Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 42. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 11, 2018, 04:44:36 PM
They are not as easy to spot as before but there are a couple of things that you should take into account when trying to know which of the coins are good;
You should always look at the product that they are offering to determine if they can do the things they are promising
Look at the creators of the coins and the things that they work on, the roles that they play. That can be very helpful.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
A token or coins is good is always base on the purpose of the token and the project of course. Another are those people behind it. If these people will deliver the product and services in time and orderly manner, then the token will be good and beneficial. And it will also take some time before things will be tested. To know exactly if the token or coins is good. It is necessary to choose very carefully the coins for investment and think 100 times to invest in this project
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:28:29 PM
I think the first thing is to read the white paper to know wht it is about. And then you need to find out who ar ethe team members and if they have the ability to make it a good one.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 10, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
I have address t and commented on threads like this several times and different ways. There are few ways, which are; Good team, Good product and project, good whitepaper, and roadmap, these are the things that we consider before investing into any project.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 04:08:03 PM
To Found a good coins is very very difficult.it takes time to found a good project or perfect one, sometimes I think that is impossible. Always I hear the sentence "first of all, look for everything about that coin in whitepaper"
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 10, 2018, 03:56:16 PM
In first, you must analyze if the ico is good and have potential to be huge in the future by doing research by your own. Read the whitepaper and check their social media if there is an update from time to time. Check the team if there are linkedin account for legitimacy of that person.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
Have learnt quite a lot here as a newbie, not gonna make or repeat some mistakes
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
August 10, 2018, 09:38:13 AM
well project, partnerships and teams are very important for pricing of altcoins. if they can go on according to their road map it means that you can buy that altcoin and you can realize according to updates on the roadmap schedules.
Activity: 119
August 10, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
Simply investigate the improvement group of the coin. Completely investigating the colleagues driving the venture, especially those in charge of deciding, is likewise basic. What is their skill with digital forms of money? What amount important experience do they have, especially with blockchain? Are there any warnings concerning their validity
Activity: 83
August 10, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

Read their whitepaper!

I don't think that a project's whitepaper is enough to determine its legitimacy. There are a lot of factors we need to consider such as the team's track record, opinion of others in the community. Luckily Menlo One will be launching its decentralized ICO marketplace soon. We won't have to spend so much time checking every ICO and we'd get to just pick which we think is the best investment...
Activity: 10
August 10, 2018, 07:39:37 AM
I think it is the foundation
Activity: 68
August 10, 2018, 07:35:54 AM
It takes a lot of time to say which coins are good because you need to spend some time to do your research about the project
Activity: 88
August 10, 2018, 07:35:13 AM
to be honest there are lots of good coins available today, we can not just look and hear. we must research and discuss in order to get the right choice. in the thread below will explain how to choose the right investment and what we should analyze.
📌How to invest in ICO more safely? Checklist📌

Yes, I have gone through the thread it seems there are many interesting things which will help the people to find the best ICO, we have know details and community reaction towards the project in order to get mkre details about the project.

Actually I cannot identify which coin is good because ever since I don't have yet. I cannot experience what I can fell if I have coin because I am the first time to joined this campaign. I hope i have a chance to hold that coin with in this year before 2018 end.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 10, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
Read the whitepaper of the project and identify the idea behind the project. Is the idea feasible enough to attract investors? Also read about the credentials of the team members.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 07:27:08 AM
is to figure out which initial coin offerings are coming up. With sites like ICOalert , developers have a place to list their upcoming pre-sale and public sale
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:24:41 AM
In addition, good analysts do not give out advice free of charge. They get good money for such information. Therefore, in order to minimize your risks, you can either pay for signals or raise the level of your knowledge.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:22:57 AM
You need to acquire knowledge in order to distribute your finances competently. The market of crypto-currency is unpredictable and only competent analysts can give an approximate forecast, which will not be deprived of risks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

It is hard to tell one one coins is good because there are some cpins that have a great price in the market but all of a sudden it is just a fake price and that is just an illusions. So I am just depending on how popular the coins is and because they are popular that means people used them a lot so there are the sense of security that those coins are legit but most of the popular coins are those who are successful coins
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
you'll know if a coin is good if there's a lot of support and how much the holder and how many coming projects are sure that this pontential is great and the price is even higher in the future so if you have a coin.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 10, 2018, 07:11:20 AM
I think is not easy to identify a good or bad coin, but sometimes we can read the whitepaper of the coin to understand what the project is all about. Also you can check top ten projects on CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: