Pages:
Author

Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I handle hard times by doing airdrops and bounties. Also by reading bitcointalk posts. Its like going to a therapist. You get to say what you are feeling and you get to read what others are thinking. It also takes time away from me checking my portfolio all the time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
to control the time in the world of cryptocurrency it seems you are better trading with just relax and do not spend too much time for trading, because trading is very easy just pairs of buy and sell orders only.
Trading is a profession and for becoming a professional you need to work hard, learn and practices, you need to study the market every time. it is not just to buy and sell, but you need to get different information about the market from different places. you need to get the opinion and analysis of the expert people and only then you may be succeeded in trading.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

It is best to hold. That is the best way to avoid losses. Long-term investment is a highly valued strategy in the Cryptocurrency market. The holding period is from 2-3 years. It is a perfect time to get great returns from your portfolio. Besides, you have to trust your portfolio and be less anxious. you will succeed. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
to control the time in the world of cryptocurrency it seems you are better trading with just relax and do not spend too much time for trading, because trading is very easy just pairs of buy and sell orders only.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
I believe analyzing the price and anticipating whether it will go down or up is the best thing to do because you'll know whether to buy in or not. Also if your investment is bitcoin dont worry in losing profit because it will eventually recover this is how it always been for bitcoin. I suggest cutting your loses in unknown alts and diversify your investment in popular ones.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
My experience when trading Cryptocurrency when the coin I bought and the next day his coins 10% decreased his estimate then I Stoploss, because if falling too deep then the bigger when I stoploss.

For the current time, where the Bearish market then I suggest it to hold more FIAT than Cryptoucrrency, because now if holding Cryptocurrency is too dangerous because the price is getting down and down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
As far as cryptocurrency is concern, there will always be tough times because there are several factors that affects digital currencies which do occur from time to time. Being able to handle these tough times, would be you being able to see cryptocurrency in a positive light and having a mind of optimism.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You know guys is cryptocurrency there are no such thing as "sure money". If now you have thousands of dollars maybe sooner or later it will consumed all and you don't' know when is the next payment you will received, that is the time the "tough days" will come. So I suggest, if you have some money now, do not consumed it all for nothing, instead invest it to some business or maybe just save it. In crypto, we can't expect something sure unless you are already billionaire.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
As most traders here would say, never spend something in trading wherein you cant afford to loose. And since the price of bitcoin now has been stable at around $6k+, I think it would be better to hold on to your coins for a much longer time because the increase is not happening that soon yet.
Activity: 588
In crypto exchange we can only make profit when the price going up, so when the price any sign to continue going down is better cut loss it and buy back at lower price. Or we can move that BTC to others platform like Bitmex that possible to make profit from bearish market, we can increase amount of BTC in this platform by make long and short potition with options to use margin level. And later when the price of BTC going up again, we can make better profit.
Activity: 126
How do you handle tough situations in your life? You just  need  to stay strong even worst things happened so it's just the same that can be applied in crypto. You don't focus on the negative side but on the positive side, the result after all of the things you've been through.
That is right and could not agree more. Tough times in crypto can be handles by staying positive about the investment you have made and not loosing hope and trust in some thing you are passionate about. Besides, in the red market, holding is a best strategy which helps you avoid the loss. It is like you invest in property and wait until the value goes high and you cash it. Same is the case with crypto. We might have a good market soon till December and all the loss people have incurred in crypto will recover.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

do not think that raising something inferior to the mind if you can hold it as long as you can not avoid it in the way you just want to use it right
  Yeah it is true that we need to save high amount of bitcoin because we cannot rely or avoid the lower price tern because most of us are here today to win the floor and get higher profit, for me now we should be confident about our investment that now is eh best time to get profit, rise and fall happen but we can avoid risk at the dip with the help of our skills and knowledge.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
In my opinion the best decision is to hold. If you have invested in a good and reputed cryptocurrencies, it will not remain down forever. It is sure to correct and rise. You just need to have some patience. This fear of losing more is the major reason for further falls in the value of cryptocurrencies. You need to understand that once you sold your holding or investments at loss, it would become very difficult to recover them all over again. Think of cryptos as an investment instead of getting it into small and short term trades think about long term.
You're right, we need to have such strong determinations for us to achieve more long term goals in crypto. And that short term trades doesn't have a good effect on the market right now, and in fact it worsen the current situation which dipped the price value as well. Although the recovery was hard to ride on specially those traders who wanted lots of profit, but they should learn how to adjust the current idea because of factors to consider on.
Activity: 504
If I think at such times we do not get carried away in a panic situation, because it can hurt us ourselves, trading is full of risks we can lose all capital because of this risk, but behind the risk there is a big advantage we have. to make the right decision for ourselves because every step we take. So we do not follow the emotion to sell in a state of loss.

If you overcome the psychological problems and stop to worry too much, then everything will be easy. Just go one holding your cryptocurrencies until they grow.
Activity: 166
If I think about handling difficult times in our first cryptocurrency, do not panic for some people, the best decision is to stop, take all the money they have, and stay away from cryptocurrency when the market is in bad shape.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
How do you handle tough situations in your life? You just  need  to stay strong even worst things happened so it's just the same that can be applied in crypto. You don't focus on the negative side but on the positive side, the result after all of the things you've been through.
true even you may have been experience and encounter a lot of negative things on here what are the best is when we can be able to manage for what we may ever have to hear about on the people that just throw and throw a lot of bad comments on bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
In my opinion the best decision is to hold. If you have invested in a good and reputed cryptocurrencies, it will not remain down forever. It is sure to correct and rise. You just need to have some patience. This fear of losing more is the major reason for further falls in the value of cryptocurrencies. You need to understand that once you sold your holding or investments at loss, it would become very difficult to recover them all over again. Think of cryptos as an investment instead of getting it into small and short term trades think about long term.
Activity: 448
Activity: 350
Merit: 2

do not think that raising something inferior to the mind if you can hold it as long as you can not avoid it in the way you just want to use it right
Activity: 658
Merit: 10

In the Cryptocurrency market, when you are in a losing position, you should hold them. The Cryptocurrency market is constantly changing and the prices of altcoins are always falling or rising strangely. So hold on until the price goes up, hold it as long as possible. I am sure the good results will come to those who have patience in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: