Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to sell? - page 4. (Read 3934 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 02:07:12 AM
You should make your own price target and when it hit the target, you have to sell it immediately. Do not try to wait for the higher price because the greedy you are, the more money you might lose and you will be dissapointed of your decision Wink make your own target. Mark my words
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 01:44:18 AM
No one knows when to sell bitcoin, but the most important thing is to be patient. When you think the price is already high, you can rely on your intuition to sell it.
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 01:31:13 AM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
I can say one thing exactly: those traders who know answer to your question are not sitting in forums like this. Even if they are here-not for  giving you advices how to earn (that means reduce their income)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 14, 2018, 12:48:34 AM
Sell when you have profit already dont be too greedy for it might slip away.. Hold when you think your asset have big potential..im not a good trader i just follow my own stinct and believe on my own skills too.. I have learn a lot from here by reading others opinion ad strategy.. I apply it myself and work out fine.
I agree with you when the price has exceeded the price you bought before you should think to sell because you already benefit from it. maybe the target price will be needed so you are not be confused. the target price should also be adjusted to market conditions and situation. for example the possibility of the price to continue rise is still very large then the target price should be higher. I think it's back to the strategy of every trader. but agree what you say not too greedy
Activity: 266
April 14, 2018, 12:29:49 AM
Try to start learning fundamental or technical and also you can follow the news channels.Also ottalkivayas the mood of the market
Activity: 264
Merit: 20
|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|
April 13, 2018, 10:11:06 PM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
Instead you sell now make a decisions if you forgot this is cryptocurrency and have a chance to pump the price.If you are me i can hold all of my coins and waiting for updating in exchange or website of my holding token or altcoins.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
You will know it based from the market value. You can check the price anytime and when the price is very high you can sell your btc and alts.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 13, 2018, 07:54:56 PM
No one can know exactly the best time to buy, sell Bitcoin or altcoins because the crypto market depend on many factors like: news, crowd psychology, whales.... in fact, the crypto prices are volatile so the best you should put benefit target before buying bitcoin or altcoins.
Moreover, you should learn technical analysis like: candlestick chart, bollinger bands, RSI.... those tools will help you determine price range where you can buy into or sell out although it's relative in this market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
April 13, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

It is time to sell when bitcoin and altcoin price are rising. It is the best time to sell when you already earn from your investment. But for me,  i want to hold until btc reach @$50,000
Activity: 149
April 13, 2018, 07:29:25 PM
Sell when you have profit already dont be too greedy for it might slip away.. Hold when you think your asset have big potential..im not a good trader i just follow my own stinct and believe on my own skills too.. I have learn a lot from here by reading others opinion ad strategy.. I apply it myself and work out fine.
Activity: 294
April 13, 2018, 07:11:15 PM
Sell, when you feel this is the time to sell, actually, if you would study, research and read, you will feel the right time easier and more accurate.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
April 13, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

I usually use the support and resistance to determine my entry and exit during a trade. I tend to enter a trade when I spot a reversal at a support range, and I tend to sell when I likewise spot a reversal at a resistance range. Holding comes in when i'm at a loss in a trade.

Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 06:29:29 PM
I believe that this time you should sell bitcoin, can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. After rising above $ 1200 today, bitcoins are showing signs of slowing down and falling slightly after reaching $ 7800. I believe bitcoin will probably go down even further, so you should sell bitcoin at this time so you can buy bitcoin at a better price.
Activity: 65
April 12, 2018, 03:26:26 PM
Hore a stock holder and leise out a part of your share to be held by them. They will do it great.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

Time to sell the crypto is when the price is double or triple when you get it. But if the price of crypto is low you should not sell it you just have to hold it for your long-term investment. You should always check the price of the crypto because as of now the price is not stable it change time to time sometime day by day.
Activity: 181
April 12, 2018, 01:35:26 AM
I sell it when I get enough profit, I do not ambition to trade and make big profits because it will only cause me to lose my money
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
April 12, 2018, 01:27:58 AM
All the people think i should sell it then when they look at the charts. But the problem is, you can never know when a coin or tokens is on the all time high. So its nearly impossible to sell them there. If you want to sell your coin, sell it when you think you made enough profit of it. I hat it a lot in the past that i sold a coin, and after that its continues rising and on the end it was twice the price for what i sold it. So if you sell a coin, be happy with your profit and dont look bakc the whole time!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 01:17:22 AM
sell at the highest price may need at any time to check and keep monitoring the price of karen price every minute the price is sure to change so you need a mature calculation to sell the coins you have
Activity: 93
April 12, 2018, 01:11:56 AM
If you remain quite activee on bitcointalk then you should be able to remain updated always no matter what happens
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
April 11, 2018, 10:11:11 PM
Its difficult to get best price when sell or buy, no one can predict it  in accurate. I also doing trading and i feel hard to get best price when selling, but technical analysis will helpfull to decide it, although not 100% accurate but we can take profit in better price and avoid loss.
Pages:
Jump to: