Pages:
Author

Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency? - page 22. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 254
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

If you are good at trading and have experience you will know that you must invest the amount you afford to loose which don't push you into depression or you can have extra funds to cover losses and buy some additional coins at the time of dip.Don't even sell all your investment in panic by doing so you lose all your profits and capital.Tough times can be covered easily by holding on your nerves and when boom period comes you can enjoy the profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
Don't just rely in cryptocurrency investment. The best move is to invest not with your money but the excess money to your daily budget in order for you to hold in cryptocurrency. If you will sell all of your coins in the mpst cheapest price definitely, you just throw away your capital.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
There are times when the ambition is very important but not always big enough to motivate you to move forward, you should also not be too focused with the rise and fall in prices that will make you weak, and it's good you to do research and learn anything that can be useful to the business you......
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

Don't watch the prices constantly, you'll drive yourself mad.

You can also lend your coins out on Poloniex which should help you increase your stash of bitcoin. Over time you should make enough to ensure yiu don't have a losing position anymore.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
... don't move.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

I don't do anything. I have my money in fiat that's why I'm not bothered by wild price swings on the market. And I also invest what I can afford to lose that's why I can stay away and not be affected specially that the price is somewhat stalling at $9K-$11K.

Of course patience and time should be on your side. After the frenzy of December 2017, everyone thought that we are not going to see bitcoin failing below 4 digits. But last February we are all shocked to see it go down and just today as well. So you need not to be emotional as this stage otherwise you might be affected and finally decided to push the sell button which is not right at present situation.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266

That $20k was just because of the hype. Bitcoin surged insanely from $4k in September to almost $ 20k in December and that isn't at all organic. After all that dump in January and February, the present growth can be termed as organic with BTC maintaining it's price for 2 weeks, market can be said to be maturing as volatility is decreasing percentage wise. Still, any rumor or news have decent effect on price. But market easily recovers now. A dump after a huge pump followed by a stable period is healthy for the market.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Handling tough situations in bitcoin is very simple, and for the same user doesn't need to make big decisions. Just have trust upon the growth of bitcoin as well other digital currencies, because when years pass technology will contribute bug to the population. It's is good to just hold with patience unlike the price variations.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

Until now I still believe in Investments in Bitcoin and digital currencies. It's been a long time, but for me this is a process in Bitcoin's much improved development. None of the instances and previous world of digital currencies always show surprise, we will see it all happening and Bitcoin prices will increase, we all just need to be patient and wait until the time comes.
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Always keep some fiat money (or Tether!) to rebuy in times like these. This will grant you a very nice profit. I was able to increase the amount of coins in my portfolio by +30% since January.

Never panic and stay calm until prices explode again.  Cool
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
Never use money you can't afford to lose for trading and you will never have a tough times.

Yes, prices are moving, this time down. But this happens in every market eventually. I'm trading as usual.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5

Pages:
Jump to: