Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES - page 4. (Read 9070 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

these are very good points that you address here. i especially like point 5. you can rely on well known managers and there should be no problems.
and point 6 would be perhaps still the info on bountys which pay out regularly. there the risk is minimized.
Maybe you can advise some good bounty managers that work only with solid projects and distributes stakes and payout in time? I can only tell one agency - Adsist Media. They looks ok, but I don't like some of the projects that they are supporting currently.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

these are very good points that you address here. i especially like point 5. you can rely on well known managers and there should be no problems.
and point 6 would be perhaps still the info on bountys which pay out regularly. there the risk is minimized.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Apart from this, the other things I check is how active the team are during community discussions. I also check how unique the project is, if it is a copy cat project or the project is coming with it's own unique case. To add to this, I do check the bounty pool because some bounty pool are too huge that lures hunters to it and the end of the day the pay lesser than that. So I go for pool below 250k$ which is cool to pay from the team.
copper member
Activity: 307
Check if the project has a future by checking if the project will continue, this means how well can they hit soft cap, then you can also check team activity are they serious in achieving their goal? This will give you an idea of  if the project will be a sucess or not. And if the project wont end in success then automatically the bounty won't end well
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
If you join a bounty or have interest to join a bounty, you should pay your attention on its past operations. I meant if the bounty has run for weeks or months, you should check whether it delayed its payments for participants or not.
For example:
If a bounty originally announces that it will run from Jan. to Apr. (of 2019, for example), but then when April passed, there is no payments, and they announce to expand bounty for another 3 months. It is a good signal of bad bounty, and participants will highly not get payments at the end of that bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Identfying good and solid bounties is key to your success in bounty hunting. Promoting any scam project for months and ending up receiving nothing can really be crazy. Why not spend the necessary time to do a thorough research into the project, the team behind it, what the project wish to add to the existing market, the advisors behind the project and how their channels support functions. These are key in determing good and solid bounties.
Activity: 54
Am of the opinion that the softcap and Hardcap being reached should be very transparent for all to see because some projects just say that softcap has been reached just to get the attention of many being that hunters get discouraged once a project dosen't  reach its softcap.  How transparent a project is to its community goes a long way to determine if the project will succeed.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
whatever it is, of course we need to identify from the team, and the concepts they make. A good bounty will certainly have a good project base. because it is necessary to do in-depth research, and do not rely on large allocations.

That thing made us blinded, to be honest, it's the first thing I look at in a bounty, of course who wound't want a high reward?
However, things have really changed, the high reward now is not anymore attractive because most of them when launch in a exchange does not appreciate it's value, they still dump and even though we receive a reward that is high in value but when it's in exchange, it will only cost a penny.
precisely. that's what most people feel. of course we all want a large allocation, it's just that we need to be careful, sometimes, a large allocation also backfires when the token / coin has entered the market. it can make dumps easily, and in this case, the team is always the main target to blame. Therefore, identifying the management team will be an important point for future project development.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
Well there's reputable bounty managers here that you can find and participate because the chance of a successful project is high therefore the chances of bounty hunters get paid are also high. Whether the project is solid or not if they can't reached their target funding it will be useless.
The main problem of bounty hunters these days are not that they are not getting paid, their problem actually is the bounty reward is lesser than what they are expecting. Some bounty offers a total reward of 1 million usd in tokens, but the moment it's listed in exchange, the value could decrease to as low as 100K usd in tokens, that's sad.
Mostly yes, expectations is higher than the actual amounts of rewards to received, a lot of those bounty campaigns who able to get listed from the exchange decreased it's value from the ICO period, making it more lesser for the bounty participants to have the shares that they've expected to
received, it's disappointing but it's better than you don't get anything, good project though can bounce after those dumped if the team is really working
with the progress of their coin.
If that trend will continue, I'm afraid there will be no more bounty hunters working for a project.
They also have to revise their payment method, if they will pay BTC or ETH, I guess they will get some good support from bounty hunters.
Maybe most of those bounty hunters will no longer be interested to received bounty tokens, but we can't assume that there's no one will work even in this types of situations, there's still participants who will gonna take their chances and continue working with bounty teams, still hoping that time will come for them and let them to have some good rewards.

As I can see most of the bounty hunters nowadays, even they knew it is risky and no assurance if the project will pay them or not. I think for them or to majority is come what may, and to identify if it is a good bounty is when the team are consistent to all the statement they announce to their community.
Activity: 504
I think that all points you have is enought to know the bounty solid.
We can know the bounty good with progress and update everyday.
But you can't ever miss the scam project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I want to add some extra point of how to identify a good solid project for a bounty campaign. A good project always organizing some AMA's or offline meetings. It means that the project takes too serious and don't try to hide anything from our eyes. Also, every time please check the website's traffic and the registration date.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It is hard to find solid bounties among the list of bounties that gets added. The worthiness of the projects depend much upon the services and products behind the same. Moreover bounty managers make a big trust among the entire forum members. Beyond this there were some campaigns that were run by trusted campaign managers and due to the failure of the project as bounties weren't distributed several campaign managers have got red tags.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Well there's reputable bounty managers here that you can find and participate because the chance of a successful project is high therefore the chances of bounty hunters get paid are also high. Whether the project is solid or not if they can't reached their target funding it will be useless.
The main problem of bounty hunters these days are not that they are not getting paid, their problem actually is the bounty reward is lesser than what they are expecting. Some bounty offers a total reward of 1 million usd in tokens, but the moment it's listed in exchange, the value could decrease to as low as 100K usd in tokens, that's sad.
Mostly yes, expectations is higher than the actual amounts of rewards to received, a lot of those bounty campaigns who able to get listed from the exchange decreased it's value from the ICO period, making it more lesser for the bounty participants to have the shares that they've expected to
received, it's disappointing but it's better than you don't get anything, good project though can bounce after those dumped if the team is really working
If that trend will continue, I'm afraid there will be no more bounty hunters working for a project.
They also have to revise their payment method, if they will pay BTC or ETH, I guess they will get some good support from bounty hunters.
Maybe most of those bounty hunters will no longer be interested to received bounty tokens, but we can't assume that there's no one will work even in this types of situations, there's still participants who will gonna take their chances and continue working with bounty teams, still hoping that time will come for them and let them to have some good rewards.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
it's easy to figure out the solid and legit bounty just as long as you just make sure it's complete with the project's leverage requirements and to be sure that you also need to talk to the admin for sure.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
whatever it is, of course we need to identify from the team, and the concepts they make. A good bounty will certainly have a good project base. because it is necessary to do in-depth research, and do not rely on large allocations.

That thing made us blinded, to be honest, it's the first thing I look at in a bounty, of course who wound't want a high reward?
However, things have really changed, the high reward now is not anymore attractive because most of them when launch in a exchange does not appreciate it's value, they still dump and even though we receive a reward that is high in value but when it's in exchange, it will only cost a penny.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
It is very difficult to find out a good project presently. Every month soo many projects launch their ICO on the marketplace. They present their project as the best project for investment. For find out good quality bounties, we need to study website and whitepaper. Learn about project prospect and know the possibility of their development. Ensure that whose are in the team and their experience. Then join the project and work for success.
Activity: 518
A trusted team, Whitepaper and everything related to supporters of a project can now no longer be a determinant of success, even if they have reached hardcap or at least get satisfactory sales and have not yet established a determinant that the bounty will run well and smoothly in line with expectations bounty hunter.

For me, the team is in the first place. First of all, you need to know the reputation of the project team. People with extensive experience in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, with a prestigious education, experienced businessmen can be among the founders of the company. Usually it is written on the official website of the project.

In addition, there are specialized sites and forums where the company’s rating is calculated. Be careful with the timing of the Bounty programs, so as not to participate in those that are already closed or are about to close.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Pages:
Jump to: