Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest in Crypto wisely and strategically - page 2. (Read 762 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

Well it all depends on the mode of your investment if you are a long time investor all you need to do is to research and fine the best coin to invest in and after that you just go ahead and hold for a long time when the Price of the coins will rise up to your expectations and then cash out your profits. But if you are a passive trader you buy and sell as the market keep moving all you need to do is to study the market to fine out where to put your investment.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
First of all you just study about bitcoin from bitcoin related links and from bitcoin forum . Then invest a small amount and be alert and analyse everyday bitcoin , do you know something experience is the best teacher so believe in bitcoin and don't loss faith .

Yes the best way to do before investing is to study basic strategies of known experts through research online and reading informative threads in bitcointalk forum so have equipped knowledge once you enter in crypto investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First of all you just study about bitcoin from bitcoin related links and from bitcoin forum . Then invest a small amount and be alert and analyse everyday bitcoin , do you know something experience is the best teacher so believe in bitcoin and don't loss faith .
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

It was good that we should plan everything. It will helps us to avoid great losses in the crypto world. Also, everyone should setup a back up plan so that if unexpected scenario happens you can have some plan to look for and prevent unnecessary decisions that can possibly make the situation worse. I gonna try to use your back up plan.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
If you have planned to invest in bitcoin their are lots of things you need to learn before you will go in investing. Bitcoin investing is too risky that's why you need to learn more about it. Ask for the expert first and if you know little bit you can start with the small amount. If don't have friends or relatives know about it or no one can teach you, better to research more and learn in this forum for the basic investing.

Before you entered in the world of investment you need lot's of knowledge cause investing in bitcoin is so risky and lot's of challenges to face off. You need to learn more how it works and how it gain in the market, joining here is not easy, you can ask some tips from your friends that know about in investing.
Activity: 98
I think being patient and not too panicky is the best way to invest bitcoin. Then target the existing profit you want to achieve with based on the existing capital out and the desired time.
Activity: 51
Do not panic because panic can make you do VERY stupid decisions and if you did your own research before investing and followed the very first step there is no need to panic. You must be sober-minded!
Activity: 24
This is the basic things If you want to win, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it. When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Another classic strategy to adopt when investing in cryptocurrency is to diversify your portfolio. As such you avoid the risk of losing all your money to a single project or platform. You must also set goals for your investment, know the price at which to buy and the price at which to sell.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
My strategy is to follow the market trend
maybe your investment strategy with bitcoin following market trends alone requires great confidence and trust in bitcoin, I am currently just following a bounty campaign to get rewarded from what I do
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
A pressing issue in recent years in connection with the HYIP around EOS.
"Look, EOS is all green, it's growing! My airwaves are falling. Yeah, so we need to move some of the aether to EOS. No, it is better to overtake the whole broadcast in EOS!"The guy rubs hands, has already chosen what a fucking TV will hang on the wall for the money, but the price turns around,and is now only enough for the radio.
You know, there is such a game in children's play areas - from the holes are shown the heads, which need to hit with a club? Imagine that an adult uncle is trying to hit the colorful heads, but gets a second later, already in an empty hole. This is the kind of game you're playing, if every rush to buy a raspiarenny coin.
My counsel.
If this excitement you have a desire to buy EOS, it is better to divide your investment into several parts and purchase different coins.
Buy all these coins and keep on dolgosrok (not on the stock exchange). So the probability of messing up is minimal.
If I bought the violas, then buy everything in the portfolio first and foremost, ETH, XEM and NEO. They are more likely to subsided but during the year a show.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 in this kind of question, better to ask your seniority before doing something or else study on your self, in crypto all the basic doing is risky just go on the flow of the market and pick a best time to buy and sell the coins. and the last thing you should know is dont all in your funds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
My strategy is to follow the market trend
This technique is also useful but we need to have a deep research on how to invest well so that it will become successful.
Following the market trend is important but something that is not talked about as much is that at some point you need to go against the trend for example if the price goes up at some point you need to sell to get profits if you do not then you will follow the price when it eventually begins to go down and that can only be done if you have deep knowledge about market analysis.
Activity: 34
Start with an stable crypto, like btc, eth or ltc, and be patiend!
Activity: 128
My strategy is to choose the best coins from coinmarketcap. Buy when the price is low and hold. I have divided my investment money into several parts, so I buy coins at a low price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Most of the time, the best way to make money is to hold it.
Because market trends are always changing, holding is the best way.
The wisest and strategically to make more money and income so through holding that coin or token. Furthermorre, just invest when the price is low and sell it when the price goes high. Lastly, I agree that market trends are always change so you must do holding because it is wise idea that you can do to make good profit.
Activity: 56
Anyone who invested in crypto must be vigilant in terms of rapid decrease of prices So investing in crypto wisely is very difficult and requires your full-time attention,I believe that you should not always follow market trends as they will die down eventually. Instead you should be looking in to your coin and doing research on your investment making sure it’s the best opportunity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
How to invest crypto currency wisely is to give priority to the attitude of patience and have high confidence. Patient in the sense of monitoring the market when the price is fluctuating so it is not affected by the trend. Many people trend are misleading. This trend will make someone panic, "panic sell" and "panic buy". This confidence, we also need to be not affected by irresponsible trends. We should do the analysis first without following the trend before deciding an action.
Activity: 39
I would suggest several simple things:

1) invest only amounts of money, you can afford to loose
2) before any kind of investment in cryptocurrencies you should do research - gather information about technology, succesfull project, scams, the whole market, everything could result into your gain after investment
3) like on stock market - diverse your portfolio, I would suggest invest in more than 1 coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
A wise way of investing crypto currency is to plan for a good investment. First, you can enrich the knowledge of the world of crypto currency investment, you can ask senior, read news, and monitor the crypto currency market. Then, apply a correct investment strategy and clear so you know the direction of your investment, not the origin of the road and follow the trend. If you just follow the market trend then you will easily wobble with your decision. Do not forget to think about risk management of every action you take. I hope this helps.
Pages:
Jump to: