Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 83. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:20:10 PM
you better stick at the top 10 based on coinmarketcap. just monitor their price and buy at the DIP. Everething genius is simple
Activity: 153
June 13, 2018, 06:07:22 PM
if the coin is good, it is of interest to the people and rises to the TOP 10. so look good coins in the TOP 10 and choose there.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 06:01:19 PM
Read their whitepaper!
Yeah. That simple. You look at how unique their project is and how the community would benefit from it. Then next is the team behind it which is really important if they're legit or not. And you can add a little bit of extra research about it.
\
a good coin is a coin that has an ever-increasing development and that is able to have a high level of interest. we can see on the coin market cap for the development of each coin to know the development of what the coin that increased and very capable for reliable future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 05:57:31 PM
To know what coin is good firstly I guess you should learn who made this one and decide if you can trust them, time of existing is matter too and stability I think
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 13, 2018, 12:50:29 PM
very much in my opinion a good coin and it all depends on the demand and supply of the coin itself. For example like Arcona this will be a very good coin in the future after all the sales are done. And will be one of the best coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
It is necessary to pay attention to a strong team of developers, documentation, coin prospects, benefits and relevance of the proposed technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 06:37:25 AM
Pay special attention to the project documentation, the relevance of the technology, the prospects for coins. You can also read independent reviews and ratings of ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 01:32:37 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
It is worth acknowledging that for this you have to spend hours of your time on research. Including the search for useful information on forums, social networks and other sources.
Activity: 209
June 12, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
well. i think you need see the project first. if the project is great to invest that coin will be a good coin i think. all about product so if any product great and promising i think that will be good coin. or you can see the market top ten that is a trust coin you can invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 12, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

What is your definition of "good". Different coins have different purpose.
Activity: 72
June 12, 2018, 08:07:37 AM
choose watching the price preformance the last few months and must be watching the price for the future
Activity: 187
June 12, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
I'm learning a whitepaper project. What is the main idea of the project and how much is based on blockchain technology. Then the project team. Do the developers already have a successful project. Then the project advisors.
And I noticed how quickly the pre-sale and sale sales of tokens went by.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 12, 2018, 07:55:53 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Right now the market is crowded of coins, but to remind you some of them are not legit so you  have to be careful on choosing what coin to invest with. You always have to check their whitepaper and their team if they are dedicated in providing good services to their clients.
Activity: 187
June 11, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
We may make mistake sometimes, but first of all this requires experience because you need to know what factors you should take into accounts when when purchasing a particular coin and you must also know where to gather information about it.
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

It is not always possible to predict that a witch from new tokens will be popular and expensive in the future.
You just need experience, and also good luck to make the right investment.
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
There are many ways for you to determine whether coins are good or not. First is when you search on the internet about that coin. There are so many information on the internet about lots of coins that are existing now. There are also feedback from the people who engage or encounter that coins as well. Here in forum also there are lots of discussion about new coins existing. You can also go to the market status of that coin and see for yourself if it is worthy to invest or good for trading or not!!!
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 10:49:11 AM
Having somany people crowding the the social media handles of the coin, doesnt really tell if the coin is a good one, but the team, advisor(s), check to see if the road map is unique and been followed by the company, and then the whitepaper. And then check the social media updates. if you are not convinced enough please do not choose so you won't be a victim of scam.   
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
First of all, we must study the whole project and everything connected with it!
Never buy coins with a weak idea. Most likely, they will not be successful.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
June 09, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
By reading the whitepaper then we can get the exact information whether the coin can promise or not, check out the whitepaper because most whitepaper from ICOs scam just imitate from the successful ICO.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

Thank You

You have to read the whitepaper. Basically, whitepaper details everything you need to know about the currency before making up your mind if you want to invest, purchase or use it. This includes commercial, technological and financial details of a new coin in language that can be understood by someone who is not an expert. With this, you will know if the coin is good and legitimate or not.

Pages:
Jump to: