Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know project scam or not? - page 6. (Read 1707 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 11:42:35 AM
Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?
Well, it is extremely difficult to find out the project Scam or not , now most of the projects are very difficult to recognize in the Scam , I think in time only you can find out
Activity: 462
November 16, 2018, 08:16:03 AM
Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?

There is no formula for this. That is honest. I see what I get from incomprehensible projects. They collect money and pay before anyone else. The larger the project, the more there is deception.
Activity: 266
November 16, 2018, 08:12:33 AM
The fact of the matter is that in most cases it is not always possible to predict the fraudsters or not . Very often we learn this only at the end, when all the work is done, and we expect payment for it. Analysis of course can help in choosing a project, but unfortunately not 100% guaranteed
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 11:30:30 PM
Hey everyone! There's a new ICO I came across that is really good. Met them at a couple of events and they are launching their pre-sale with 5% bonus today at 12pm GMT+8!! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!!!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 11:29:23 PM
It's very difficult to detect things like that because we also need trust from someone.
That belief is always ignored and misused for fraud.
the suit does look even many who try to analyze only imprecise results. but at least there are indications of a nice project and are not to be followed. see the team behind the project certainly will at least give you an idea of the project which will run because the team also deliver a pretty important role.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 12:26:44 AM
It's very difficult to detect things like that because we also need trust from someone.
That belief is always ignored and misused for fraud.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 09, 2018, 07:29:44 PM
To know if the project become scam or become successful if you do a research. Getting more information to the project and you will see if it's good or not. But if the project are legit that you think maybe should turn into scam. Always be careful and think the possible to happen in the future and always be prefer.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
September 09, 2018, 07:28:50 PM
all projects are good and there is no specific way to know the good or bad of a project. one of the ways that I know about and discuss with my friends is to visit the website and roadmap of the project.
I agree.You have to do your own research with the project,check its whitepaper,the team behind the project and the purpose of the project.If you see the potential of a project,then for sure it's a legit one.
Activity: 62
September 09, 2018, 07:24:49 PM
the most important thing to assess a good project or not is related to transparency. transparency is the principal capital that a project must have to convince investors. then I checked whether the team from them was real or fake and the last was srlalu monitoring their social media activities to get the latest development of their projects
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
September 09, 2018, 07:22:01 PM
Search and search.
There are many things you have to study
the team
White paper
Partners
Previous experience or presence on the ground.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 09, 2018, 07:08:05 PM
You can check in a good project if you ask them to telegram or they active always to their project.
Actually they are many ways on how to find a good project or to be aware also to those project are scam. But it was too hard to find since for now are many scam projects.
Activity: 176
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
September 09, 2018, 05:50:22 PM
Scam ICO detection is quite difficult to identify especially as there are no specific regulations for ICOs in some countries like Nigeria. In United State of America ICOs regulation falls under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Respectively, in Europe and the United Arab Emirate, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and the Financial Services Regulatory Authority have released a guide on ICOs. However, the case is not the same for countries like Nigeria but investors need to know a scam ICO. The ways to easily detect scam are; if a promoter guarantees quick returns, if an opportunity sounds too nice to be true, or if you are pressured to act instantly, please beware of a scam ICO.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
all projects are good and there is no specific way to know the good or bad of a project. one of the ways that I know about and discuss with my friends is to visit the website and roadmap of the project.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 01:42:08 AM
If with ICO, to buy a digital Token or Coin, we might be required to transfer a Bitcoin or Ethereum account to an ICO account that we will follow, and again we will not be confused because we have learned Rupiah Deposit and bought Bitcoin or other coins, live transfers just to the ICO account.
Activity: 121
August 14, 2018, 01:29:18 AM
The main problem of the scam of the project is that the BM (bounty manager) get all the funds and let us suffer on what we gave them our efforts. So you should first check the TRUST of the manager.
Activity: 137
August 14, 2018, 01:28:20 AM
For me i just study their platform and their white paper and if it's good i'll be trusting their project, and luckily I have made a good decisions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 14, 2018, 01:08:19 AM
There are not many ways to detect a scam project, but should not be involved in projects with the following characteristics:
+ Not clear about the development team
+ Promises an unrealistic high return.
+ Give discount programs and great rewards
+ .....
Activity: 40
August 14, 2018, 12:58:02 AM
It is difficult to know the task that trick or genuine in the first place it's excessively noob, making it impossible to the trickster in the event that they defrauding individuals early in light of the fact that they can't gain excessively. At the end of the day, we can just realize that the task is trick or genuine in the late time of the ICO and that is the thing that speculators do in light of the fact that we require a great deal of research before contributing to anchor the cash.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
It's actually impossible to know for sure if a project is scam or not, at best you can review based on the information you have, the tendency for a project to be scam or not. Some indication of a scam project could be the lack of transparency of the project team, when there's so much information hidden from the public, it could be a red flag. Another indicator is the promises they make, when the project gives assurance for unbelievable returns, its a red flag. Another indicator is when there's no structure in place, such as website, whitepaper, product or service to be offered. This could be a valid reason to be on the look out.
Activity: 9
July 31, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Its easy to know if it’s a scam , its hard to know that its not , that may seem contradictory at first but that is the truth and this is because that if you find even one reason for why it can fail then its better not to invest in that coin, but if you can not find any reason that means either you alone can't find one or it doesn’t exist.
Pages:
Jump to: