Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 84. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
You can determine the coin is valuable by looking at people who join the Ico is like investors and members in their social media group.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 09:26:12 AM
Do a background research about the coin/project. If it is a half-assed kind of project ignore it because it will surely be a shitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 09:16:03 AM
first check about the project details and should read white paper and road maps and also join the telagram groups then you know about the projects. From that you can identify which coins are good.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 09, 2018, 09:11:26 AM
You should understand that there are no such tools today, but this is done thanks to an accurate analysis of projects, it comes with experience and over time, now many people already know how to do it, but before that, few people could do such things.
Definitely, there's no such tool to checked correctly which coins are good for investments. There's so many kinds of cryptocurrencies that exists today so all we have to do is to check it's background, conduct a massive research for your prospective coin and be a keen observer to the society of the coin you would like to join at.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
In my experience, you could know by following community. If that coin is good, community will support and be huge. Beside, you should read white paper and join some telegram group.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 09, 2018, 09:02:19 AM
You should understand that there are no such tools today, but this is done thanks to an accurate analysis of projects, it comes with experience and over time, now many people already know how to do it, but before that, few people could do such things.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
It's not right to say so. Every month, even every week, you have to examine the coins, compare the values, and say what is the best. There are so many types of coins that can only be considered after studying the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 08:37:27 AM
For me it depends on the volume and the fame of that coin because people or the community is the reason why it pumps so find a coin that has a very good project and a friendly community.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 09, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
When looking for a good coin to invest in among all available coin, It is good to look at the whitepaper, roadmap, the graph, the spreadsheet and management team of such coin before you invest in it. You should also be sure that it is going to be a potential coin in the future of crypto.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
There are sites and articles where you can see top ICOs you can base on them. Also you need to read their white paper to be so much sure before you pick a crypto. There are many scam ICOs now so be sure and be safe from scams. Just do many researches before you pick one so that you not end up having loss.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 08:21:18 AM
you right . we witness new coins every month so this is what i do. i'll kindly take a deep research about the coin. firstly, i'll look at the website to understand their road map and whitepaper,look at the management. i take analytical judgments regarding these.. i do searches on GITHUP about its team members. with all this done. you can decide on your own by doing yours research..
Activity: 6
June 09, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
look at the team.
Activity: 70
June 09, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
To know which coin is good, you need to consider various factors, such as for example, capitalization, how long it is on the market and the technology itself with the developers
Activity: 3
June 09, 2018, 08:10:45 AM
You need to do your research just like you would if you were buying stock in a company. I would start by reading the whitepaper, look into their founders, advisors, and the team that is representing the ICO. I would also do some backround on each person as well and make sure their history matches up with their Bio they posted on the ICO webpage.

There are many ICO's out there that are easy to see through, just be careful, don't bet the farm on any one buy, and good luck!!

Brett
Activity: 128
June 09, 2018, 08:10:00 AM
Spending enough time reviewing the whitepaper to get idea about the project and the dev team itself. Observe wether the team are active during the process by checking their updates in social media.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 08:07:33 AM
I see the coin is good or not from the amount of supply and volume of each market available from the coin. the more trading volume more and more demand from the coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 09, 2018, 08:05:05 AM
To know that coins are good, I am always looking on social media. If many peoples support that coin and the project have real product, I think that coin is good to invest and have good prospect. Beside that, transaction volume amount on 24 hours should be big like minimum 200k USD in decent exchange
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 07:48:02 AM
When you get a project first. Watch their white paper, team introduction. And the power of publicity. Join their telegram or twitter. Follow them. Can we find out whether they are an excellent project. And then the investment.
Activity: 18
June 09, 2018, 07:42:37 AM
First of all reading their white paper is important. and don't buy something you can not understand. it can happen but you'll never know which make it a gamble. try to imagine the future inside the white paper. If you can realize it thru other info you get about the project, it can be interesting.
Activity: 280
June 09, 2018, 07:30:28 AM
It is very important to conduct your research. Including study the team of developers, documents, plans for product promotion, the relevance of technology, what opportunities and benefits it gives to society.
Pages:
Jump to: