. Don't panic. I think holding is the best strategy at the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I usually miss good selling points before such times, so I have nothing to do and sometimes I trade for the bad price, if I need money.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
In tough times like this I do't gamble too much, I don't want to take a risk. But, I buy more ETH in times like this at $425 USD, its seldom that you see ETH this low. Other Crypto in the top 10 list is also on bargain lately. Weekeds is a good time to buy at low price and expect on weekdays to slightly recover.
Activity: 154

The fine element to do in tough times in cryptocurrency is live calm, compose and don't panic. so that you can suppose genuinely. and you'll not cause a decision that you will remorse within the destiny.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

In situation like this, it is very normal for people to pull out their investments to avoid losing everything.  For me, I would be so worried if it is only bitcoin that's crashing. But it's not that way. It is obviously a red market for cryptocurrencies. So I'll just leave it there. I'll relax and wait for the market to gain again.
Activity: 28
If you have invested as you were told, only free money, then for the summer you can forget about the cryptocurrency market. Let your coins just lie. And in September, go back and think about what to do.
Activity: 227
 I believe that for some particular people the best decision would be to quit, taking out all the money that they have, and stay away from cryptocurrencies while the market is in bad condition.
Activity: 224
just like every market online market have some ups and down but we know it for sure that if a thing so popular goes down  then there comes a time when it goes through the roof ,if you like to invest or work in this market you have  to be patient and you will see that how patient helps you to get better  things in your life that you have never expected before.
Activity: 154
This was never a get rich quick scheme and if you got in to crypto because you believed it to be we are all better off with out the likes of you.Remember only one thing that everything can bes happen in this crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

After experiencing a lot of crashing moments in the crypto market, I know now what to do and that is to take a short leave. Because what's the point of checking the market every minute? I will only check it once a week and I will waste most of my time getting depressed at all the reds.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
i agree with your point there should be strict regulaton to stop venture capitalist from buying 50-80% of ico share just 10-20% max should be sold to so called shitty VC, i believe they must be working on this and soon there will be a regulation.. good point raised by you and i appreciate that you have guts to scream it out,, most people in this thread i feel might be buying from vc and getting some benefit hence i can see some contradiction
Pages:
Jump to: