Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 40. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
Choosing a good coin or token is difficult. The market is so weak that many tokens have fallen sharply.

Reading the white paper is the best way to learn about COINS. Read and think about how the real world benefits from the project.
Activity: 62
August 13, 2018, 03:19:11 AM
Good coins don't need to be advertised.
Most projects that are being promoted throughout the day are worthless, that is, hype. In order to make money. Good coins definitely have good projects, this is the biggest selling point. Can be implemented at the same time. Instead of bragging.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 03:17:16 AM
A coin must have a good uses and be relevance to cryptocurrency market and beyond. If a coin is pushing for better operations of certain system or want to improve the experience of users etc. Such will be prominent and attain good value over time;
Activity: 4
August 13, 2018, 03:12:05 AM
A successful ICO is usually supported by a detailed white paper that includes, at a minimum, specifics on the underlying technology, coin distribution, the price of the token, the company’s roadmap, and timeline of the project.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
August 12, 2018, 07:20:02 PM
Make your own research to be able to decide if the coin is good or not. Look at the WP, Roadmap, work experience of the Team , advisers, partners etc.
Communication with their community is also important ( join their telegram ) Examine the product if it useful or not.Collect as many information as you can and make your judgement.
Activity: 404
August 12, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
In my experience, good coins must have condition . Boss of coin and managers must be trustworthy and have a high credit rating, clear information, clear identification, and characteristics to be listed on coinmarketcap. Investors will believe more reassuring.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 02:01:37 PM
1. Check chart see how it has performed
2. Read whitepaper
3. Join support channels and make sure they are responsive and active
4. Research Project's TEAM
5. Make sure it's opensource and monitoring activity, see that they are actively working on improvements, bug fixes, feature request & listing on exchanges.
6. Check and confirm roadmap and make sure it has realistic goals set in place
Activity: 532
August 12, 2018, 01:54:23 PM
For you to know which coins are good all you need to do is this when ever you see any coin you like don't rush  to it just have a time and study about that project what the are planning to do and who are behindes it all are in whitepapers so alway's download it and study it well it will help you.
I agree with you. It`s very important to check all the information about coin before invest in. You must check idea, roadmap, team and developers. In conclusion, you must ask yourself: "Do I really believe in this coin and why?"
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 12:59:56 PM
I think that you have already been given a lot of useful advice. From myself I will say that the Menlo.one project should become very profitable in the future, so it should be popular. This project will support other promising ICOs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
August 12, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
The ethereum is more attractive from the point of view of the constant conduct of transactions due to the small amount of commissions.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
Read the whitepaper, look at official website and social media.You can check the project if it is unique and have potential or not, you can check total supply, market cap and token price, if they are reasonable comparing with other projects.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
There are too many factors. In fact, the founder of one of the altcoins once said, he did not know why his coin prices suddenly rose.  Grin Grin Grin.
But there is one thing for sure, the developer background is very important if the team is good.
Look, ETH, LTC, BTC, BCH, and more.
Activity: 142
August 12, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
Yeah there are many ways to find out the good coin we should invest. We can check into the website of the project, how their project can running with. Learn the schedule of the marketing and advertising, is it promising or not. And then you must doing some analysis and discussing with other about the coin that you want to invest.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 12:02:25 PM
Read the teams whitepaper and get to know the project they are working on. Now ask yourself these. Does the project look promising and interesting? Will it attract a lot of investors? Check the roadmap and see if the team is following it. Check on team members too.
Activity: 476
August 12, 2018, 11:56:36 AM
Gather information to the coin you want to invest and with that you have an idea either it is good, and also the coin can identify that it is good when there are many investors who invested to this coin.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 11:01:52 AM
In order to understand what coins are good , you need to study the project . Look at his team , a road map
Activity: 1022
August 12, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
appealing use with details of business intelligence from the market and developer as release of contains with the message on descriptive as might as supporting signs on decision as disputing use of option as might to work with displacement of spares of funds on possession with chance as managing plan on investment with the crypto finance projects of the dedication.

Activity: 29
August 12, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Evaluate their whitepaper. It is the simplest yet the most important thing to do. Research about their project and what it takes to achieve those. It is almost always vital to practice this in order to make a thorough decision that will benefit you and the profit that you will make.
Activity: 36
August 12, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
I would carefully read the whitepaper and check who's on advisers list and the dev team, bu this is just the start. Them Announcing to see which exchange is high up on my checks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
I fully agree with you, because if you think about it well, there are great chances of high incomes, which can not but rejoice. Wink Yes, in this situation we need time, because time is a source of great income, which we can meet in 2018, it is gratifying. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: