Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know project scam or not? - page 2. (Read 1707 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 105
December 02, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?
There's a lot of method on how to find out scam ICO's but the most common is a anonymous team behind the project, they don't want to reveal their identities because at first their plan is to scam people. A legit project need's a legit team.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 09:09:35 AM
Of course you can, bro. certainly from experience. because every bounty has a campaign end time. and sometimes there are some managers who extend their campaign period. provided they are responsible. so the bounty hunters aren't disappointed
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
Overall, we have to do a good analysis. When we decide to invest in a project, we must be very serious.
Analyzing and seeing various data related to the project is a must to do.
When we make a wrong analysis and choose the wrong project, of course we will calculate losses.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
Most of scams are created by anonymous people, or by fake profiles. So everytime check linkedin, KYC on ICOBENCH and make sure that the team is real.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 09:03:34 AM
most people will research about their team and also the roadshow they follow, and also we have to read the whole concept of the project before we invest in it so we get a big profit.
and don't forget to always pay attention to their activities on social media if they are never active and don't pay attention to the community so that is a nightmare.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 08:51:38 AM
Although it's getting much more difficult to know if a project is a scam or not, you can still get a good knowledge by carrying out a comprehensive research on the team, if they are real people and are truly backing the project or not.
Activity: 854
December 02, 2018, 08:36:00 AM
I usually analyze existing teams and also do research on their social media. have they ever done an event or attended the blockchain program to promote their program or not. because of course this will be more value for investors to be able to be confident in investing
Activity: 182
December 02, 2018, 08:33:42 AM
Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?

There can never be complete confidence in a project, even after a thorough study of it. Of course, in any case, you should study whitepaper, information about developers, development strategies and technologies, but you should always remember about the risk of fraud and mistakes for investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

A very difficult question - after all, we all sometimes make mistakes, trust our money to scammers. Therefore, it is necessary to at least minimize such risks. To do this, you need to carefully study the specific project of ICO, information about the developers, development strategies and proposed technologies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 05:14:18 AM
No one will give you exact instructions that will protect you from scam projects. All this comes with experience.
Activity: 672
December 02, 2018, 05:06:40 AM
Most important thing is team and team’s works  in the past for the project scam or not. You can examine twitter account, website and whitepaper. You can understand scam project with these.

I agree on you, aside from that you need to research for more details of that particular project so that you can determine what is right and if you are leading in the right path. Their are a lot of project that possess positive outcome in the near future. Scam are dead in short time because it will not last long.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 02, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
Well, you should investigate all the details by yourself - that's the only way to be sure everything is all right. Check the team first. Also the whitepaper should be strict and detailed enough. The idea of the project should be worthy as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 01, 2018, 12:47:01 AM
maybe you can using this way
1. Check Team and proof of real team (like linkedin account and kyc by ico review)
2. Check project Roadmap
3. Check whitepaper
Research of some of the things it does is required. When want to analyze it then it will start to be able to look good and bad in a project including the scam that is indeed very much scattered. but many found a reluctant also did research and was tempted to be the promised results and this ultimately leads to a lot of scams.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 01, 2018, 12:44:38 AM
there are many ways to avoid scam projects, for example by following a recognized bounty manager that has good quality but that also does not guarantee because the altcoin is in a bad value due to the influence of bitcoin and ethereum. almost all projects now extend the time and even delay payments.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
December 01, 2018, 12:41:04 AM
maybe you can using this way
1. Check Team and proof of real team (like linkedin account and kyc by ico review)
2. Check project Roadmap
3. Check whitepaper
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 01, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
For a beginner if you want to find out about a scam project or not the easiest you can learn with more experienced people will certainly be easier so you can ask directly about things that have not been understood and you can learn it until you really understand
Activity: 574
December 01, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
To be sure about that is by doing some analyze into the project that we wish to join, try to find as many information as possible about the project, including the team behind the project to know if they are a good and valid team or not.
Activity: 322
December 01, 2018, 12:25:11 AM

I think that for beginners it’s best to start with, you need to study successful ICOs - it should be understood that they had to succeed, But even after a thorough study of the project, there is no certainty that it will succeed. There is always the possibility of fraud, even in the work of a good and promising project.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 30, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

Sometimes there are scam projects that look even better than the legit projects so for me what I look out for is to make sure that they actually have a face behind their project, and not just any face, the face of the people who are working behind the coin to make sure that they are the ones who actually created the coin, without a face, it makes it easier for them to take off
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:45:08 PM
Oh. even if you carefully study the project it does not give you guarantees that at the end of the project will not deceive you. sometimes you just obedennyi awards are reduced by half. and sometimes just the Manager and the team disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: