Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES - page 5. (Read 9070 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10
the point is enough to see which project is good or not. because so far it has been very difficult to see which projects are high quality and far from scams, so that the bounters are not in vain in participating in a project, I suggest looking at their roadmap on the website or in the whitepaper so that we can know how the project concept is running the project.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Well there's reputable bounty managers here that you can find and participate because the chance of a successful project is high therefore the chances of bounty hunters get paid are also high. Whether the project is solid or not if they can't reached their target funding it will be useless.
The main problem of bounty hunters these days are not that they are not getting paid, their problem actually is the bounty reward is lesser than what they are expecting. Some bounty offers a total reward of 1 million usd in tokens, but the moment it's listed in exchange, the value could decrease to as low as 100K usd in tokens, that's sad.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Of course, by analyzing the project and the concept. and if they do an IEO we have to check whether the exchanger is in a good category and believe it or not it will be a consideration that the projeck is good. and checking the team that it's not fake
Yeah there are many aspects that you have to check one by one, are they legit, potential and good on the market or not? You have to research from the smallest things like The team they have, ANN Thread, market interest of the project, innovations they brought, active dev and marketing and many others, you have to do a lot of that to avoid the risk of getting a scam project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Well there's reputable bounty managers here that you can find and participate because the chance of a successful project is high therefore the chances of bounty hunters get paid are also high. Whether the project is solid or not if they can't reached their target funding it will be useless.
Activity: 504
Here has different Bounty companies, some one with a good team and like a normal BM... but in the end or team delays payment or BM doesn't want to count of final spreadsheet.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
The best and easiest way to find good bounties is to follow good managers, and their campaigns. Good managers have enough knowledge and skills to screen and eliminate bad projects before accept to manage the rest (good ones). So, good managers are the ones you can follow them to see good projects and good bounties.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
Asking questions about their token metrics how they arrived at their token price hardcap and softcap decisions. Any project that's worth investing should be able to engage the community members actively on their social media channels.
Activity: 490
If the project has what it takes for higher token demand in the future then you've found yourself a good project,every good project must have a working product so that there will be high demand for its token
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

I believe that the developer team plays an important role in a project. At present, token marketing through the IEO method is a consideration for bounty hunters to join because with the IEO, listings can be quickly carried out and transacted.
Activity: 700
It is now really hard to find a great bounty, because bounty or maybe project is still afected from the very huge dip that we experience last year, because some of the project doesn't collect funds to run thier project that is why they stop and give back the money of thier investors, some projects is pause and seems like no update at all or they fall into scam, i think we can still find good project but we need to sellect it carefully for good.
I agree, during 2018 until now, there seems to be no decent reward like in 2017. But many projects are still ongoing. we must know the solid team, and the exchange they will plan. if we are wrong in choosing, then we will get rewards that are not worth the time we work, the worst we are participating in a fraud project

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
identifying good bounties right now is hard at the moment due to the reason that projects are getting turned to scam all of the sudden and not paying the bounties . You just have to stick all the way to the end and wait for your hardworks to payed off that's the only answer. We join the bounties on our own risk so theres no regret to it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
if the guideline that I use is to see first what project they are working on. maybe one example is the project of launching a new coin so we need to see where the direction and function of this new coin is. because if the purpose of the coin launch is unclear, it will definitely only be a dead coin without the price of the coin.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
partnership is one of the important point, because everyone need to two feet to stand
Activity: 784
There are bunch of new projects here in bitcointalk and i think some of them are quite pretty good we just have to make a further research about each project we enter. This IEO type of project really a good form of investment and innovative. But we should see the team and staffs if they have no records on scam or fraud projects or else you would end up scammed.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
I do not take a lot of companies now
I look at how much social networks are promoted
and then I go to the site and see what the project offers
  will he be in demand
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
for a minimum funding must be softcap, and the project has a team that is optimistic and this project must also have high hype even though the funds obtained do not reach hardcap and the rest is bounty allocation must be logical because if they offer high rewards, but minimal funding don't ever follow the bounty , for bounty manager it also has an effect because if I choose it wrongly I'm sure there are some bounty manager who cheat by taking part of the reward participants by manipulating payments.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Let me ask you Questions..

How do you desbribe your good bounty? Is it good because it is profitable? Or maybe because of its use. Those are the only things that comes into my mind.

Well, of course the main thing doing bounty is get the most out of it and get a lot of profit but see if you are a good bounty hunter the main factor that you will consider eould be the project. This is my take on this topic.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
When trying to choose a good bounty, one should act as though he is really investing in the project and then carry out research in accordance to the normal criteria for ICO/IEO incestments.
I personally check the progress of the token sale and for projects for which the token sale hasn't started, i make more thorough research.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO
wow a perfect summary, over the past 1 year 80% of the projects that I participated in the bounty campaign are scam. The criterion of my good project is that I will first look at their website, a good minimum project they must have a good web, and then their telegram community.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
It will be one of positive point for me if the team has done Road Show and meet up. At least they're showing face and themself to the public.
Also interview and AMA (Ask Me Anything) is the other positive points. I mostly not joining bounty with 4+ months, it's way too long and will be heartbreaking if the project was scam.
Pages:
Jump to: