Pages:
Author

Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

Handling your emotions and having a brave and strong belief that the market would recover soon is a helpful thing because through it, we would be able to make right decisions and we'll learn to wait for the right time. Patience is still the best key or a way for us to earn better.
Patience and coolness will help you to handle tough times. If you want to earn money you will have to bear tough situation of the market. Be optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. The price will increase and you will earn money. But if you dishearten and think that you cannot survive in worst situations then you will definitely lose all your money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The best way to escape the bleeding condition it the cryptocurrency world is to look at the news if you see an event coming up as in any ban or protest coming up against bitcoin or anything else liquidate your assets or let them be every market comes out a bleeding situation with time,

Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

Holding is the best thing to do. When the market is not in good situation,  we cannot gain for more or we are going to lose some money if we are going to sell our coins during this time wherein the price of coins are too cheap.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well, obviously all of us here probably experienced this sort of thing,  when I was at a losing position before I used to over think the outcomes of my trades. My technique is that I usually marked it to my mind that I could gain nothing in these coins or waste my money but it is better to risk something than not. Being a success means facing a lot of failures and losses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

As we all know that bitcoin is a kind of investment and moreover it is volatile in nature, so because of these two factors it’s valuation keeps on flactuation and I thing every one should understand this because panic selling of their bitcoins in the time of deflation. What I feel is that bitcoin is profitable when you invest very wisely in the bitcoin so according to me in the tough time , one should be patience and should hold its bitcoin instead of panic selling.
As the basic knowledge may have to come we should probably know that the price of this currency can give some profit well even that it is on down price we can have to take some patience also for this to be more see the chance of having this.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

As we all know that bitcoin is a kind of investment and moreover it is volatile in nature, so because of these two factors it’s valuation keeps on flactuation and I thing every one should understand this because panic selling of their bitcoins in the time of deflation. What I feel is that bitcoin is profitable when you invest very wisely in the bitcoin so according to me in the tough time , one should be patience and should hold its bitcoin instead of panic selling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
All of us may come to this tough situations in cryptocurrency and we should practice calmness and extending our patience to our very extent and believe that everything will be alright soon and we can have our much desired profit from our investments. Let's also be positive and trust the coin that you invested. At the end of the day, patience is a virtue.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
A safe way of investing in crypto is to make sure you only use spare funds that you can afford to forget when there is a bearish period like we are in right now. One day it will pick up and be ready to take your profits.
Activity: 51

There are no difficult times
It is important to understand that the markets are cyclical, and this is a normal reaction after such a strong growth
Yes, there are currently no good opportunities for buying coins
So why do not you sell them? at a price drop, too, you can earn
There are already many sites where you can sell, there are futures, they can also be short
You definitely have to develop rules for trading, and then sell (this should be a ready and tested system)
Working in both directions (selling and buying) you will get much more opportunities
And you can have your own strategy to earn in the "long run"
there are no markets that are constantly growing - remember this
To create any strategy, you need a material, a foundation, a basis
It can be found on various resources devoted to commerce, http://www.insiderport.com/
Just look for stuff on Youtube,
be sure to develop risk management rules
Activity: 56
Cryptocurrency is mostly made of tough times which means that the market is so volatile that it goes through a down phase almost every day but in a bleeding state each currency goes down, in such a state, retract your assets into a liquid if you still can without any loss
Activity: 364

The only way for you to avoid this tough times is to hold your coins, remember that the market is volatile and the price of cryptocurrency is not always increasing so you should expect the prices to drop or increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
Obesrve your emotions and learn from it. If you feel too bad that means you're playing with money you can't affort too lose.
Activity: 301
My way is to keep on working, if you are working hard and cryptocurrencies you don't have enough time to be worried about the hardship times because you are already busy with your job this needs to be done.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

There are a handful of options, but the best option available is of course to keep hodling and wait for the prices to start bouncing back. There is no problem with the crypto market. The movements right now are not happening for the first time. All these have happened already several times in the past. The data shows that there will always be light in the end of the tunnel, at the end of the bearish months.
Activity: 368
I do have some underwater bags, there is nothing I can do about that. Proper risk management help. Shorting on bitmex might be profitable. Looking for lowcap GEMs is a good way to make a profit on the bear market too.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
There is always a though times when trading bitcoin in cryptocurrency like now it is in the dump price I suggest that don't trade big amount in bitcoin so you could prevent though times in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Check out this darn tweet by CNBCE:
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1019336798001090563
Its like, they don't know anything about it.
Activity: 490
The markets are doing better these days, but even good news badmouth crypto first.
Activity: 76

I won't lose hope and would continue to strive for what I want here in crypto. I am a person who would want to earn better through crypto so I have entrusted my future finances and plans in it. I strongly believe that it won't fail me so I am just patiently waiting for the best time.
The tough time was in the start of this year when the [price dropped from $20000 to $6000. Many people lost their money and many of them sold their coins to save their remaining money. But those who hold their coins till date are happy because the price is growing and soon they will recover their losses and will even earn money. Good traders can recover their deficits in shorter time.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102

It's kind of demoralizing when we are starting at now down and we read more opposing news so the best way to deal with counter the extraordinary conditions in crypto is to zoom out those diagrams and have a point of view for the whole deal in light of the fact that paying little mind to whether we are the larger part down from the record-breaking high, there are still people who believe in computerized cash and these are people who formally made a name in the business.
If you succeed in facing with tough situations then think that you are going well and have the ability to face with any kind of situations. Now if a person fails to face with any tough situations then he should work on his knowledge to make it perfect which will keep you safe through out your investment and you will successfully reach at your goal. Remember that your protective coat is your knowledge so never ignore it.
Pages:
Jump to: