Pages:
Author

Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
It's hard. especially when you loose alot. but you will lessen the stress if you gain more experience. but of course you can't have a 100% no loss.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?
Cut your losses or let the patient game began.
Well, personally, I always set a stop loss order on a significant support level. So, in case something bad happens, the losses are not too big. It is important to set a stop loss in this insanely volatile markets.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

Diversifying your investments by allocating them into different sectors can reduce and mitigate the damage once the market falls. Though there is also the potential of all the prices of cryptocurrencies decreasing, it reduces the risk of losing all of your resources in the event of a market crash.
Another thing, establish your investments by differentiating each either for short or long-term since some coins are profitable for short-term only. Bitcoin, on the other hand, depends upon your goal as its volatility calls for short-term but its price calls for long-term.

i think the best part of tough time that is if you invested good and you have less capital then in my opinion hold and survive the situation as u can and if you are good then may be people knows what they have to do most probably people take decision good because they are good in there work and in alt coins  there is some coins where we can putt mind in there and invest and we can get profit with shot trading.

People should invest the amount that they are willing to lose. Investing, in general, revolves around the nature of risk and you should understand that there is always the potential of losing your resources depending on the situation around the world. Likewise, this also depends on your financial status if you can handle the dumps. If you think that you need cash due to an unprecedented situation, then withdrawing them might be the obvious choice.

Thank you for reminding me; this is the best reply yet I have read. Diversification is still the best strategy to do in order to mitigate the risk of losing in cryptocurrency. Protecting the whole investment thru divergence is one of the oldest strategies yet the most effective one.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
If i am at the losing position then holding is the best option for me . We all know that any coin that currently in dumping position  , will pump again . So we have to hold until we get profit .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is the compulsory thing that how to handle tough times in crypto currency because your all investment is depend on crypto market and if market goes down then you have ability to accept this situation,
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
Well i guess the hodling thing is the right decision, try to relax some time it'll help you make a much better decision it is normal to lose some in the market but i'm sure that you'll profit much more sir just by making those right decision.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

Diversifying your investments by allocating them into different sectors can reduce and mitigate the damage once the market falls. Though there is also the potential of all the prices of cryptocurrencies decreasing, it reduces the risk of losing all of your resources in the event of a market crash.
Another thing, establish your investments by differentiating each either for short or long-term since some coins are profitable for short-term only. Bitcoin, on the other hand, depends upon your goal as its volatility calls for short-term but its price calls for long-term.

i think the best part of tough time that is if you invested good and you have less capital then in my opinion hold and survive the situation as u can and if you are good then may be people knows what they have to do most probably people take decision good because they are good in there work and in alt coins  there is some coins where we can putt mind in there and invest and we can get profit with shot trading.

People should invest the amount that they are willing to lose. Investing, in general, revolves around the nature of risk and you should understand that there is always the potential of losing your resources depending on the situation around the world. Likewise, this also depends on your financial status if you can handle the dumps. If you think that you need cash due to an unprecedented situation, then withdrawing them might be the obvious choice.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
In crypto trading it is too much tough thing to handle the situation when you are in loss and you need money, this situation may be occur with some traders and the good thing is if you have some spare to meet this tough time,
Only if you have the skills you will not gonna have to handle things too much with pressure but sometimes you will have to relax yourself when things get too tough due to the price volatility. That's why there are tips out there that was telling you how to handle things when in tough times but i forgot the link of it and i couldn't find it here. I'll show it to you if i ever gonna find it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
In crypto trading it is too much tough thing to handle the situation when you are in loss and you need money, this situation may be occur with some traders and the good thing is if you have some spare to meet this tough time,
Yes i must agree with you.I also experienced the same thing but  i never jump into panic selling because for sure i'll only loss more.I just borrowed some amount of money from my brother and promised to pay him when btc price increases again.And now that btc is starting to recover and grow its price again,good profits are already waiting ahead.
Activity: 280
I handle some tough time with my salary and I do trade with cool mind and wait the market because I do trade with my spare money because my friend guide me in this way so that is why I feel not too bad in my tough time,
Activity: 280
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
always see the market were red indeed very boring that even some of my friends has decide to cut their loss because they have already reach their limit of patience but as i believe in crypto too then i decide to hold my bitcoin and altcoins for almost 3 months and after seeing the current chart that the market were green again i think i had satisfied with my decission
seems like we made same decisions , but i think this green market wouldn't last for a long time coz it is too shady bitcoin rises 1000$ in half hour?!
seem like a trap to me , i just look it and wait to see if it's not.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Yes it is good question in tough condition the emotion will be counted and the best thing is in this condition is control your emotions and keep waiting the market situation and wait the time when market will become in good condition again then sell the coins instead of panic selling in tough time.
This is a problem that most holders face whenever there is such a long downfall and they don’t want to give up but feel difficult to continue too. The simplest way to survive through such storm is to keep this fact in mind that digital market is destined to fluctuate and it would be rising up once again. All the crypto coins are in their infancy and have a long way to go. Try to avoid looking at the price on daily basis and take a break for refreshing mind and faith.

Exactly this is the case everywhere in the crypto currency now. I mean if you have to gain something out of it then you need long lasting patience and no matter what you do, whether you gamble, hold, trade in each of them you have to have the patience.

This thing becomes very difficult when it comes to the hard time like current one and the patience becomes even harder and harder! But those who do not acquire that character will never be able to win the crypto market.

Yes, true thing about the looking at prices everyday and every hours! That can kill your waiting very fast and you may loose hopes. Its better to stay away from them and always check them out with alternate days or so.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
i think the best part of tough time that is if you invested good and you have less capital then in my opinion hold and survive the situation as u can and if you are good then may be people knows what they have to do most probably people take decision good because they are good in there work and in alt coins  there is some coins where we can putt mind in there and invest and we can get profit with shot trading.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

I think the best we can do is hold our coins because if we sell on the current price, the price is really low and it's not worth at all but if you predict the price will go lower, just sell it and you can buy again when you think the price will not go down anymore. So you will get a bit profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
always see the market were red indeed very boring that even some of my friends has decide to cut their loss because they have already reach their limit of patience but as i believe in crypto too then i decide to hold my bitcoin and altcoins for almost 3 months and after seeing the current chart that the market were green again i think i had satisfied with my decission
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yes it is good question I think to handle tough times in Cryptocurrency is very important thing because there so many people’s are make selling at the time of loss because they are unable to handle the tough situation and they fear of loss,
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
I do not consider whatnwe are experiencing now as a tough time, since all investments have thensame characteristic, they go up and go down, as of now, we are experiencing a correction of thr market, if we can recall, bitcoin had reached 20k usd in no time last year and profit taking seems to take place, there are also some issues with the exchanges, however, this does not stop bitcoin from being a digital currency and an asset, i think what we should also consider is the purpose of bitcoin, so we will not be worry, let us all keep in mind that bitcoin was created to make transactions much faster compared to banks, and the value just comes is second, do not always give in to FUDs, even if there is confirmation, as long as you know why you are investing in bitcoin, i think you'll be fine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
Bitcoin is not doing bad right now. Yeah! Its recovery is slow but at least the price are more stable now. We are now free from a roller coaster scenario which make us more tense and stressed. I'm pretty sure thay btc will hit its ATH sooner or later, be patient.

Going back to your question, you only have two options to choose from: remain hodling or cutting the losses. But if you'll ask me which is a better choice, HODLING definitely. This is riskier than "cutting losses" because your earnings will probably drop further but on the bright side you'll be able to preserve your coins and still earn as the price recovers.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I don't think that we are now facing a hard time with bitcoin, this is much normal actually. I prefer this set up where btc increases slowly day by day and only deflates a little bit because I really hate what we experienced this Dec. where btc reached ATH and suddenly into blood bath.

Just because btc is now too far to its recent ATH it doesn't mean that we need to be alarmed. Calm down and be patiently waiting.
Right.This is just a normal fluctuation of price from time to time so we really need not to worry.If you really believe in bitcoin,just stay calm and do not look at the price always because for sure it will only make you a little bit frustrated.Just keep on hoping the price will surely increase in due time and if that happens,the coins you're holding for so long will give you much profit in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: