Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 60. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
Coins are well seen from the volume in the crypto market. if the coin has a large volume of transactions then the coin has a high value. many use it to trade in the crypto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 11:07:22 AM
we should follow the ico rating website icoratings.com in this website we can check the rating of the particular ico and in-depth analysis of the coins owners and their developments we can be safeguarded with the help of rating analysis
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

To find out if ico is good for them, then it is better to first read their project info so you know where it will go.
Do not let your investment end tragically, or if it will work out their project so read it carefully projecting the info you will have before you buy.
Activity: 41
July 23, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
Careful study of the project will help you find a good coin . Learn, and communicate with the development team .
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:09:58 AM
We cant easily know which coins are good because you need to do extra reseaech about that coins.
You can read their whitepaper, website, or their social media. How their project working.
Other than that, you must be carefull because there are some scams project
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 08:31:58 AM
Hello, there are many good coins but yeah, which are good coins for this year, why don't you choose the top 50 of coins in the coinmarketcap maybe one of them pump this year but for me I choose ethereum its a good coin and good for long term
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Too difficult to answer this question, there are too many factors. In fact, the founder of one of the altcoins once said, he did not know why his coin prices suddenly rose.  Grin Grin Grin.
But there is one thing for sure, the developer background is very important if the team is good, then the project should not be easy to fail.
Activity: 108
July 23, 2018, 04:30:17 AM
coins are said to be good coins, after many people use them and the coins have a good ranking. besides, you can do Read Whitepaper, check DEV Team, Check They Roadmap, Gauge the chatter in the community, Bitcointalk, Reddit, Telegram etc
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 23, 2018, 03:39:32 AM
Firstly you have to research about this coin and its project from there you can visualize what the coin is all about and its projected value. Or by reading their white paper visiting their social media pages and then looking at its comments etc...But pls dont forget, %95 of the coins are crap.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 03:36:28 AM
In my opinion, there are some good coins that we can make a place to invest. We can see a good list of coins in the market. There we can pick a potentially good coin will rise in price. It is not easy to trust new coins, we need research and in-depth study of the coins.
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
In general, cripto requires qualitative selection. Read white paper, the team, the project itself, the partnership and so on! Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 12:20:43 AM
Read the white paper, find out information about the team, understand the essence of the project, learn the opinion of crypto-analysts about this project. These are factors that are very necessary to know if the coins are good or not. Do not make any deliberate steps, otherwise you run the risk of falling into a scam.
Activity: 35
July 22, 2018, 11:24:25 PM
Read their white papers, so be sure to read them carefully. Understand team members, technology prospects, profitability of the project. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 07:34:02 PM
I'm considering a whitepaper project. What is the principle thought of ​​the project and what amount is it in light of the innovation of blockchain. At that point the project team. Do the developers as of now have effective projects. At that point the project advisors.
I also make whitepaper as the main reference, all things can know from whitepaper, and the important thing is we can team there, if the team is hard to recognize it can be sure that suspicious project so we should avoid.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

Thank You
To know if coin is good you need a research about this coin like read their white paper if is this coin will give a good contribute in crypto.  You need to know they continue to develop their project even they listed on the market.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
Then just read their ann thread and whitepapers. Look for the team members.  Look for the community and research about the coins you want to invest or want to advertise.  join their telegram group. Grin
Activity: 130
July 22, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
Seeing the website, whitepaper and team of ICO is probably a common thing for us to know how the ICO is for the future. Therefore you must be careful in choosing ICO because for you yourself later to get the benefits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
July 22, 2018, 07:23:56 PM
If the coin is created only for mining, but there is no long-term project and practical use of this coin, then it is definitely bad, it will begin to fall in price.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

usually, a good coin that level of market cap quite high. and also many devotees. good coins usually each day experience increased value and on price stability.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
We must always actively seek information and the development of cryptocurrency. Speculation of traders and miners usually affects. Keep track of the news. For the new token, you can monitor the rating and look for the best ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: