Pages:
Author

Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

Cryptocurrency let's say, you really need to have patience because what ever goes down will surely come back up. One don't need to panic when landing on the loosing side, is just to keep still and don't keep looking on your portfolio always.
J-N
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
To handle tough times in crypto-currency you need to sell all your coins and tokens before their prices fall in crypto-exchange markets. In this case your psychological state will be fine, and you will not call these times tough. On the contrary, you will probably wait for a good opportunity to buy some promising crypto-currencies again.

Personally I sell my coins even if I am wary of a bear market coming soon.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

I think since we are in the field of trading industry were it involves on investment scheme,
we must know and aware that in every business there is risk, then as a traders/investors/capitalist we supposed to be ready
on the loss we afford to give in on this concepts. Although, the market in crypto now was honestly downfall as in
red market, which we do nothing but to hold and apply the patience while waiting on the right time
to sell our hold coins.

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
If time is tough we should not lose hope but here many other opportunities are available for crypto earnings i think we not avail that opportunities and in present bitcoin market is showing a good progress in these days so if we keep patience it will be more good.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
To solve that problem, it seems that you should be able to implement short-term trading or make use of the slightest movement in several types of coins in the exchange place so that you can benefit from your trading capital. when you have trading capital don't let you just stay quiet and not try to grow the assets that you have.
Today's price stagnation will need patience, because if you  really make a false move you might end up, losing and that is not option, but you also be vigilant because the price is very volatile there might be  a sudden swing, but for me as a believers of cryptocurrency while the price is at the bottom you should buy and dump at the right moment that's the basic strategy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
To solve that problem, it seems that you should be able to implement short-term trading or make use of the slightest movement in several types of coins in the exchange place so that you can benefit from your trading capital. when you have trading capital don't let you just stay quiet and not try to grow the assets that you have.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Seems that traders are the only ones feeling this. Most holders still up x2 initial at least. Cool as a cucumber over thisa way.
Especially those who bought bitcoin years ago and still holding with it right now. Its too risky to trade during bear market and only those who are good enough can survive. You know that bear is part of the market, if I’m on the losing position I will just keep on holding and wait for the market to rise again because I can’t afford to lose so I have no choice but to hold for more months or even years.
I also experienced the same thing, at least I have been detained for 9 months, and during that time the price has not recovered. I also can't accept loss, so I hold it. whereas of course I need a steady income to pay for my day's needs, so I divide my assets into a few percent to grow and hold
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Never invest your last money because as you know cryptocurrency is volatile. There is always the chance that the market will crash. So just patiently wait until the prices increase again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:12:36 AM
Keep doing the same thing you did before. Then you can cope with the difficult times that are now occur in crypto. If it's profitable, sell, if not, hold. Follow the news, study new projects and wait. I'm doing it. Difficult times are always and everywhere, it is important not to give up and be patient.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
See, We individuals can't manipulate the market. Its impossible. So why we are crying for the price of crypto. It will rise on its own by the market forces. What we can do is , just remain calm and have patience. Investor or trader who lacks patience, always fail in crypto. So don't worry even if its tough time, be calm and wait for the better time.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 01:36:24 PM
I advise you to keep coins and not sell them. Analyze the situation on the market and you will understand that this is a correction. If you do not know how to analyze, then learn. This knowledge will be useful to you.
Activity: 392
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 26, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

in such situations, there is nothing better than a HOLY. And remember, until you sold your coins, you will not lose anything!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:49:27 PM
Seems that traders are the only ones feeling this. Most holders still up x2 initial at least. Cool as a cucumber over thisa way.
Especially those who bought bitcoin years ago and still holding with it right now. Its too risky to trade during bear market and only those who are good enough can survive. You know that bear is part of the market, if I’m on the losing position I will just keep on holding and wait for the market to rise again because I can’t afford to lose so I have no choice but to hold for more months or even years.

If you learn how NOT to panic when the situation is really difficult and when the market is down, it will be the half of your success. Rest more and hold the coins.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 06:51:05 PM
When trading we always have to be prepared for every outcome in advance. The loss is also a part of  the trading process. The key is to have more winning trades than losing ones. Tough times for the market is not necessarily bad for trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 18, 2018, 06:02:19 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 05:11:10 PM
You will be able to handle tough times in cryptocurrency by being patient enough on its downfall, do not be anxious and always believe that everything will get into its place.
Activity: 392
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 18, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
by the way, not all traders feel this influx of unsuccessful market. many traders know their business very well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 18, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

You just need to be constantly preaching to yourself that all the signs are showing our perspectives and possibilities of cryptocurrency to become something big in this world, so it is the matter of time and nothing more than that.
I think the point is first to stay calm when the price changes get worse, then second to do what you have to do with the coins you keep, do you hold or sell? of course holding is not the first choice because you can see the price is lower than their post, if prices tend continue to fall, then I think selling is the right choice and then you can buy again at a lower price, that's what I did when difficult times in the crypto market.

Well practice making small trades. If you don't want to hold, there's still opportunities of making small profits with this market. Though for some, the risk to reward ratio won't be worth taking.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 01:01:29 PM
I have seen in crypto market when market has really down still there are some coins which have grown lile anything recent example of HOT ,  when bitcoin was crying HOT was about tell " People don't worry i  am here to give you lots of profit".
People even there is tough time if you ability to find opportunity than you will easily convert that into good time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 18, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

You just need to be constantly preaching to yourself that all the signs are showing our perspectives and possibilities of cryptocurrency to become something big in this world, so it is the matter of time and nothing more than that.
I think the point is first to stay calm when the price changes get worse, then second to do what you have to do with the coins you keep, do you hold or sell? of course holding is not the first choice because you can see the price is lower than their post, if prices tend continue to fall, then I think selling is the right choice and then you can buy again at a lower price, that's what I did when difficult times in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: