Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest in Crypto wisely and strategically - page 6. (Read 762 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I think wise investment is when we are using our money that we can afford to loss. We should not using loan money to investing on something have high risk. Cryptomarket have high risk because everyday have high fluctuation.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
I fully agree with the author. It is especially important to always have free money. The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, and it is often possible to buy an asset at an attractive price. Personally, I stick to the long-term investment strategy. Usually I buy coins with a strong price reduction and keep them for a long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If you have planned to invest in bitcoin their are lots of things you need to learn before you will go in investing. Bitcoin investing is too risky that's why you need to learn more about it. Ask for the expert first and if you know little bit you can start with the small amount. If don't have friends or relatives know about it or no one can teach you, better to research more and learn in this forum for the basic investing.

Activity: 42
with a good job you can afford any imprevist
Activity: 134
Expand the information on bitcoin, altcoin, and existing markets. Follow every development that exists in the world of cryptocurrency. Keep an eye on what is becoming a trend and what to avoid in every bitcoin development.
If you have already started investing is the target for every profit achieved and the time required. Do not panic too and be patient with the development of your coin.
Activity: 117

The fact that you are investing in crypto at all indicates you have a stomach for risk. If you do not, you should not be investing here, as every coin has the potential to go to zero faster than traditional asset markets. However, the flipside is that risk can often lead to outsized gains, so really, really do your research, follow your gut, divide your portfolio in a sensible way, and watch it regularly (or constantly).

Also: common sense advice for any investor and trader, but never be so attached to any asset that it keeps you from trading out of positions that are failing or have news that will negatively affect the long-term viability of your holding. Good luck!
Activity: 168
If you try to invest in cryptocurrency think about the market if low then it is your time to buy and then hold for a months or a year then if you get a big profit from where you invest then you can sell
Activity: 208
Merit: 10

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

Thank you so much for this information. Well if I were to invest I will make my own research first so that I will know what is the best thing to do and so that I can gain more information for what I am going to invest. I will make sure that this is I want so that I would not regret the decision I made. We must think first before we do such actions so that we can avoid a big loss.
Activity: 98
I think being patient and not too panicky is the best way to invest bitcoin. Then target the existing profit you want to achieve with based on the existing capital out and the desired time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Investing in crypto is really hard to do because we all known that it is a very risky things to do because of having a  high volatility to it's system, but even if it is very risky, there are more and more people that are still be supporting and adapting to it. In investing to it it is much better that we do have a lot of knowledge about it and we already had some study about the flow of this system therefore we can do act or make a better decisions in many circumstances that we can be possible to face or encounter. Having a full knowledge and brilliant and positive mind set will help us to have a successful investment.
Activity: 15
with a portfolio
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
At first, we need to have a full knowledge about crypto and anything connected to it. Secondly, we need to be much alert and active every single day in cryptomarket so we can monitor the movements in the market. Lastly, we need to be much prepared because in this field there will be a difficulties that we need to conquer and survive into it which is the dumping period of the crypto value.
Activity: 115
I think the best strategy on the market is long-term storage of crypto currency. This is a proven and reliable way to earn. However, there is trade experience and knowledge of the market can be engaged in active trading on the crypto exchange. You can also combine these two methods.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
You have to have the right mindset too. And always keep this in mind: INVEST TO LOSE. Don’t gamble an amount of money you’re not ready to lose.
I think it's more on INVEST TO MAKE PROFIT.Do not just go on investing without prior information about your chosen coin.This will lead to failure if you have made a wrong decision.And since crypto investment is full of risk,so take things one at a time and start with a small amount which you can afford to lose.
I agree. You should not irresponsibly just commit your money into something that you know a little, or nothing about. You invest because you desire to earn profit when the time comes. There will always be risks that will hinder along the way so it is better to be ready by understanding what you want to invest into so you could avoid possible losses.

The important of investing a bitcoin or any kinds of investment is wisely and intellegence because if you have that your  life is to become success  because in that way  you can think it in every moves of your movement of your money so that your money will goes up and in that way also your risky will be minimize because you have trust your decession.
Activity: 130
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
You have to have the right mindset too. And always keep this in mind: INVEST TO LOSE. Don’t gamble an amount of money you’re not ready to lose.
I think it's more on INVEST TO MAKE PROFIT.Do not just go on investing without prior information about your chosen coin.This will lead to failure if you have made a wrong decision.And since crypto investment is full of risk,so take things one at a time and start with a small amount which you can afford to lose.
I agree. You should not irresponsibly just commit your money into something that you know a little, or nothing about. You invest because you desire to earn profit when the time comes. There will always be risks that will hinder along the way so it is better to be ready by understanding what you want to invest into so you could avoid possible losses.
Activity: 350
While strategies that the OP is proposing are not really bad at all, I really prefer to make most of my investment for the long term, that is the option that gives to you the greater rewards with a lesser amount of risk, also it requires the least amount of effort and that cannot be undervalued especially if you are a very busy person and you cannot afford to watch the markets all the time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

Investment is something that we must all do and share as this means that the money would be profittable for us in the long term but a pain in the ass to maintain for us now short term. I really would like to think that to have a strategic mind means that you do your own research, you find the trends and that you find the resources that would be useful to you whilst delving into the world of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a hard fix and everyone has their own plans the trick is to find yours
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 26
Best way is to hold onto your crypto for a while. Go into buying/selling with a long-term mindset because this will be revolutionary.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

for the moment I invested with crypto by following a bounty campaign that earns little rewards and the result is not bad enough to add to the economy in my life
Pages:
Jump to: