Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to sell? - page 2. (Read 3934 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:01:39 AM
Actually easy way to know when we should sell the coin we buy, when you think the profit is sufficient then that's the right time to sell it. In addition we should often read and be active in discussion forums such as bitcoin discussion, trading discussion, or it could be in local boards. From there we can get knowledge about how to be a good trader and also about the news about bitcoin and altcoin, so we can better know when we should buy and sell our coin so as not to cutloss and always profit.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:56:28 AM
No one knows when Bitcoin prices will rise or fall. What we can do is wait. When you think there is a rise before the price comparison, you may consider selling your Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 02:35:01 AM
from long tram i can say wait for new ath or crossing previous all time high of coin. always keep on eye volume it tells many things
Activity: 126
April 18, 2018, 02:00:23 AM
When you buy this currency at a price, we cannot sell it at the price you purchased. Investment requires patience, and we wait for the rise to consider selling.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 18, 2018, 01:45:52 AM
You can hold any coin even it ia shit coin when the marketcap grow up like last year. Fresh money flow in to the market and you need to seel it when its peak. What is the sign of peak ? Usualy peak sign is when coin going really high in just one day it is create fomo and created selling volume from old holder.
Activity: 77
April 18, 2018, 01:02:42 AM
You should always monitor price in the market. Buying when the price drop and hold when its not moving up then sell if the price increase with higher price than how much you buy. You should be aware on what is happening in the market so you will not loss your income.
Activity: 71
April 17, 2018, 07:31:24 PM
Consult with an investment and bitc expert and act accordingly as I do because I am still a novice
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 05:41:23 PM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.

Actually its really hard to predict here in crypto currency when our token or coins will rise its value,  In fact that is why its very interesting. You may set your designated price of your coin that you had invested and you must keep monitoring of it, so that you will get the right timing of selling.
Activity: 392
April 17, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
I know when is the right time to sell the coins you have when I already get more than 100-150% profit, but I rarely sell the coins I have because I want to play long term.

You should really look at the market when the number of traffickers selling their Bitcoin is owned is when you should sell it. Do not try to keep it as high as possible, do not let greed make you change your mind.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 17, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.

When you buy a coin, you hope to sell it at a profit. Set a goal and sell when this goal is achieved. Do not repeat my mistakes, and not only mine. The goal is achieved, but I want even more! After take-off, drops often occur. And they are very painful.
Activity: 55
April 17, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
Keep an eye on the btc prices at coinmarketcap.com and you would get the exact dump time
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
April 17, 2018, 05:50:43 AM
No one knows when to sell bitcoin, but the most important thing is to be patient. When you think the price is already high, you can rely on your intuition to sell it.
It is not exactly like that. Selling is supposed to be done when the prices are really high or a set target is achieved. That is the best time to give away bitcoin and increase the capital tremendously. Prices are high during the pump and without being too much greedy, a person should sell out coin whenever a slight decrease appear in the value and stays there for a while.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 17, 2018, 05:36:20 AM
I think when the price is very low then to sell.but it is not right time to sell because now all coins price is high.if the price goes up and you get a big  profit then it is a good time for you to sell it.so you need to patience when the price will grow up.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 05:14:55 AM
Learn the latest news on the coins you want to trade. When you learn that your coin is going to fall, you may consider selling it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
Make a plan of buying a coin within your desire price range and carefully monitor it regularly so that you'll not miss if the coin reaches your selling price range. You must think of doing a plan in order the maximize your possible earning. I know it's hard at first but you need to do it unless you have a better plan. Take the risk because the more you risk on something the bigger result you will get. So you better start doing something right now to become a good trader in the future.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 04:31:02 AM
Its not so easy as,you are thinking.Take proper training of analysis you will get all answers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 04:17:32 AM
Try to start learning fundamental or technical and also you can follow the news channels.Also ottalkivayas the mood of the market
There is no right time for selling your coins and that it is you who need to make the decision while looking at all the things and that you need to sell only when you see the market value increasing this much that can help you in having a better earning. Selling at time when the market is good enough and that you can really expect that you can make some good money out of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 16, 2018, 07:10:01 AM
The ideal time to offer bitcoin is at higher costs just put into bitcoin for the more extended terms and when your coveted costs go ahead the market outline basic offer those coin since holding up additional around then will lead you to the more sit tight for the higher time so don't hold up when the record esteem come and a greater amount of it bitcoin costs are bit unstable so continue checking the costs in the event that you truly need to gain greater chunk of benefit.
Activity: 448
April 16, 2018, 06:08:35 AM
No one knows when to sell bitcoin, but the most important thing is to be patient. When you think the price is already high, you can rely on your intuition to sell it.
This is an art. You buy something for a dollar and you sell it at high price. Same is the case with the Bitcoin but over here, the price often jumps or fall. In both cases, the trick is to hold your nerves and coins. IN my opinion, you should not invest in the coins with the money you need. Invest the amount you do not need and you would be able to held them for long. This is my philosophy of the business so far.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
April 15, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
The best way is to monitor bitcoin prices. If you want to invest in a short time, when bitcoin price is falling ,you must sell quickly ,but when bitcoin keep going up you should hold them .
When holding for longer days or even months while bitcoin price started to pump to higher price. However its not easy to think of how its value may increase for further situations may affect your decisions of selling. It might affect your emotions and yet panic happened when price shows no potential of increase, but the truth wasn't in line with what the speculations because in reality the price will increase after massive fall.
Pages:
Jump to: