Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest in Crypto wisely and strategically - page 7. (Read 762 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3
You have to have the right mindset too. And always keep this in mind: INVEST TO LOSE. Don’t gamble an amount of money you’re not ready to lose.
Activity: 36
Merit: 4
In order to invest  wisely and strategically in crypto, you should set techniques that you will execute through out the process of making investments and have a fallback plan according to what you've learned from all the information served regarding the coin you've been wanting to invest with. I think it would be helpful to keep in mind that you should avoid risking money on only one target investment. If the project has a bad quarter or suddenly goes zero, you can lose most or all of your investment. Never invest in something you do not fully understand. Be patient with your investments and be aware of the fees. Compose your emotions when it comes in investing because it could lead you to make bad decisions. Lastly, stay out of debt.
The tips are great. Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
To invest wisely in the cryptocurrency, one should do his/her own research. There are many paid promotions of icos going on. Without researching, it is not advised to invest anywhere. You should invest only the amount you would afford to lose. Just go through the project before having your investment in, buy the hype and sell the news. Crypto is a volatile market and you should assure yourself that you're investing in a good project. Have your own strategy.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
In order to invest  wisely and strategically in crypto, you should set techniques that you will execute through out the process of making investments and have a fallback plan according to what you've learned from all the information served regarding the coin you've been wanting to invest with. I think it would be helpful to keep in mind that you should avoid risking money on only one target investment. If the project has a bad quarter or suddenly goes zero, you can lose most or all of your investment. Never invest in something you do not fully understand. Be patient with your investments and be aware of the fees. Compose your emotions when it comes in investing because it could lead you to make bad decisions. Lastly, stay out of debt.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
If I myself have a different understanding in order to earn profits to invest in crypto one of them is from the background of crypto and roadmap to be going forward. There needs to be cooperation between the team crypto with investors so that the crypto goes well.
Activity: 138
My strategy is to follow the market trend
Anyone who invested in crypto  must be vigilant in terms of rapid decrease of prices, though we already know it is somehow very volatile  in the first place one must think wisely in making decisions through his/her investment.You must also know first how crypto works and increase your knowledge in reading some threads in this forum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Investing in crypto wisely is very difficult and requires your full-time attention, particularly if you are planning on investing any significant amount (e.g. your life savings!).  I believe that you should not always follow market trends as they will die down eventually. Instead you should be looking in to your coin and doing research on your investment making sure it’s the best opportunity. You should also be planning out your investment knowing when to get out if the coin drops too low or when you’re going to cash out when the coin reaches your target.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I think there are a few criteria that should be met before you start investing, these are;

1. Choose your coin very carefully, do not buy into the hype, read the whitepaper and make your own judgement before investing. It only takes about an hour max.
2. Just because you like a coin, and because it has potential doesn't mean it will succeed. Sometimes if a ship is sinking you should get off before you drown.
3. Take your time to check for superior competitor coins, as very few coins are truly unique.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
To invest wisely ensure you are equip with information about the space,understand the project and what they are out to offer,do not invest base on crowd hype.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The best way to make money is by holding it to the center of the market so that the market chart is always changing when the price goes up you can sell it and you can earn a big profit Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I believe that diversification is the key to gain maximum profit in the market. Generally, one can go with systematic investment plan which is focused on buying smaller units at multiple intervals of time in the falling market. Example: Buying 20% in first order, 30% in next order, 50% in the last order when the market is going down and selling in the reverse order like 50% in the first order, 30% in the next order and 20% in the last order when the market is rising. This ensures the highest gain from the market as per my observation.

In line with your strategy I also do the same but with different percentage. I also diversify my balance and set different amount of bitcoin to different coins that I want to buy. Also when I set my buy order I am not putting all of them but I divide it by 5 per coin so that even when how many times that coins price goes down I still have some balance to buy it in a more cheaper value ensuring high profit on the rise.
Activity: 224
Before I invest in a work or something, I think that the best thing to do is to think intelligently. Think carefully about what you want to do. Your thinking of this intelligence can protect you from any type of risk. Because any wrong decision can destroy life in the moment. If you can succeed with the right decision, you can get a big profit. You think that what you are doing is the best you are doing right. The strategic investment in Crypto is when it will be low price when buying it. When the price increases, please sell it. You will see that you get many profits due to this strategic thought.
Activity: 308
That is a good strategy. It hurts more when you think you bought the dip and the next day it dips 2x more. In that case, if one has a fiat reserve, it just fine to buy more at each dip. Secondly, if there is no chance to buy more, the best strategy is to hodl and check back a couple of weeks or months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

I think the best thing to do before investing is to think wisely. Think wisely if that thing is what you want to do and you are willing to risk your money just to make that investment successful. If that will become successful then for sure you will have a big profit and it is worth risking for. Follow what you think is the best for yourself and be passionate of what you want to do.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation.

What the author mentioned in this statement is the same with my strategy in trading or investment. But instead of dividing my capital in 3 parts I am dividing my capital into 4 to 6 parts. In my experience this kind of strategy is really effective and is useful during the price drop of bitcoins since if the value continuously goes down you will still have the resources to buy more in the most cheapest value in the market.
Activity: 336
my strategy is to buy down altcoin and see if the buy altcoi has a future and just hold it down so it does not sink and explore and also ask the experts to not lose if you invest in altcoins
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

Thank you so much for this information. Well if I were to invest I will make my own research first so that I will know what is the best thing to do and so that I can gain more information for what I am going to invest. I will make sure that this is I want so that I would not regret the decision I made. We must think first before we do such actions so that we can avoid a big loss.

That is true, it is much better to make our own decision but at first it is most safety to us and for our investment if we can able to do some study and research about anything that has a connection to our chosen coins that we wanted for investment. To able to gathered more information and full knowledge in the flow of the system so we can be able to be much familiarize into it.
Activity: 14
Guys, did anyone notice that Nugget’s News has endorsed this ICO called AGRI (BlockGrain) ?
Why isn’t this all over the place ?
They’ve got this really cool concept of a commodity fund, something that’ll help give an inherent value to the token. Wonder what y’all think about it…
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Most of the time, the best way to make money is to hold it.
Because market trends are always changing, holding is the best way.
Buying at a good price is the easiest task. Then, hold it to go for higher price and sell at a higher price. Another strategy is, buy not more than 50% of your fund. Buy step by step but not with all of your fund. Buy and re buy if price falls after price fall. Finally sell at a higher price.
Activity: 196
One of the best thing to do in investing cryptocurrency is to invest in yourself. You need to learn everything around cryptocurrency. As they always say "Knowledge is power". Learn to read reliable news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency but be cautious to read legitimate site or person as it will affect the knowledge you will learn. By this technique you can easily distinguish which is scam from legit ICO. 
Pages:
Jump to: