Pages:
Author

Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The crypto market is working with too much ups and downs when the market goes up there is a too much high profit margin in between them and when the market goes down then may be it down their 10x and the situation is totally different to handle in term of too much profit and too much loss if you are involve in such coin that is up or down according to this market condition then the tough time for you in case of market or your currency down trend so for the understanding the good thing is the market high price trend you don’t forget and wait until the market goes up again and don’t feel panic.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

Yea it is so difficult to handle when coming the tough times in cryptocurrency. And this time is that time. I think to handle this time we should control emotion. we should wait until price up again. And it is a good decision that doesn't invest more money in cryptocurrency. And always we need stock some usdt for buying in the deep. I think this time [means price dumping hard] is the best time for buying all crypto in very cheap. So take the time as a chance to buy again and don't thinking about your holding.
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
Just dont panic, keep those positions that you really believe will benefit you on the long run and maybe loose those that are riskier in your opinion. Or the risky ones - write down the loss, forget them and look at those in a year from now and only care about the ones you like
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Tough times will always come in any but you have to try as much as possible to take the pains of Endurance, be very patient, don't back out no matter what, because you will rise again
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yes it is good question in tough condition the emotion will be counted and the best thing is in this condition is control your emotions and keep waiting the market situation and wait the time when market will become in good condition again then sell the coins instead of panic selling in tough time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

Now we just need to wait. The market is still bearish. But after every fall in prices, growth always begins. You just have to wait for this growth. Therefore, in this situation, we just need to be patient. How long should I wait? No one can answer this question accurately. So just wait.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103

When it comes to known cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, I think it is okay to keep holding because these two coins already have strong market influence. Do not let the market correction affect you. It is normal and a coin as volatile as those two, especially bitcoin, fluctuations in price are not peculiar.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
If you still have unsold coins and you do not have a backup capital, you also have to be patient and wait until the coins are worth to sell. or for a while you get out of the market, just forget about crypto currency and concentrate more on the work you have, so you do not follow the emotions to sell in a state of loss.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

The best thing to do is to sell your bitcoin when its price is decreasing then if its price starts to increase , buy and invest those money that you got from selling your btc.
That would be a terrible mistake to make and you would most likely end up shooting yourself in the leg, because price is always decreasing and rising. I guess you were going to say, selling at peak prices and buying back at bottom prices is one of the best trading decisions any trader can make.

However, when already in a losing position, you wouldn't want to make things worst by selling and foreclosing the chances of a recovery. At this stage, a systematic buy back, popularly known as averaging have been proven to be effective for such a situation.

If you cant afford losing, my opinion is to hold and wait for a big pump
When you're HODLing and price is down, you don't say, you're losing, rather it's price that is against you and that is exactly why you're holding onto your Bitcoin until whenever price improves to your satisfaction.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

I am in a losing position and I believe majority of us are so what I do is just hold on to my coins because I cannot sell it now when its value has to plunge that much. I am also thinking of another strategy that will let me trade even if it goes down. I know that shorting is one of the strategies but I am not that confident yet with myself doing shorting because I don't have enough funds to cover it in case the trade goes wrong.

Most of my income is from cryptocurrencies and I need to pay some bills so I need to convert some to fiat and nowadays it is not really the best time to convert as the equivalent value is small so I need to convert more coins. I am thinking of a more effective strategy to earn more coins by taking some jobs which would give me more coins and at least would break-even my losing position.
Converting to fiat is not really a good decision now especially if those coins are brought from an actual job or from investment, try to do bounty for your monthly expenses if you don't have a job, find some legit project that will pay you according to your works.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Just be calm and be patient to avoid unnecessary move that you will regret later on. Prices fluctuates from time to time but who knows a month or two prices will go up and would surpass the previous high from late last year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261

I am in a losing position and I believe majority of us are so what I do is just hold on to my coins because I cannot sell it now when its value has plunge that much. I am also thinking of another strategy that will let me trade even if it goes down. I know that shorting is one of the strategies but I am not that confident yet with myself doing shorting because I don't have enough funds to cover it in case the trade goes wrong.

Most of my income is from cryptocurrencies and I need to pay some bills so I need to convert some to fiat and nowadays it is not really the best time to convert as the equivalent value is small so I need to convert more coins. I am thinking of a more effective strategy to earn more coins by taking some jobs which would give me more coins and at least would break-even my losing position.
Activity: 15
Trying to time the market is pointless, so even if you are a hard believer in crypto, whenever you feel like the bubble is going to burst, as happened with BTC on December, it is good to sell some and re-buy at lower prices. What you cannot do is sell and buy higher if the price continues to go up, just be patient and wait for it to drop.

For example, if you sold at 13-14k, which was when BTC was going vertically up with a very unsustainable growth, you would have been able to buy and trade the swings with that FIAT money, making some nice profits during a bearish market, until the market turns bullish once again.

In my opinion a good combination is 85% BTC when the market is bullish and 50% BTC when the bubble feels unsustainable.
Activity: 56
Not only in Cryptocurrency. In Stocks too
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
be patient and wait no need to hurry, at such a time do not get carried away the atmosphere becomes panic, because it can harm your own, the trade is full of risks, you can lose all the capital because of these risks, but behind the risk there is a big advantage, you must make the right decision for yourself because every step you take will determine the outcome whether it is profit or loss
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

If I find myself on such a difficult scenario, I won't panic and try to see if the investment I have has the tendency to bounce back no matter how bad the price is at the current times. Next is I'd take a risk to try and average down my investment to see whether I'd make it out even or I can still make a profit. It's a huge risk, but again if the asset I'm holding at right now has a high tendency to bounce back, then it's a risk worth taking. You can always sell at a loss, though I think only impatient people do that to their money, lol.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
This is actually the best time to study charting, and technical analysis on a bull run everything works, only in bear market you will experience on how to manage your trading strategies it help you in future trading
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
The market continues to go downhill, Bitcoin continues to go down and wears at under $ 10,000, but I still feel I should trust it and do not worry too much that it will get worse. For sure it will soon come back.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think the best way to handle tough time is to have patient. Don't sell your coins, just hold whatever coins you have got and concentrate on other work you have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

I used to handle the time and know when the right time just by looking at market conditions and new news, and currently bitcoin prices are down drastically down to less than $ 10 then all you can do is just wait for the price back up do not you sell and do not easily despair . the price will definitely go back up you need to do just wait for time only.
Pages:
Jump to: