Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 58. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
The one factor that you can judge the coin is on the basis of the technology of the coin and the current market position, for example, the concept and technology of iota is great but the market is not prepared for it as of now
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 12:48:46 PM
To be able to identify a good coin, you will have to read the whitepaper to know what the project is about. Then you should also conduct a research on the team members and their profile. Then find out how people are purchasing the coins, that could also be an indication.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 10:41:50 AM
what in your sense means good coins? Coins are not divided into bad and good, there are those that do not give a big profit in a short time, and those that give a big profit but over a long period of time
I think he meant the ones that are traded and are popular. And do not sit in one place, even without increasing its value, roughly speaking shitcoins.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:38:51 AM
what in your sense means good coins? Coins are not divided into bad and good, there are those that do not give a big profit in a short time, and those that give a big profit but over a long period of time
Activity: 52
July 24, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
To learn very easily, those who are trusted by those people and good, because people will not just invest in the bad.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
Dear friend,
"How to know which coins are good?", that is a good question. Many people are interested in this issue. It is so hard to determine the good coins. But we can realize some signal to support for finding out good coins. Such as strong team,...
Activity: 51
July 24, 2018, 10:16:02 AM
There's a lot of money in the crypto market. What promises money? What are you doing on social media? News When you want to invest in the money you want to invest you need to look at the graph of money.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
First and foremost read their whitepaper.
Look at the roadmap.
Check if their telegram is overcrowded.
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
July 24, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

Read their whitepaper!

Yes that is true first thing that you need to know and to consider in finding and searching for a good coins is their Whitepaper paper that its whitepaper paper is informative and substantial to each and every people who will read it. Another is that it has many people who trust and use this coin which give a large volume in the market.
Activity: 60
July 24, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
The project team is an integral part, for a good coin . Read the map .
Activity: 144
July 24, 2018, 09:24:43 AM
You need to know the idea of the project, read its document . We can test the team .
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 09:22:21 AM
Bitcoin started to grow. I believe that now is the time to invest in it, for a week or two, it will cross the bar in 10,000.
Activity: 53
July 24, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
A good coin always carries a core idea behind it,a good development tea,community driven momentum,marketing strategies,constant work from development team,long term project,feasibility of product in future,uniqueness in technology from other coins in market cap,sufficient funds from investors,complete detail form A-Z on its website,if these things are found in a coin then it is good and worthy of investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Usually, good coins are those that are popular in the market. Popularity has domething to do with the demand and basically, those that are more in demand are having higher market value making a coin an interesting investment. Also, the volume is a good basis when making an assumption about the future of a coin. There are many aspects to consider and it would all depend to the investor.
By using analysis above is the best if people do not dare to take a little risk by finding a coin that is still not so popular and the volume is still low
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 24, 2018, 08:56:38 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Usually, good coins are those that are popular in the market. Popularity has domething to do with the demand and basically, those that are more in demand are having higher market value making a coin an interesting investment. Also, the volume is a good basis when making an assumption about the future of a coin. There are many aspects to consider and it would all depend to the investor.
Activity: 462
July 24, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
I will judge the purchase of those cryptocurrencies by a few points!
1. Get in touch with the project party (question questions through language)
2. Read the white paper (good projects always have detailed white papers)
3. Followers (the number of followers indicates the popularity of the project)
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
You need to learn everything you need to know about coins and that you want to invest. for example, you should read ico white paper, find the coin that you love and want to invest. Then, you must look for all of information about it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 24, 2018, 06:51:54 AM
In order to make a profit you have to choose the right time for investment. Study the projects and try to find a coin in which good events are planned. This coin can give you a profit.
Activity: 104
July 24, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
Cryptocurrency should be traded on the market. Turnover of the currency in the top-100 is basically several tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, occasionally the bill goes to millions, rarely - to thousands.
Activity: 69
July 24, 2018, 06:45:02 AM
It's very simple ,I think there already answered. Document review ,development team ,website .
Pages:
Jump to: