Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 87. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 08:55:58 AM
A gigantic misstep that I see speculators make is they become involved with the promotion of a coin. They begin hearing these gossipy tidbits and they see the value shooting up, so they choose to place put resources into that coin. The issue with this technique is that 99% of the time you will be late to the gathering. In the event that you have an inclination that you are passing up a great opportunity for increases and you are pondering getting, you have effectively missed the additions so it won't have any kind of effect. Spotlight on utilizing markers to enable you to discover great coins to purchase. When you discover these coins, just get tied up with them on the off chance that they are at a lower point in their 52 week cycle.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
Usually i carefully read the whitepaper and check who's on advisors list and the dev team
That's one but the next is to check the number of token supply the lower quantity the better of token price good development. As well as the project team behind it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 08:50:55 AM
You would know if the coin is good if it attracts a lot of investors. Also, you would know if its is good by knowing the team behind the project, read the project or the whitepaper very carefully

if the project has an activity every week or they do their work to make the coins become popular. And actually there are many ways to find out whether the project is good or not, you can research, name them, find people's reviews or maybe on social media
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
Very simple to know about a coin good or not, just collect information about team behind coin market of the coin project and potential of the coin daily position of the coin views of the public regarding coin these are some important factor for choosing a right coin, rest is your luck.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 08:58:11 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

well this is the international question at this moment. it's true that everyday many projects are coming. and it's too difficult to finding good project. well some tips are may be help you. like website, whitepaper, team and what about (project). most important thing what's about the project and there team member or adviser. if notice those thing properly i think you can find your best project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
Cryptocurrency exchange related coins are very good for investment example of that are BNB,COSS and others. And also ,coins that have something to do with Financial Institutions, Trading Finance example TRAXIA coin TMT which will hit the exchange on the 6 of June 2018.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 07:16:51 AM
to be honest there are lots of good coins available today, we can not just look and hear. we must research and discuss in order to get the right choice. in the thread below will explain how to choose the right investment and what we should analyze.
📌How to invest in ICO more safely? Checklist📌

Yes, I have gone through the thread it seems there are many interesting things which will help the people to find the best ICO, we have know details and community reaction towards the project in order to get mkre details about the project.

I cannot identify what coin is good because  I am the first time to joined this campaign. And if I have a chance that this campaign will end and the BM will give this kind of coin maybe it's the time that I know what coin is it.
Activity: 99
June 05, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
Coin must have a great technological background and the technology must use all the best features of Blockchain. If it is usable and ready-to-work, then a coin won't get cheap.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
Always track the white paper of every company that are bringing the ICO by supplying the coin to the investors. In this way you  will get a knowledge about the product of the company and the team member of their expertise. Also. track the Pre-sale of the coin to get a glimpse of how the demand of this coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 02:32:14 PM
you can read there white paper you will know the best coin
Activity: 5
June 04, 2018, 01:22:08 PM
Actually a lot of good coins in this year. If you want to see which coins are good for the future better read the whitepaper and read the website. There you can see if the coin is good for the future.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 01:10:55 PM
Usually the whole market speaks of good and promising coins. So you need to read the comments on the forum more often and of course read the livejournals of famous traders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 04, 2018, 12:50:51 PM
Read their whitepaper!

Yes. simple answer
lots of good coins. they should check the white paper from their project that provides the coin. I think this is doing research. read and understood. so they are not wrong in choosing their favorite coins.
Activity: 85
June 04, 2018, 12:43:27 PM
In order to find a good coin you should carefully study the project. It must be reliable and promising. So you need to pay attention to the development team.
Activity: 137
June 04, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
we can't predict  which coin will be grow and good in crypto, all the coin is good, but in my opinion, we can research the marketcap first, if want to invest the ICO, dont forget to Research and learn about the company program in they website, here you can know about they project product, team work, planning and marketing ability for the ICO and Experience advisor, and who is the bounty manager to promising the ICO Project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
June 04, 2018, 11:54:12 AM
almost all token being introduced to the market today have some similar token which is already available on the market. cryptocard, exchange, markeplace, AI etc. are few of the numerous ones. you can access the future value of any new coin by comparing it with the value of the already existed similar project. also the general acceptability and popularity also determines.the most important thing is to know when to buy ones you find any coin that interest you. I love to buy when the price is deep Grin
Activity: 172
June 04, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
it is currently a lot of tokens that appear every week, this is making a lot of competition in the world of crypto, for that we have to do a study alone by reading white paper and website so we can know the potential of a coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
If you work on the brain and you already have experience At least one or two years, during which you took part in various projects, then for you to choose projects will be much easier than for a beginner.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
You must do further research or read about coins that you are interested in. And check their ratings and comments to see how people think of the coin. Choose coins that have been stable in the crypto market, and have proved their names so that you know if they are worth it.
Activity: 2
June 04, 2018, 11:41:48 AM
Actually I do something for that . 1st I see the community and devs contribution. 2ndly I read their whitepaper and their mission,vision. 3rdly which exchange site they choose .
Pages:
Jump to: