Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 41. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
If it is already added to exchange, the first thing I look at is the trading volume per day. This is a very important aspect that shows the demand in the coin. Then I look at the team and marketing development, future announcements and partnerships, which are usually announced in advance. This is very useful information, which everyone manages in his own way.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 10:48:15 AM
If you want to find a good coin to invest with you will also need to learn the process of invesment where you could have the time to know more ways to earn and to gain profit with other investment that will give you option on earning.
Activity: 37
August 12, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
A good coin can be seen from how much interest and holder of the coin. this will affect the value of the coin.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
If a coin backed by the real-life product idea they automatically gain peoples attention. SO learn idea behind a coin it helps lot.!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
Conduct studies about the coin, what backgrounds and check out community reviews, also make a comparison table with other coins in terms of price and uniqueness
Activity: 295
August 12, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
You should always make deep research on coins/alts you are investing in, check charts, look at marketcap, total supply, roadmap and the team. Product/technology is also important
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
We don't need to know how good this money is. We can tell whether we are good or bad by tracking the rise or fall of capital. So if you invest in currencies that have fallen too much, but invest in rising currencies.
Activity: 136
August 12, 2018, 10:00:37 AM
You can check that the token are good, read the whitepaper it indicated the tokens uses, and if it has a brighter future and also you can check if many people invested to this token as well.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 09:28:32 AM
Scam coins or shitcoins usually have the best and most interesting whitepaper. Sometimes hype makes it harder to look inwards in terms of deep research because it somehow becloud your sense of judgement. The Team is a major factor when considering a good ICO.
August 12, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
the coin is great or not,First, see the possibility of ​​the coin venture is as of now generally utilized or not, if nobody utilizes it and looks great, it is relatively sure that the coin is worth to purchase, second, look group working in it, regardless of whether the group resembles a decent group of mineworkers or not, the third read the guide and Whitepapernya, and four perceive how the aggregate supplay coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
Now it is difficult to find a good coin, because the market is going down and the prices for alternative coins are falling. But I think that soon the situation on the crypto currency market will change and you will be able to find a lot of good and profitable coins.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
For you to know which coins are good all you need to do is this when ever you see any coin you like don't rush  to it just have a time and study about that project what the are planning to do and who are behindes it all are in whitepapers so alway's download it and study it well it will help you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
Knowing which coins are good will be base on the information and your effort to learn, study, research and personal evaluation on the information gathered by anybody who is interested to participate and learned about the coins. It is a personal duty of individual to make extra effort gathering all information based on issues posted in any website about the cryptocurrency or Altcoins. Base on the Market ranking, Bitcoin is good, number one, and stable among All the cryptocurrency or Altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2018, 05:12:15 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Yes, currently there are alot of coins out there, but before investing be sure to do your own research and check everything twice, because there are alot of scams out there too, and you should be very cautious before investing your money and time into something that is going to "dissapear" at the end.
Nowadays there's a lot new crypto are came out but we never know if its good it or not, especially now that most of new crypto are no longer around and some of them are scam. And to know if you buyed coin is good then make a research first about it before you buy it, or else its better to buy to those top crypto or have potential so you will never get scam and wasting of money. Also it will help you if you know your coin if its going to rise or not, so you will know what to do with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:12:06 AM
I think the first thing is to read the white paper to know wht it is about. And then you need to find out who ar ethe team members and if they have the ability to make it a good one.
I support your opinion, but I also wanted to add that the very idea of ​​the project is also important for the project, because it is the developers who are going to implement it, I think that this will be correct.
August 12, 2018, 05:10:28 AM
I think that to understand the quality of a coin depends on your own judgment. What you need to do is read a series of white papers, teams, projects, communities, etc., and join the community. Learn more about them including companies that work together.
Activity: 27
August 12, 2018, 05:08:14 AM
What is this cryptocurrency problem-solving?
This is the most important factor to determine if the cryptocurrency is of permanent value.
What problems of the company (cryptocurrency) solved? Is it worth the real world or just a good idea?
Also, consider the development team and the person running the program. Do they have a long-term vision for money? What do users think about money?
By asking these simple questions, you will begin to discover what cryptocurrency may be worth in the future and which cryptocurrency will collapse and disappear.
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 05:04:06 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Yes, currently there are alot of coins out there, but before investing be sure to do your own research and check everything twice, because there are alot of scams out there too, and you should be very cautious before investing your money and time into something that is going to "dissapear" at the end.
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 04:58:10 AM
To know about the good coin you have to collect all information about that particular coin like read all the information about the project in website and white paper, study about the team of developers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 11, 2018, 04:50:15 PM
To know wich coin is better for u is,to investigate about peoject where u invest,or what u choose this is not easy becose many scams now is out,very easy to point them!In my opinion i choose my coin,first i read where i invest like advisers,partnership,team,idea...
Pages:
Jump to: