Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest in Crypto wisely and strategically - page 4. (Read 762 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
First choose what crypto you'll invest in and research about it afterwards. You should know how it works and the market trends as well. Observe the movement of the price. In addition, i suggest you the concept of diversification which means you should invest your money not just in only crypto but divide it to many other types so that you will have higher chance of having great returns.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Practical knowledge is must for trading or investment in crypto currencies. We must have a good skillset of trading. I believe in long term trading because most the time market drops in short term but recover and grow as well in long term. From my experience till date holding power or patience plays a major role in crypto world. Its always better to have some back up in you trading Ac if your selected coin drops you can buy again to reduce your buying cost all total and never buy a aggressively rising coin it can be sometime a fake move to trap the buyers so always do some R&D before buying any coin.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
That's right! My favorite thinks so too! The success of all the activities of the investor depends on a properly compiled portfolio. If the investment portfolio is made correctly, short-term losses are possible,but in the long term there will be a growth of assets. In addition, competent investments allow not to be afraid of crises.

🔴First, we need to understand what diversification is and why we should use it.
Let us examine a good example of$10,000:
📌4000 $ we allocate to work on the exchange
📌4500 $ We allocated for investment projects
📌1500 $ Neraspredeleniya currencies and hold for future investment

🔴 Let's look at an example with cryptocurrency and our $4000:
We divide our $ 4000 into 2 positions.
📌For $ 2000 we buy bitcoin
📌On 2000 $ we buy altcoins
🔴If we want to increase the number of our coins, we must use the strategy to break even + profit:
📌50% capital ($2000) on coins from the list. What it will look like.
We bought for example Stratis - 100 coins . Of these, 50% (50 coins) we put on a cold purse and forget about them for 1 year.
📌The remaining 50 coins we bet-25 coins (50%) at a profit of 50% in order to return the amount spent (which we put for 1 year on a cold wallet).
Thus, we go to breakeven very quickly and calmly disperse your Deposit.
Activity: 420
Investing in crypto needs a lot of caution as it  high risk affair where every decision made matters and counts in the long run. a slight mistake or miss judgement can lead to terrible mistakes hence loss making.  First before investing you need to find out all there is to know about the coin you are about to invest in. this matters a lot, as the decision made will be majorly based on the information you have. This is mainly applicable for the new coins in the market, For the established coins, timing matters a lot. Time the perfect  moment to buy, which is when the coin is cheap and invest, wait for the value to raise then sell off to make your profits
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Yes, you are right. I also faced the same issue several times. I just noticed it when I see this post. Thanks and I think patience is most important here.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

my opinion and strategy, when I see the market all red I will wait for it at lesser cost and to invest, and I wait for some days or weeks, sure again again, I will set the lower cost.
Activity: 64
Basically it all depends on you , what kind of strategy are you going to use. In the beginning it'll be difficult, but that's how you learn. and I'm a kind of person who bets on both . You know it's better to have a back up plan , If plan A doesn't works then go with the plan B , even that doesn't work then C is waiting for you . something will surely work out unless you have bad luck hugging you so tight .  Grin
Activity: 364

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

Normally, you would do some background research first to identify if that coin is good or a legitimate one. If you are an investor, you are expected to always try investing new coins as it is profitable as long as it is promising and most likely to succeed. But if you did not have a background research, you are more likely to encounter useless once or even a scam. Investing in bitcoin rather an in altcoin is safer but if you look at the trend of bitcoin now,it is going down tremendously.
Activity: 84
Before investment just judge the time and if you find the time is right then you can go.
Activity: 29
You should invest both in crypto and alt coins for diversification. It will help in case a particular coin is crashing.
Activity: 336
There is nothing about strategy but you have to look the prices of all type of altcoins and bitcoins so that you can buy and sell them wisely...there are many apps and widgets available to keep an eye on the prices all the time.
Activity: 61
It is a very simple thing just follow the market very carefully and analysis before invest.
Activity: 182
Do not invest all of your capital into one crypto is the most common and wise tip that people gave to new investors. Dividing it among the top at coinmarket it's a good strategy, Then of course don't panick it's the second most tipped, markets are never stable and if you keep refreshing the current value, you are going to be a slave of it and that's not good at all
Activity: 462
My strategy is to follow the market trend
its a typical strategy of the investor. But always following a market trend doesnt give you a profit.

Investing on cryptocurrency is always like a gamble. Predicting on what will the outcome is too hard,  because of the volatility of the. Thats why my suggestion when it terms on the price dont think about losing be patient and just hold it and wait for the right time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
For me if you invest on Btc or other altcoins buy when the market is bad then don't panic until the price going up and reaches the big profit dont sell if you got only 10% profit JUST HODL until you get 99.9 profit 😁
it's good but it takes patience of course and about if it is getting 10% profit then not sold it depends from each person because enough of every person taste different, just like me
Activity: 168
For me if you invest on Btc or other altcoins buy when the market is bad then don't panic until the price going up and reaches the big profit dont sell if you got only 10% profit JUST HODL until you get 99.9 profit 😁
Activity: 350
regulations
That's why the basic rules are so important:

Do not invest more than you can afford to lose
Do not invest in short-term goals
Do not try to be a trader when you have children to raise and do work.
Do not flip over
Do not panic
Do not be a greedy idiot
All of the points are correct but the second and the third point are critical, some people like to make it seem as if they are financial geniuses that can use the markets as ATM and that is not going to happens a safer strategy is to just save as much money as you can and then hold a coin for a very long time and to not sell it until you really are ready to get out of the market.
Activity: 6
invest only when u dont worry even if its lost
dont invest on hypes
dont be greedy
Activity: 163

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

I will not buy all at once instead divide my investment money into few parts and buy in small quantities on a regular basis so I will get a better price over the time.

Yes, we can't predict the future so many times we experience that after we sell any coins next day that particular coin will be at the moon or after we purchase certain coin then next day it will be dumped. So I have decided this buy in a small quantity and also apply the same concept to selling as well. I never sell or buy all at once instead of for smaller quantities.
Yes, that is a good and wise trading strategy. You just dicide to trade short term and long term. All your funds to be invested must be divided into some portions. Some you can use for long term and the rest for short term. Technically, you trade or buy crypto in different price levels. You can buy at today's price level but you must prepare additional fund to buy again anticipating price drop at several different lower price with different amount. This strategy can be used to limit your loss and maximize your future profit. This can done in single coin like btc or in several coins but it is better investing one single coin to make sure that you can focus analizing and monitoring its price movement.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
For me, i think first you must know the price of bitcoin price. It is better to do a research before investing in cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: