Pages:
Author

Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency? - page 15. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The market has fallen and does not move, which means there is time to do some work on the mistakes. What, when and why we bought, what result was obtained from each particular transaction. Also think about buying new coins.
It is very common factor of crypto currency that it sue to increase and decease but we can deal with it wisely because when price if bitcoin use to decrease we can have patience and stop for a while and don’t sell it at all, it is the time when you get the chance to buy at low price and hold so hold when it is low have patience and deal wisely with every tough time, a trader should be preplanned for it as tough time use to come for sure but dealing wisely can protect you from lose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

Improving your self esteem/self confidence is the best way for you to handle different problems. You can think more better ideas if you have courage to face the risks. Self confidence is one of the traits for you to become successful trader.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
One important thing to do during tough time in cryptocurrency is to decide before hand not to ever panic. The moment you have wherewithal and the fortitude to bear market volatility in price, you will be able to turn out good profit in cryptocurrency eventually.
Usually it happens when market conditions are more likely to decline like some time ago, difficult times where your assets continue to decrease in rates, you're right you have to do is stay patient and do not panic, rest assured that the situation will end soon and the market will re-pump in time
Exactly.There's no need to worry about prices having dips because that's just the nature of bitcoin.What goes up must come down,as what they said.Instead,we should learn to understand the market and stay calm and relax whenever negative things happening.Bitcoin will not be forever in a low price,surely it will rise up again in just a couple of days or months.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
One important thing to do during tough time in cryptocurrency is to decide before hand not to ever panic. The moment you have wherewithal and the fortitude to bear market volatility in price, you will be able to turn out good profit in cryptocurrency eventually.
Usually it happens when market conditions are more likely to decline like some time ago, difficult times where your assets continue to decrease in rates, you're right you have to do is stay patient and do not panic, rest assured that the situation will end soon and the market will re-pump in time
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

How do you handle tough times in real life problems? That is not different on handling here because it is like a real time problem too becaus it involves money you need to stay focus and think positive because there wilp always be a way to figure things out and solve that problem. Just dont sell or dont get in a bad mood because that can cause you a huge and terrible decisions that can really ruin the career thet you are taking. Just be patient and think of some possibilities of what you are doing.
Merit: 1
The market has fallen and does not move, which means there is time to do some work on the mistakes. What, when and why we bought, what result was obtained from each particular transaction. Also think about buying new coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The only key in this crypto trading is, have patience and Hodl the coins. If you just check the prices, the bitcoin price is increasing every day. And there are huge traders everyday coming in and imagine, the 80% of population get into the crypto and the demand increases continuosly. As soon as the traders increases, the daily trading volume increases. Also the demand for crypto increases. The future is Blockchain, if it is blockchain without cryptocurrency nothing can be done as these two are interrelated. Just believe more and Hold it, I am holding now. I purchased BTC at 12000 USD.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The best thing to do at this time is to keep holding pending when bitcoin value appreciate again before thinking of selling. But some who don't have fait in bitcoin and crypto currency at large will end up selling at lost.
Activity: 322

I think you should just hold on for a long time and take a look at it as your first failure. I understand that feeling because I've made the same mistake.
So I recommend you analyze everything carefully before investing in anything. That's the only thing I want you to understand.
Same as you I prefer to hold instead of selling it low, when you see price of bitcoin is getting down then go for trading and take start with long term trading, try to know about rise and fall of bitcoin but never let it affect your profit, as don’t lose your emotion when price is low, don’t think about panic selling, don’t be greedy to sell early when price started to increase by holding with patience, so your patience can help you handle all kind of situations in bitcoin trading.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
patience is the key, being a trader must be patient, especially if flying hours are still short, even occasions like that should be used to buyback some coins that have good potential for mid-term
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Maybe it would be better to start thinking why do you have tough times? Maybe you invested too much in some asset and you should review your investment portfolio
This tough times makes us to be stronger each day in cryptocurrency. When we involve in cryptocurrency never underestimate the market because the price in the exchange is changing. Exactly never invest too much especially if you are lack of funds.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It depends on what coins you have. Yes, of course, part of the coins will be restored a long time, some coins may disappear. But there are coins that will grow and develop in the future. The market of crypto-currencies will develop for a long time and we will see prices that amaze our imagination. Therefore, if you are not a good and experienced trader, then just wait until the price grows. And it will be sure!

I agree with you mate! When you are in your losing point in this investment, do not ever try to get panic instead be more focused and try to think of an idea on how to move up. It is bothering that you are in that position but we have to always be prepared. We can not just put all eggs in one basket. Make sure to also invest in other kinds of coins or even tangible ones.
Merit: 50
I had experienced things like that and the price is not friendly that I can do just be patient and I happened to follow a campaign so that the pay of a campaign I can invest because of the price coincidence is down and hope to rise in a bubble
Involving in this technology is too risky because the prices is unpredictable and has a chances to loss our earnings at certain time, yes it's hard to handle situation because the market is so volatile and we don't even know what will happen in tough times. I think we can handle this by learning the insight and well mastered the following risk to continue working our way to handle tough times.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I had experienced things like that and the price is not friendly that I can do just be patient and I happened to follow a campaign so that the pay of a campaign I can invest because of the price coincidence is down and hope to rise in a bubble
Merit: 102
In my opinion need longer times for BTC going up to $20k again because i see now the total market cap is just stay around that number, and no sign will increasing, so i think now day trading is more profitable than long term hold. Split the money in to each 50% for day trading and 50% more for long term hold is better idea to make good profit. Many expert predicted the price will go to the $90k in next 2 years but at the moment no sign for that and no one know that become reality or not.
Activity: 774
Never sell and continue to accumulate much more.  You also need to reduce your exposure to crypto. Limit your engagement and maybe just do it twice a week because you'll get very affected when you always see your coins going down.
Yes never sell when losing instead buy some when price is down. Never invest if don't know yet the very risks in crypto as this is risksy investment. Just invest on the sure profit and invest that you are willing to lose but make it to win in this kind of trading.
Activity: 574
Maybe it would be better to start thinking why do you have tough times? Maybe you invested too much in some asset and you should review your investment portfolio
Activity: 149
Merit: 0

The best thing to do is wait or find an alternative way to catch up some profits. Don't focus in holding your bitcoins if you can somehow trade with other cryptocurrencies. If we wait for bitcoins its good but as you are asking the best thing to do thats what i am doing right now.
Yes, if we are holding some coins with at its dip its better to wait its time to rise again or divert to other coin that are potentially moving to have potential profit at a short period of time, what's important is that just be calm and always avoid panic selling.
Activity: 217

The best thing to do is wait or find an alternative way to catch up some profits. Don't focus in holding your bitcoins if you can somehow trade with other cryptocurrencies. If we wait for bitcoins its good but as you are asking the best thing to do thats what i am doing right now.
Pages:
Jump to: