Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 56. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
There is a lot of factors. The main ones are the utility of the idea and the team. Team needs to be checked. But this is not always possible. Scammers use the profiles of real people to arouse confidence, but it can not be verified. Busy people will not answer all. Maybe the project Menlo.one will help in this matter
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 06:13:52 PM
To invest you need to be confident in the project. I recommend to carefully study the information about the project, learn about its uniqueness, read reviews from other users.
There were times in 2017 that you could at random simply buy any coin and it gave huge X
Activity: 60
July 26, 2018, 06:00:07 PM
It's actually hard to consider what is good coin. To make a good decision when invest to a coin you should see their whitepaper, plan and the team behind them.
Strong community is also important standard to evaluate that coin.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 01:25:52 PM
A successful ICO is usually supported by a detailed white paper that includes, at a minimum, specifics on the underlying technology, coin distribution, the price of the token, the company’s roadmap, and timeline of the project.
Activity: 25
July 26, 2018, 10:19:06 AM
Very simple, just read the roadmap, whitelist and their work team. The evaluation of people who understand the project from the big community, you will know the good money
Activity: 32
July 26, 2018, 09:42:50 AM
First, check their ratings on Ico rating websites. Not just any website, not the ones that are paid to rate new projects.

Then Check if what they intend to do really makes sense.
Check team, whitepaper, roadmap, size of community.
Dont read with a biased mind. Be critical.
Dont go all in on one Ico
Activity: 38
July 26, 2018, 09:36:52 AM
Usually i carefully read the whitepaper and check who's on advisors list and the dev team

This is wise, however I'd also recommend looking at the 'industry' a project is looking to break into, and whether there is a need or opportunity for a project to get corporate/governmental backing.

I say it all the time, but it is the projects which will be able to transition into the mainstream and work with corporates and governments that will survive when all is said and done Smiley

Rafael Dunn
Community Manager
Energi Mine

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-energitoken-worlds-first-reward-token-for-energy-efficiency-4629116
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
according to my experience to see a good coin/token, you should see first
- team and developer
- total supply
- user interest in the coin
- and a solid community
if you think all the criteria are good, you can guess if the coins are good
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 09:31:24 AM
There is no 100% guarantee in a good coin, take the risk and invest. It doesn't cost much to buy more coins when it's new. You don't have to worry that much investing or spending time promoting it as a bounty hunter. However, you don't have to forget reading whitepaper and checking teams website.
Activity: 127
July 26, 2018, 09:29:51 AM
It's bitpaction.com . Their own ICO is BPS.
Maybe you can take a look on their site and program. Looks very promising in my opinion.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 26, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
This is very difficult, because now there are a lot of scammers who can deceive you. I think that you should carefully study the prospects of the coin before you buy it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 09:24:26 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Well we can analyze if the coins are good if it has a lot of investor and a lot of market supply on the market and i am also basing on the market if the coins are good, if the coins is on top crypto i am definitely sure that it is a great coin.
Activity: 82
July 26, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
read the technical document, it will help you to change .
Activity: 433
July 26, 2018, 09:08:12 AM
in times of crisis, to invest in new coins is too risky and I would not advise to do it. it is better to see what coins will positively manifest themselves at the time of recovery from the crisis. if they show stable growth, we can say that the coin is profitable
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
I always read the whitepaper and research if it had some good reviews from its users. I check if it has done some updates especially in its developments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 07:30:01 AM
I usually check if that coin has a good development team that we know of. Being in the crypto space for over 5 years also helps with knowing more people. Not in a networking way of every person I know knows me back, none of them knows who I am but for being this old in this space helps with reading about who is who. After knowing the team I check the whitepaper and after reading hundreds of them I kinda know if a coin has a potential of doing what its promising. If it is aiming at doing something useful other coins are not doing and it looks doable and if there is a good team behind it, than I invest in it.
Activity: 364
July 25, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
to know which coins are good of course by looking at and analyzing the movement and development of the coin whether it has a chance to be able to give profit or not, so we should be able to find coins that have a chance to get profit
Activity: 109
July 25, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
We have there are several factors that decide whether a certain coin is good enough. You must remember that sustainability is the most important factor above all. If the team who does initiate the project are strong enough and other important factors such as the viability of the project are also important.
Activity: 44
July 25, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
To invest you need to be confident in the project. I recommend to carefully study the information about the project, learn about its uniqueness, read reviews from other users.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 03:06:55 AM
In order to know what coins are promising you need to be able to analyze them and the market as a whole. Follow the ISO and the news associated with them.
Pages:
Jump to: