Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 86. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
Well, you need to understand cryptography and understand what the new coin is better and what makes it unique.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
June 06, 2018, 10:21:37 AM
many parameters but if I see more punctuality when launching product in the roadmap, because I judge something to be in time will be better than inconsequential.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
June 06, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Of course the answer will be good research. Before you invest, you will have information about it when you research that option thoroughly. When you find out what your choice of investment is for what purpose it is and how successful it is, you will already have an idea. You also need to do some research to avoid being a victim of a pump, because some options can be swollen in pump time and volume.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 10:19:12 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
I think only time is a good advicer here, you can looka t some statistics and try to ask people from a certain community about the coin you noticed
I agree with you, anything can happen on the market. Even potentially good coins can fail. We can only make assumptions, but the actual state of things will be clear later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
In my opinion, I will read carefully about the project. The purpose, route, method of implementation, team of the project. Considering the community's response to the project ... By the way, and with their experience, investors will have the choice of potential currencies to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
June 06, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
In fact, the question is very complex and if you always know the answer you can be the richest in the crypto world! But I think one of the main indicators except the team is the availability of the beta version of the product!
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
actually this is a difficult situation. The world of digital money is very touching. The amount of money in the market is changing. new coins out. I listened to a consultant to get a good coin and I found it by examining the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
Take time to do some research about the coins and make sure you read the whitepaper first. It is important to know in which coins you invest
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

Thank You
I think only time is a good advicer here, you can looka t some statistics and try to ask people from a certain community about the coin you noticed
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 09:34:08 AM
We can really determined to the nearest , on which coins are so good enough to be invested by monitoring the coin market index, so by ranks presented by the coin markey we can see the ranks of coins from the top to bottom of the chart so we can determined which coin are good to invest.
Activity: 336
June 06, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
We do not know what kind of coins you have.  Have you tried reading something about the project?  If not, then be sure to visit their official website and read.  You already will have an opinion on the importance or unnecessariness of the project.
Activity: 160
June 06, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Thank You

You need to read their roadmap/whitepaper. You need to check their team, are they solid developers? On more advanced research you need to know the market they are getting into like finance/anonymity etc. Check if they can disrupt the market and earn a good market share. Check github updates. Check their reddit and other communities, are they helpful and friendly. There are 100+ things you can research for weeks for each project.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
IMO we have to be diligent in how we approach a new project. We should follow a repeatable process applied to all coins. If one does this then we could make the best decisions to be well informed and aware of what's going on in the crypto world. 1. look for a solid team 2. solid wp & roadmap 3. company is solving a real-world problem.

I've got my eyes on this project coming on sale soon, what do you all think? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 139
June 06, 2018, 09:29:06 AM
Check the plan of their coin on whitepaper. Check also the people behind the coin and their background on their linkedin or if they have twitter. By doing this you can sort out what is a good coin or token to invest.
Activity: 411